Status: New. Keep or Kill?

Bitter Sweet

Congratulations, Liar.

When you said forever, did you really mean it? Because I did.

When you said, I love you, were you lying? Because I wasn’t.

All those times you held me so tightly in those arms of yours, all those times you kissed my cheek so delicately as if I were your most precious jewel, and all those times you’d whisper sweet nothings into my ear and tell me how I was the one for you, that we’d always be together and that I was the air you breathed, did you mean it? Because I believed you.

When you held my hand so tightly in your own and never let go, were you thinking this is love? Because I was.

Did you get those butterflies in your chest every time we kissed? Because I did. And did your cheeks heat up every time we touched? Because mine most certainly did. Did you want my arms around you, always? Because I did. I just wanted you.

Did you think about me all day? Because you were and still are, always on my mind.

Did you ever just lie in your bed and think I miss him, although we had just seen each other minutes ago? Because I did.

Did you have dreams about me and did you ever wake up from a nightmare and just imagine my face to bring that beautiful smile back onto your face? Because that’s what I did. Your smile, it always made my heart soar. It always brightened up my day.

All those times you kissed me but never asked for more, were you doing it because you loved me? Because that’s what I thought. Can I think this? Because when I do it gives me the jitters.

All those minutes and hours we spoke on the phone, were you smiling like an idiot the entire time? Because I was. Did you miss me as soon as we hung up? Because I did.

All those times you came running to my rescue and held me in your arms when I was scared, all those times you wiped my tears away and told me everything will be ok, did you do it because you wanted to? Because that’s what I believe.

All those times you told me you’re beautiful, did you mean it? Because you’re the only one who has ever said that to me.

Those sweet, sweet words and beautiful promises, did you mean them? Because I believed them. When you said, I miss you, did you mean it? Because I believed you.

Did you trust me like I trusted you?

I doubt it.

Because you ripped my heart out.

I believed your lies. How could you?

Didn’t those things, those words, those promises and those nights mean anything to you? Or was I the only one who really cared? Was I the only one loving and wishing and hoping and praying for this, what seemed like a perfect, relationship to go on? Was I the only one who meant it, whenever I said I love you?

Lies. That’s all you spewed at me were lies and I believed every single one of them and that’s why, now, my heart…you have split it in two.

Congratulations, liar.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have five chapters already written and this is just an intro and I'm really liking the idea I have for it so far because these events and feelings are true. I'm basically twisting up a relationship I had and making it a slash but keeping a lot of the facts. I don't know how to explain it, really xD

So the first chapter is the main characters thoughts basically
The next three will be him talking about the past and what happened
And the rest of the story will be in the present and in the normal "he, she" ;D

Comment&Subscribe please? Tell me what you think!