Status: Writing as we speak :) !

All For You, My Daisy

Nate- falling a thosand feet per second, you still take me by surprise

I clutched him tighter in my arms. This was all my fault. I should’ve went up to him, I should’ve told him to slow down. Everything, everything was all my fault.
Ellie looked over at me and him.

“Stop... your like...smothering him.” She stuttered. I tried to loosen me grip on him. I loved him so much. I might not have shown it between the years, but I did love him a lot. I have been trying to spend more time with him. I’ve been trying. I felt a cold tear run down my cheek. We weren’t going fast enough.

“Drive faster.” I cried. Ellie huffed and then looked at me and then back to the road.

“Nate.” She cried back. “Babe, I can’t drive any faster than what I’m doing right now without us getting killed too.”

I looked at her.
“Don’t...don’t say that.”

“Babe?” She said keeping her eyes on the road.

“No, the way you said ‘getting killed too’. You made it sound like he was dead.” I gulped. Please, please stay alive. I thought. Luke was the thing I was suppose to take care of. He was my responsibility. Suddenly my phone started buzzing. I slid my hand in my pants and took out my phone. I hesitated when I saw its Caller ID. I turned to look at Ellie, the phone still ringing in my hand.

“It’s..my mom.” I muttered. Ellie looked over at me confused and then back at the rode.

“PICK IT UP!” she yelled.

I did as she said, pressing the touch ‘accept’ button on the screen.

“H-h-hello?” I stuttered.

“NATE! Oh wow, I haven’t heard your voice in such a long time! So, did Luke tell you the news?” She sang. Her voice sounded so young and beautiful. I wish I could see her...I could touch her...

“No... something bad happened mom,” I began. I looked over at Ellie who returned my glance.

“Oh, no. Did something happen to one of you?” She panicked.

“,Luke fell pretty bad down the stairs. We’re at the hospital now.”

“Okay, me and your father are on our way.” She said before hanging up. I looked up at my phone and then to Ellie who was putting the car into park outside of the hospital.

“My mom and dad are coming.” I said. Ellie smiled and opened the door. Running to the other side to help open the door.

It was all a blur after that. We ran in screaming out for help. Lots of people in doctor and nurse coats came running with a gurney and laid Luke on before driving him off the E.R

We weren’t a loud to go in obviously, which was painful for me. I leaned on the wall, burying my face in my hands. Ellie wrapped her hands around my waist and rested her cheek on my arms. We remained silent. There wasn’t really anything to say in this situation. Plus, I knew if Ellie would to say something like ‘It’s ok’ I would probably get really mad and I didn’t want to yell at her. So I appreciated the silence.

Until a young girl ran up to us. Wrists covered in bracelets, with long droopy feathered earrings, a beautiful girl ran up to us. With long blonde wavy hair much like Ellie’s she complimented it with bright blue eyes. Although her blue eyes were glazed over with tears.
She walked over to the ER’s window door and looked inside. Lightly, she pressed her black nail polished fingers up on the door. Who was this girl?
I moved Ellie off of me before walking over.

“Excuse me, but who are you?” I said tapping her shoulder. She quickly turned around and stared at me in my eyes. Ellie walked over to me and slightly pushed me back using the back of her hand.

“She’s my sister.” Ellie mumbled. “Rach, what are you doing here?”
Rach looked back between me and Ellie. This kind of freaked me out a little, so I grabbed onto Ellie’s hand in reassurance. Rachel caught this, and tears returned to her eyes. Wrapping her hands around her mouth, she turned away from us, and sprinted down the hallway.

“Well that was weird.” I muttered. Ellie didn’t take her eyes off the direction her sister had ran in.

“My sister teaches children. Maybe Luke was one of her students, and somehow got the news?” Ellie guessed. I shrugged my shoulders, and sat on the little bench outside of the room. Ellie sat beside me resting her head on my shoulder. Taking in a deep breath I threw my arm around her shoulder.

For some reason it was comforting me more than anything.

A while went by, and finally the doctors came out of the room. Some of them nursed Luke to a more appropriate room. A place where he could rest I suppose. Ellie and I went with the doctors, while they hooked up all of the needles and tubes into him. It was hard watching them shove the tube down his throat. But, I guess it’s what they had to do.
Me and Ellie spent the night, sleeping in the room with Luke.
The doctors told us he was in a concussion. That probably happened when he hit his head on the hand railing. Anyways, it comes down to; either he wakes up- or he doesn’t.

Right now, I was praying to god he does.
Suddenly the door slammed open, with two young adults. The woman was young. Very young. Maybe in her thirties? She had long brown wavy hair, and was quite well, petite. She was a beautiful looking lady. The man beside her was tall, with broad shoulders. He had on this brown jacket which really made his blue eyes pop. Wait...these were my parents!

“My darling boy. You are so beautiful.” Mom sighed kissing Luke all over his face. “Please wake up.” She sniffed. She obviously heard the news and was still crying. Dad wrapped his arm around Mom and rubbing Luke’s arm. Ellie was asleep in her chair, so I felt free to get up. Quietly I walked over, and tapped the lady on her shoulder. Startled, they both jumped back and gave me a look over. I smiled, shoving my hands in my pockets.

“Hey mom...Dad.” I smiled.

Mom covered her mouth with her hands, I saw tears weld up in her eyes.
“My boy.” Dad laughed. “MY boy.” He said gripping my shoulder shaking me a bit. I laughed, nodding my head, and then looking at the ground.

“You are beautiful.” Mom whispered shaking her head. “I made such beautiful children” She smiled. All of a sudden, I was lost in both of their arms. I missed them so much. I’m not even sure what missed. But I loved this.

“I love you guys.” I laughed. I felt tears run down my face, and quickly wiped them off before they let go of me.

“Well, I’m sad we had to meet up on these circumstances, but I’m so glad we did.” Dad nodded folding his arms over his chest. I looked over at Mom who was looking quizzical over at Ellie in her chair.
“Who is that?” She muttered. She walked over to Ellie before I could answer. Dad looked at me and smiled before giving another glance at Ellie.

“Oh my gosh.” He muttered walking over to her too.

Mom crouched down I front of her and stared at her face. I don’t blame her. Ellie was a sight to see. Moving Ellie’s hair out of her face, Mom gasped.

This noise being so close to Ellie woke her up almost instantly. Fluttering her eyelashes open, she smiled seeing Mom.

“Hi, Mommy.” She smiled. I laughed at her cuteness...wait, what? “MOM!?” Her face suddenly dropped and the room went silent.

Oh, shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
CRAPPOOO . :/

thank youuu ,
Artistique
ninjapurplepanda

comment, subscribe for moooree! <333