Status: Writing as we speak :) !

All For You, My Daisy

Ellie- this is the end of you and me

My heart was thudding beneath my chest. Was this a dream??? WHAT WAS HAPPENING?!
Tears streamed down fast, and Mom lifted her hand and wiped them away from my cheek. She felt so real, so...alive. I wrapped my hand around her head pulling her in the crook of my neck. She cried along with me, while I was still trying to contemplate. I reached my hands out from behind her and Dad walked over to me. Tears were in his eyes too. Reaching over mom, he managed to hug me in his tight grasp too. He kneeled down in front of me, and both of them- teary eyed looked at me.
I wrapped both my hand around moms cheek, and then fathers.

“But...you...died.” I stuttered. They both shook their heads.

“No...we didn’t. We will explain, everything. But first, where is your sister?” Dad asked looking around. Almost like she was there the whole time, Rachel ran into the room and wrapped her arms around Dad’s neck like a little girl. “OH! RACHEL! YOU GREW UP SO MUCH!” Dad smiled wrapping his arms around his little girl. Mom smiled getting up to join in the reunion. I breathed out, trying to calm down my tears. Looking up, I saw Nate staring at the ground.

My heart suddenly dropped. If we were brother and sister...that meant...
“Now, let’s go outside to discuss this matter.” Dad said pushing the girls out of the room. “Come on Nate, Ellie.” He smiled walking out the room. I slowly got up while Nate watched my movement. Of course, I tried leaving the same time Nate did. We bumped shoulders as we both tried exiting.
Squeezing roughly I tried gliding through to the other side, but so did he. The door frame was surprisingly so small with both of us in it. Hhe turned around, and I could feel his jean pocket buttons rubbing against my thin leggings. It hurt.

“OW!” I screamed.

“well, why don’t you-MOVE!” He said twisting his hips so that we both went flying out in the hallway.
Catching our feet, we both steadied ourselves. I looked over at him, as he turned his head looking at me, flipping his hair off to the side of his face perfectly.
I don’t know why, but that sent chills through my whole body.
Flipping my hair to one side, I walked to join my family sitting down in the hallway. Talk about Deja Vu back there.
I sat down beside Rachel who was sitting on the ground, looking up at Mom and dad who were sitting on the bench.
I watched as Nate walked around Rachel and chose the spot beside me.
This was going to need some work. We defiantly needed to talk.

“So give us you and Nate’s history.” Mom giggled. Me and Nate shot looks up at her. My eyes were wide and I felt my heart pound fast.

“W-What do you mean?” Nate stuttered.

“I mean, how did you guys become friends? I think it’s kind of funny how you two didn’t even know you were brother and sister.” Mom laughed.

“Yeah...funny.” Nate muttered.
I looked at him and then back at my parents. Our parents.

“Well, I was pretty mad I got a guy as my locker mate.” I smiled.

“Like, she was pissed. Like big time.” Rachel added. I laughed.

“And when I met Nate, I believe you called me a “rude, arrogant, snobby” type of girl.” I laughed. My smile faded when I remembered this piece of information. It wasn’t the best. But it made us who we were today, so I shook it off.
Mom laughed clapping her hands together. I kept going. “But then I met him, and I found out he was...a sweet...caring...loving-“

“Type of guy. We are best friends. That is all.” Nate smiled. He totally just saved me. I would’ve went on...and on... and on-

“Your father and I are so sorry for not being in all of your lives.” She shook her head looking at us. “But, you have to know...it wasn’t a choice.” She said gripping Dad’s hand. He patted her hand trying to calm her down. I wish I could do the same to Nate...but that’d be weird. Ugh, it would be so weird. I felt my heart sting thinking about that. “You see, a few years back- after we had Luke me and your father were at a casino in Las Vegas. We left you guys with Grandma, and we were determined to win big bucks. Which we did, of course. Anyways, to end the story fast- we were outside with all of our winnings, and one of the poker players we went up against was really mad. And, he came outside to...collect what he thought he should’ve won. Anyways, so he as shooting at me and your father, and we were panicking because we didn’t know what the heck was going on. He chased us into a little alley way where we were alone. That’s when a little old lady passer by came around. And said ‘hey, what do you think your doing at a time like this?’ and he shot her.”
Mom tugged n Dad’s shirt. She was saying all of this like it was no big deal, but she was acting like it hurt. How wouldn’t it have hurt? She witnessed a murder. “So,” She continued. “The guy shot at us once again, hitting your father in the arm. So he went down. The guy heard sirens and yelled ‘I’ll come and get you!’. Because the cops didn’t know where he had went, and because he committed a homicide- they thought the best thing for us was to go in hiding. They took us to this little town- I can’t tell you where. But the point is, we had to leave you guys. I Made the cops bend the rules, by sending you money- threw them. I knew it’d be safer to tell them to split you guys up. Boys and girls. The cops told you, Rach that we were in a car accident. I’m so so sorry for that devastation. And you Nate. I had grandma come and watch you. But she got too old, and we needed Nannies. The cops helped with that. The fact is we kept you guys together. And me and your father want nothing more than to make up for what he did.” She said holding tightly to Dad. I breathed out. This was all too too much. Too too fast.
“We bought a house, not far from here 2 floors plus the basement is done. It’s really beautiful with four bedrooms. Rachel, your old enough to choose whether you want to come with us or not. But, we do want to be a family once again. Please.” She begged looking at all of us in our eyes.
I kept breathing. Soon I was holding my stomach, breathing in and out.

“Excuse me.” I stated walking off around the corner. Leaning on the wall, I covered my face with my hands. What is the fucking odds? My boyfriend, turns out to be my brother??? Like seriously? Sliding down to the ground, was when I noticed I had began crying. I was so happy to have Mom and Dad back in my lives...but gaining Nate as a brother? He is my blood brother, that’s...incest. I shuddered at the word.
I felt a body join me. Looking behind my tears, I saw Nate standing beside me. He walked around and slid down the wall, until he was sitting on the ground.

“This...has to end.” He muttered. My heart was unsteady. I picked up my hand and started rubbing my chest. It wasn’t helping. Tears were falling down. “We can’t...do this anymore. It’s wrong.” I couldn’t believe he was saying this. I knew it was true, but it hurt so bad. Bringing my knees up to my chest, I buried my face deep in my hands. My hair rushing around me, so he couldn’t see me cry. “I’m sorry.” I felt him get up and walk away.

“You said you loved me.” I called out.
I heard him take steps toward me again and crouch down to my level. I’m not sure If I wanted to hear what he had to say.

“That was before I found out we’re siblings. Ellie, we have to sleep under the same roof now. And, it’s because we want to. It’s because we have to. My love for you has changed into big brother love. Now, come on sis. Mom and Dad are waiting for us.” He nudged me in my arm and turned around to keep walking.

He left me with a broken heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
:( <//////3
Nate just made me very sad (N) .

BIG twist ay :D ?? hahaaha ,.
i noticed at the beginning it was REALLY predictable, and I had a feeling I wanted a big BANG.
i was going to make this a sequel. like, i was going to end it at "MOM!?" but i thought that wouldn't be fair :/
soooo, im just making it all in one.

thankyouthankyouthankyou ,
LeafWhisperer
Artistique
naooomi
ninjapurplepanda
watermelon54
SomethingJack6608

comment, subscribe ;) <333
it's gunna get rocky ! :O