Tuskin Oikeudellinen (Barely Legal)

Chapter 2

I looked at them

"Are you sure, I don't want to intrude"

"Yes Yes Yes, it would be fun to have a girl around for once, everything with us is a sausage fest." Jukka said, laughing.

I looked down at my clothes, more specific Sponge bob jammies. "Well I should get dress first, come meet me in room 231 in like 10 minutes."

And I turned around and walked away. I walked to my room and slid the keycard and walked in quietly, not to wake anybody. I walked over to my bag and pulled out deep purple skinny jeans and a black lacy cami. I also grabbed my make-up and hair straighter and quietly ran to the bathroom. Slipping off my jammies and slipping on my skinnys and tank top and quickly applyed my eyeliner, eyeshadow, cover-up, and foundation. I was ready just as I heard a knock at the door.

I walk out of the bathroom over to the door and open it. I was greeted by 4 guys.

"Just let me grab my shoes and shit."

I ran and grabbed my cell phone, ipod, and wallet and shoved them in my pocket and then we were out.

The drive there was pretty awkward, there was slight conversation, but once we got to the diner everybody seemed up to talking. Once we were seated, me and hp on one side, Jukka and Jarppi on the other side and Jarno, in a chair the 20 questions began.

"So, where are you from" Jarppi asked.

"Central New York."

"Then what the fuck are you doing in L.A." Jarno cut in.

"I came here with my family for my 18th birthday, I had always wanted to come here. So what are a bunch of Finnish guys doing in L.A.?"

"We are filming are t.v. show." Jukka answered

"How the hell did you know we were Finnish?" Jarno cut in once again.

"You guys are on t.v. " I didn't see that coming. "And I spend a year in Finland, I know the accent very well" I said smiling at Jarno.

I looked over at HP he hadn't said a word the whole time, he was just staring.

"We do stunts for a living" Jarppi practically yelled.

"We are The Dudesons." Jukka yelled, as everybody turned around and stared.

Just then I had a flash back.

"Holy shit you're kidding, my friend back in Finland was in love with you guys. I just never got around to watching you guys." I kind of wished I did now. I feel pretty damn stupid.

Finally our food had arrived and everybody got quiet and munched on there food, except for HP ofcourse he sorta just played with it, that is until Jarppi opened his mouth.

"Hey I have one more question for you, How would you like to go on a date with HP."