Tuskin Oikeudellinen (Barely Legal)

Chapter 1

"It's 4:03 and I can't sleep
Without you next to me I
Toss and turn like the sea
If I drown tonight, bring me
Back to life
Breathe your breath in me
The only thing that I still believe
In is you, if you only knew"

I walked down the hallway, singing. When I sang I got really into it.

"If you only knew
How many times I counted
All the words that went wrong"

I continued, that is until I ran into a thin body. I was walking so fast I knocked both him and I down.

"Voi paska" I cursed. "I'm so sorry, I really should pay attention"

We both sat up and looked at each other. He had the most beautiful deep brown eyes and slightly long brown hair.

"No I'm sorry I really should have been paying attention too" He spoke with a thick finnish accent. I smiled when I heard it, I had a thing for Finnish guys.

"Tule, HP, olen nälässä, jos haluat tyttö pyytää häntä liittymään ei voida pussy (Come on, HP, I'm starving, if you like the girl asks her to join, don't be a pussy" I heard one of his friend say, I looked up to see an attractive blonde boy say, but little did they know I was fluent in Finnish as well as English.

"Hiljaa Jukka, katso kuinka kaunis hän on, epäilen hän haluaisi liittyä arvioida (Shut up Jukka, look how pretty she is, I doubt she would wanna join our asses)."

They continued on like this for a few minutes, thinking I didn't understand, but finally I decided to intervene.

"Just niin tiedät, olen sujuvasti suomeksi." I said, they both looked down at me and blushed, well the rest of his friends laughed there asses off.

"Maybe we shouldn't assume people can't speak Finnish" He said smacking the brown haired boy on the back.

"Well there isn't much for me to say but" He stuck out his hand "I'm HP, whats your name"

I pulled him in for a hug "Hand shakes are for pussys, I'm Iris. Nice to meet you and your friends."

Thats when each of his friends stepped up and introduced themselfs. A chubby blonde was named Jarppi, the blonde that had spoken earlier was named Jukka, and the blonde with a video camera introduced himself as Jarno.

"How would you like to join us, we were going out for breakfast." Jarppi said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Please Please comment, I won't continue the story if nobody is reading.