Seize The Day

Bitchin' Blue

"WAKKKE UPPPPPPPPPPP" I shouted as I jumped on Matt trying to be the most annoying as I can to him.
He finally sat up angery that he was awake.
"Shit, we have to get to the studio" Matt said under his breath.
As he jumped out of bed to quickly get a shower, I just sat on the bed dissapointed at the fact that I wasn't happy to go to the studio. I was happy that I got to see Nat, Johnny, Jimmy, Brian and Zacky but with Nat and Zacky constantly fighting, it ruined all the fun.
Finally after about 5 minutes Matt was finished with his shower.
I was still just sitting there on the bed.
Matt and I never really seemed to talk much anymore. Mostly because I caught him popping pills about a year ago and told Nat, my sister, and some other close friends. I shoulda never told them because he had to go to rehab for a while and wasn't exactly happy with me. But anyway, he just came back about a week ago and I've tried to make conversation but it never seems to work.
The saddest part is that honestly, I like him more than just the friends that we are. But of course, because of the whole rehab thing, I pretty much ruined my chances with him.
As we were in the car, we blasted some Bring Me The Horizon.
After listening to it for a while, Matt turned it down and said
"So wait.. why exactly do Zacky and Nat hate eachother? Its really fuckking annoying trying to work with him when he's always pissed off about her."
"Yea, I don't know the details about it but I'm gonna talk to Nat about it more maybe later today when Zacky isn't aroound."

We finally pulled up to the studio where Jimmy was with Brian talking to eachother.
As we got out of the car Jimmy ran up and picked me up and hugged me
"CLAUUUUUUUDEEEEEEEE!!!!"

"JIMMYYYYY!!" I squealed.
"Dude, I fucking love your hair." He said
"Awe shucks" I smiled "Its pretty fucking sexy righht?" I said in a cocky way.
"Why did you choose blue?" Brian asked
"Eh I wanted to change. I can't wait for Nat to see it! She'll fucking love it!"
Right as Brian was about to respond we heard a sudden
"UUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH" coming from Zacky as he walked out to join us.
"Oh shut the fuck up Zacky. Don't be a cock sucker." Matt said.
"Fuck you." He replied.
So then we all walked into the studio continuing to talk about my new bitchin' hair.

"Alright, lets start recrding fior Fiction. Jimmy, get your ass into the recording room."
Jimmy stepped into the room with Matt and started to sing "Now I think I understand, how this world can overcome a man."
They pretty much got it perfectly for the first time.

After Jimmy had finished recrding all of his parts of the song, he joined Zacky, Brian and I.

Then suddenly there was a knock on the door of the studio and I jumped up eagerly to open it and see Johnny and Nat.
I opened the door and Nat came in and I haugged her yelling 'NATTT!"
Zacky quickly left the room.
I followed Brian has he threw Nat over his back to take us to Taco Bell.