Status: Writing as we speak :) !

All For You, My Daisy

Ellie- What a pretty boy

My heart suddenly pounded as his skin touched my own.
It was the way his arm slightly lifted my loosely fitted short sleeved shirt resulting in touching my stomach.
He picked me up and swung me behind him.
I blew my hair out of my face.

“How dare you?” I called out. He shrugged it off pushing to shelf back in.
Tugging on his shoulders I attempted for him to get away from the locker.
I could do this myself.
I wasn’t a baby.

“CAN YOU STOP!?” He yelled out raising his hand. He looked at me from over his shoulder, and I felt my heart start beating fast.
I didn’t even know this kid, and we already got on each other’s nerves?
This was a new record for me.

Suddenly we heard a loud scraping noise. The shelf was in. Perfectly I might add.
Dusting off his hands on his board shorts, he stood up and turned to me.
With a smug look on his face, I could now see him perfectly.
Tall.
Blonde.
His eyes were blue like the ocean.
What a pretty boy.
I stopped going for guys like him since...
I bit my lip, and unfortunately he saw this action.

“Aw, you don’t have to blush.” He smiled flicking my chin with his thumb. Brushed it away from me and gave him a stern look. “Whoa, what’s your problem?” He said backing away.
I shook my head and waved my hand for him to get out of my way. He did so.
Reaching into my white Hollister bag, I took out my colourful binder.

“What’s your name?” I huffed. He smiled leaning on the locker beside him. I opened his mouth to get it out, but I interrupted him.

“Never mind.” I mumbled shaking my head as I walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) .
comment ?
I'm a little self conscious :$ .

tell me what you think about the characters :)
i want to hear what you think :D