You Just killed Paris Hilton with a spork.

Be afraid... be VARY AFRIAD. -you spelled Very wro

Tre was passing the room... Over and over again. Crying. “I... I just dont know what to do.”
Billie sighed ”...Its ok man i mean we can always-” Billie started trying to hold back the tears but Tre cut in.
“No man, you cant replace it.... It was in my heart, and now its gone, I want it so bad.... I... I.... I dont want it.”
Billie smiled at Tre’s acomplishment of relizing to himself he didnt want it.
Tre glared at Billie. “I dont want it.... I NEED IT!” he quickley tackled Billie, and started hitting him and punching him very hard. “You sensless basterd I know you have some!!! give it to me give Me the Fuckin-”
Mike entered the room”....Um I got the peanut butter Tre was Craving about.”
Tre did a little happy dance and grabbed the peanut butter then looked down at the Motionless Billie. “Sorry dude no hard feelings.”. Billie still didnt Move so Tre and Mike Inched away to their cars and drove off leaving Billie on the ground.

The next week without any contact of Billie, Mike and Tre went over to Billie’s house to see Billie. when they got there Billie was still on the floor but now flies were flying around him. “Hey Billie” Tre said stepping over Billie, as Mike came over with some chips and ate them.
About 45 Min. later Tre and Mike heard a weird Noise. Like Micheal Jackson Rapping a cat.
“I just heard a weird noise” Tre stated “Like Micheal Jackson rapping a cat.”
tre quickly grabbed His spork of doom and walked itno the other room were heard the noise “I’ll be right back”
Mike leaped off the couch “no dont say you’ll be right back. It’s In all those horor stories were the guys like ‘I’ll be right back’ and he never comes back, Tre, HE NEVER COMES BACK” but by the time mike was done saying this Tre was already gone. Mike ran around screeming “Weres Julia?”. and outside the window next door behind the house was a large big robot with a T-Rex behind it. This made Mike faint as it was all his nightmare movies comming together “Flightplan”, “Scream”, “war of the worlds”, and “Jarassic Park”.

Mike woke up sourounded by clams. he was a little confused that he was wering a hola skirt and a cocnut bikini top. Tre walked out of the room and stared at Mike. “Oh, sweety that color does not look good on you.” Tre ssaid then humped Mike’s leg while singing “Domanated love slave”.
“Tre?”Mike questioned “why-”
“why am I humpping you leg?”
“No, I was going to ask why you were wering lip gloss but Ok.”
“Because It feels good...”
“What? My leg or the Lip gloss?”
“Both”

*an hour later*
“Tre, stop screwing Billie”
“But...but... It will bring him back to life Mike, IT WILL BRING HIM BACK TO LIFE!”
Billie woke up suddenly “I’m alive!”
“Congrats.” Mike said eating a fried Parot.
“SKWAKY!!!!” Tre yelled at what mike was eating.
“Yes, Tre this is skwaky.... He’s nummy.”
Tre cried for a couple seconds then he asked “Can I have a bite I’m hungrey”
“Sure” mike srugged
Billie came screeming out of the bathroom “Tre!! TRE!! I’m Pregnet you basterd you made me pregnet!”

Mike Looked confused “how is that even possible?!”
Billie scratched his head “I’m not sure!”

*9 months later*
Mike combed his hill-billy beard.
Billie started screaming. “OW! Its Time!!! I need to go to the hospitle now TRE!!!!”
Tre ran to Billie and mike picked up the baby bag and they left out the door in Tre’s SUV.
Billie was in his maternity dress as they ran into hte hospitle.
*2 hours later*
“It’s A Boy!!! I’ll name it Joey“ Billie screeched.
“Wheee.... ” Tre said Sniffing some kind of medicine he found in the closet. “Dude billie this stuff is Gooooood.” Tre sasid falling over still sniffing the stuff.
“... I WANT TO GO HOME!” Billie yeld
Mike sighnd billie out and they went home to were all of a sudden Adie was.
Billie Smiled at Adie. “ADIE! Tre and I had a baby!! His name is Joseph.”
“But Billie We’ve already had a child name Joey.” Adie said
“Oh yah.” Billie said Throughing the child out the window.
Tre Frowned “HEY!! i kida liked that child.. It looked like Micheal Jackson....”
Mike played with a spork but It flew out of his hand and landed in Paris Hiltons Eye. She smiled and turned around “Thats Hot.” She said and then Died. Tre poked her with a stick and Billie threw her out the window too.

Billie Played with his thingy. What? It was his baby toy. Ok that sounds even Worse.... WHY ARE YOU EVEN STILL READING THIS? ITS RETARTED. My friend Adie and I made this up. Yes, i know her name is Adie. Its no big deal. Lets turn this story odder than odd. WUHAHAHAHAHAHAAH... *cough Cough* Sorry evil Phase.... ill get over it.

A banjo swung down and hit Tre in the head sending him to the 20 demention were he killed the big WEAPO that ws evil and quite creepy. It loved choclate and hated green day. Oh Noze. Yes and Tre became The hero of 20d and all the future babes loved him. But then he woke up on Adies lap and started screeming at billie who was poking Tre’s leg and yelling “FAHUGOGADS” Tre leeped to his feet then passed out.

Mike soon had an odd obssesion for doughnuts and started eating boxes by the boxes when all of a sudden he had the strange craving to dress in drag. So he went to the womens department and found a very Pink dress that when he tried it on looked very sexy on him. So sexy it would make Tre green with envy.

Mike Walked home And tre Saw Him “Mikey your so... Damn hot. So Damn Sexy. I might Even Screw you... Your just so... Mmmm.” Tre said upside on a couch and slid underneath mikes legs to see up his dress. “Mmmm.”

Mike screemed. “I feel so Violetated!!!” Mike said Kicking Tre with high heels.
Tre took Mike into the Back Room and.. well... Raped him. *Adie Gasps* Adie- WHAT? Here comes Mikito...
Me- Yep.

Mike was curled up inn a ball in the back room crying. Billie walked in “Mikey? MIKE! Are you ok?”
“Billie.. I.... I WAS RAPPED.” Mike said crying into the pink cloth of his dress
“Oh... Mikey... Im sorry.”
“I Want... I want...”
“WHAT?!”
“I want.... Iwant... DOUGHNUTS!”
“Oh my gosh...” Billie said handing him some doughnuts
“I love you, man.”
“I love you, too.”
Mike ate his Douhgnuts and then Clinged to Billie. Billie picked up mike and took him to the living room were he layed him on a block of cheese and sang him a lulaby while mike sucked his thumb.
Mike woke up 10 hours later and he cried. After he cried he went to the hospitle and tried to polka dance with the old people.
“I love PEANUTS!” mike said crying in the therapy circle at the hospitle.

*back at the house*
“Mmmm Billie Ride me like a pony... oh yah...”
“No tre Im watching Olalla’s most wanted.”
“WERE THE FUCK IS... MY KEYS.”
“I have no idea.”
“I’ll give a quarter if you ride me a pony.”
“Ohh... A Quarter.”

And all you could hear for six hours was
“OH...Billie... Keep going.”
“More...quarters Tre... oh yah... quarters”

And thats all.

*6 hours later*

Mike came home with his new girl friend that was 71 years old and went by the name of Barbra-Anne-Nachole-Joe-Name-I-Don’t-Care-about-and-forgot-umm....-yah. and Mike fucked her all night long and all day.

Tre was watching all of this from Mikes Security camera room. “Is this like... scary movie 5?”
Tre Said to Billie

And this is how the real story starts.