Status: Writing as we speak :) !

All For You, My Daisy

Nate- not in like, a cheesy way.

I wonder if she’s thinking about me.
Not in like a cheesy way. I’m just saying.
I think about her a lot.
Not in that way.
Ugh. This is so weird.

Lunch came up quickly that day and I was forever glad.
School was hard enough having to see Ellie in half of my classes.
But I would say, I was a little disappointed when I didn’t see her in my science or history class.
I shook the thought out of my bed.
What am I saying? I was ecstatic.
In health, literacy, geography, and literacy she was breathing down my neck.
I sort of liked it.
This time I hit the side of my head.

“Dude, are you okay?” Matt asked me. I heard the concern in his voice.
I looked at him and then back at my tray. We were sitting down with last years football team. Even if tryouts didn’t even happen yet, we pretty much knew who made it. So sitting together was a must. To keep us together I guess.
That’s when I saw her.
She stepped out of the cafeteria line up with her tray and looked around trying to find a place to sit.
I felt bad. In all her classes I kind of stole her attention. I don’t think she made any friends yet.
“ELLIE!” I yelled. She looked over to me, and cocked her head wondering why I had called her name. I froze there for a second wondering why I had to. Sighing, I waved my hand for her to come sit with us.
“Dude! Just last period you were so happy she wasn’t in your class. And now you’re inviting her to the lunch table?” Matt said in my ear.
I smiled and nodded. “Well...can she sit beside me?” He said perking up. I rolled my eyes.

“Okay. Move over.”
Matt did as I said and moved down the bench making a space between us both.
Tyler to last years running back leaned over the table taking a break from his conversation.
“Yo, Nate. No girlfriends at the table.” He whispered. His nose was kind of crooked from the time I punched him for making fun of my little brother. I huffed at him. Turning around he spotted who was coming for them and looked back at me.
“Never mind dude. Invite her over any time.” He smiled nodding his head. I clenched my jaw and bit into my sandwich a little harder than I was meant to.

“Hey.” Her little perky voice lightened up the table, as she sat beside me. The whole table stopped and stared as she set her tray down and scooted in. She is very pretty. I could tell you that. But these boys didn’t have to fucking stare. I would rip every one of their eyes out if they didn’t start finding a new thing to gawk at.
Wait, what was I saying?
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you, thank you, thank you.
even more subscribers :D . <33333
i didn't get that many comments when i woke up, and that upsets me :(
do you guys not like it ?
is it boring? going by too slow?
telllllllllllll me :) . i won't mind.

anyways, so Ellie is really getting under Nate's skin with this one.
BUT it looks like their starting to get aloongg :D .
will it last :O ?