The Boyband The WANTED and our eventful journey together.

Chapter 2

Two weeks later and I was standing outside the Radio station called Leicester Sound with Amy. We were an hour early but that’s what we had planned, it was just in case some other fans had found out and decided to come. Luckily it was just me, Amy and two other girls. One girl had long blonde hair that reached down towards her waist, she thin and model like. She reminded me of Barbie. I was quite jealous of her, she had the perfect body, long tanned thin legs, big boobs, straight white teeth which she showed off quite a lot as she was smiling a lot. She also looked like she had a bit of money as she was wearing a designer denim mini skirt that barely covered her bottom, a designer cropped top which was the same colour as her designer heels and handbag. This is what Tom had recently said he looked for in a girl. He liked girls that looked a bit like a model and she fit exactly in that picture. The other girl was quite different, she had jet black hair with a full fringe which made her look a bit like Cleopatra, was naturally tall and was very thin. She was paler than the Barbie girl and much prettier. From what they called each other they were named Stacey whom was the Barbie and Jessica who was the Cleopatra one.
They kept looking over at us and eventually came over, they seemed sweet and kind at a first impression, but they were both equally posh and stuck-up. I discovered that Stacey’s parents were in fact rich and her father was in fact an ex footballer now turned manager whereas her mother was a dance teacher and former model she had also danced for Take That. Jessica was also quite rich as her parents owned a few hotels and businesses around the country; she also had an older sister whom was a page 3 model.
“My sister goes by the name Crystal in the modelling business, you’ve probably heard of her, she does page 3 quite a lot, and she’s quite famous actually. Her real name though is Keira” Jessica told me in her annoying posh voice.
“You hear for my gorgeous boys?” Stacey asked checking her perfectly manicured nails.
“Your boys?” I heard Amy ask, her eyes wide open.
“Well yes, I am going out with Tom so yes they are my boys” She replied as if we should have known.
I looked down the floor, my heart broken. She was going out with Tom, My Tom. I couldn’t believe it. I wanted to walk away, far, far away from where I was right now. I was just turning to walk away when a car pulled up and I saw that it was them. It was as if my feet had been super glued to the concrete floor, I couldn’t move.
Jay got out first and I heard Jessica scream, my eyes were still on the floor, I couldn’t help but feel gutted and depressed. Amy kept nudging me but I didn’t respond, instead I looked over at the building opposite me, it was where Amy’s mum worked.
“Angiie, Jay keeps staring and Tom’s the next one coming out the car” Amy whispered tugging my arm.
I looked at Amy and looked away again; I knew my eyes were a giveaway that I was unhappy. Amy knew this and linked her arm in mine, we did this when one of us were unhappy to show them that we was there for them. I heard footsteps coming towards me; I knew it wasn’t Tom as I could hear Stacey talking to him, I then saw a pair of white converses standing opposite me. I looked up. It was Jay, and he was smiling at me but he had that curious look to him. I tried smiling but it turned out to be a half of a smile.
“You alright?” He asked me touching my arm in a comforting way.
Shivers went through my body as if I’d just had an electric shock. Jay came over to me on his own accord and asked if I was alright. I began to think I was dreaming but Amy had begun to have a conversation with him when she knew that I wouldn’t speak. I couldn’t speak; it was as if the cat had actually taken my tongue as they saying goes. I sighed a deep and loud sigh and turned away and began to walk away. I couldn’t stand it. How could Tom have a girlfriend? It was me that loved him. Stacey was a slut, she dressed like on and behaved like one, what on earth did he see in her?
“Hey, where you going?” I heard Jay yell as I made my way down the deserted street.
I felt my eyes sting with tears and when my mobile vibrated it made me jump. I took it out my bag slowly and opened up the text. It was from dad.
‘You’re an idiot, I told you to get some milk. You’re so lazy!’
It read. I felt the tears escape from my eyes and glide down my cheeks. This was all I needed. I stopped in my tracks and wiped away the tears. I heard Amy run up behind me and hug me. I felt that people were watching me which made me feel stupid but I couldn’t help it, the tears kept on flowing.
My mobile was still in my hand when I received another text, again it was from dad.
‘Don’t think I’m going to pick you up, you need the exercise’
It read, and again I was offended. Why did he hate me so much? I looked at Amy and showed her. Out the corner of my eye I could see Jay and Max heading towards us, most likely wondering what the hell was happening.
“Everything alright?” Max asked looking mostly at me as even more tears ran down my face.
Jay grabbed me and hugged me tight, his hand rubbing my back. I saw a flash and then realised that Amy had taken a photo. My tears had stopped and the red puffiness from crying was also vanishing. I looked at myself in the compact mirror and wondered why none of my make-up had run. I could hear Amy having a rant about my dad even though I was not listening properly. I watched Stacey and Tom. She was all over him, hugging him and kissing him. Jessica was staring over at us lot and she didn’t look happy that I’d hugged Jay and that he’d come over to us. I gathered she liked him rather a lot.
Suddenly a massive smile overcame me, Stacey may have stolen my man but I had stolen Jessica’s. After brushing my hair I decided it was time for pictures. Me, Jay and Max had loads together, messing around and posing like Looney’s. Even Nathan came over to join in the fun. At one point I was on the floor laughing so hard I thought I was going to cry again. I’d totally forgotten about my dad’s cruel comments and just focused on having fun.
“Oh dear!” Amy suddenly said with a sarcastic tint to it.
“What?” I asked suddenly worried.
“That Stacey girl isn’t happy, her boyfriend is heading towards us with Mr Cheekbones” Amy said smiling evilly at me.
“Mr Cheekbones?” Max burst out laughing.
“Yeah that’s what we call Siva” I said through my giggles and nerves.
I looked over to where Tom once was and there in front of me was Tom walking with Siva towards us. My stomach decided to go all fluttery and I had to hold on to Jay so I wouldn’t fall. I smiled and looked down before looking up at Jay again to see him looking down at me smiling.
“Hey” Tom said in his strong Bolton accent.
“Hi” I replied still holding onto Jay.
More pictures were taken and eventually I and Tom began to talk. I’d tried avoiding him since he came over, joining in conversations with Nathan and Siva and even Jay to avoid talking to him. But I couldn’t get away this time as he pulled me over to him and began talking to me.
“Are you avoiding me?” He asked still holding onto my arm.
“No” I replied looking down at the floor feeling slightly embarrassed that id made it obvious.
“Liar” He laughed pulling me into a warm hug.
“I don’t think your girlfriend is very happy” I said into the sudden silence as I looked over at Stacey whom was giving me the evil look.
“Girlfriend?” Tom asked me with a confused expression.
“Yeah that Stacey girl” I replied as if he was stupid and pointing towards her secretly so she didn’t see.
“Oh her, she’s not my girlfriend” Tom replied giving me a smile.
“Oh she said she was” I replied happily, it was as if the weight on my shoulders had been lifted and id been given the best news.
“Yeah a lot of girls say there my girlfriend, but I’m single” He replied looking over at the boys who were now in a full-on conversation about music with Amy. Typical.
A sudden whirl of happiness went through my body like a spark; Tom was single which meant I could still have a chance. I began to chat to him about the ustream and how I was the only one watching, it seemed like we’d only been chatting for five minutes but in fact it was twenty-five, but their manager Jayne called them saying it was time to go in for their interview. I hugged Tom as if it was the last time I’d see him and he hugged me back just as tight. To me their was a connection, I knew he was for me, I knew I loved him. I just had to win his heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry took so long.
if you want another chapter, comment, subscribe, and rate.
x