Status: Writing as we speak :) !

All For You, My Daisy

Ellie- You mean like a cheerleading team?

I tried avoiding Nate or what ever for the rest of the day.
He was seriously getting on my nerves.
He made it seem like I was the worst person in the whole school; just because I chose to go pee before I told him my name.
Yeah, okay. Maybe I should have told him where I was going before just running off.
But I REALLY had to go.
Rubbing the back of my neck, I kept running.
There were only a few people in front of me on the track.
Two blonde headed girls, tiny frames like me, but obviously they held the ground here.

“Yeah, so I was talking to Nate. He totally wants me back.” I heard one of the girls say.
The other one gasped. For a second I thought she was going to fall, but it was just a reaction to the story. Bummer.
“Are you serious? How do you know this?” She giggled.

“Well, today before class. Nate was running his hands through my hair like the always does. And that’s when I knew, he was totally faking the whole outburst at the bon fire thing. He totally is still in love.” She nodded her head making her little pony tail flop from side to side. I couldn’t stand this anymore. I circled around them and started to lead. “HEY! You can’t do that.” One of the girls yelled out.

“Watch me.” I smiled back at them, before running around the track, lapping them in a not even a minute. The Gym teacher looked stunned.

“Ellie! Come over here, for a second.” She waved her hand for me to come closer.
Running over, I was a little out of breath.
“That was amazing dear!” She said patting me on the back. I laughed putting my hands on my waist. “I would be honoured if you could come cheer with us on the team.” She smiled.
My face dropped.
“Cheer? Team? You mean like the cheerleading team?” I hesitated.
The coach nodded her head.
I was flattered but I really couldn’t.
“Thank you so much, but I really can’t. Cheerleading really isn’t for me.” I smiled attempting to run back in with the group.

“That’s too bad! The cheerleading team, could really use an athlete like you!” She called out.
One of the blondes stopped running and stepped over to us. It was the one talking about Nate still chasing after her. Envy was pasted all over her face.
“Cheerleading team? This girl? Coach I am the captain. I make the decisions.” She pointed her finger at her face and I rolled my eyes and the caught on.

“Wait.” I smiled. “Coach I would LOVE to join the cheerleading squad.” I laughed. The coach gave me a thumbs up and a wide grin.

“We are lucky to have you.” Coach said with glee. I started hopping from side to side switching feet as I looked back at the Captain girl. Arms crossed over her chest she pressed her lips together like that was supposed to intimidate me.

“This is going to be so much fun!” I laughed clapping my hands together. I tried putting at much enthusiasm in my words as I could. She rolled her eyes at me, and turned sharply on her heel, running away.

“WOOT!” I screamed excitedly kicking my leg high in the air.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh wow, look what Ellie got herself into.
I dunnnoooo , think she can go through with this?
:O oh my gosh , Nate is going to freak out knowing there is a cheerleader sharing his locker.
But will she give in?
lets seeeeeeeeeeeee .
i kinda like Ellie in a way :P , she might be rude, and a little cocky; but she's sort of fun at times.
i don't know , it's weird :) . haha .

Q: who are youuu liking soo farrr ? :D

I'm, really glad to see that I atleast got one admission to the contest .
ILoveBricks , thank you verrrry much <3333 .
more please ? :) i needa pick pictures! it's all up to all of youuuu guys :D .

comment, subscribe :) <33