Tuskin Oikeudellinen (Barely Legal)

Chapter 4

I started walking to my room, when some body grabbed me and pulled me into there room, that was when I blacked out.

I woke up, and looked around. Where am I, where are my clothes. I began to cry, my ass was sore and bleeding...no, please tell me this didn't happen. I cried harder. Who am I gonna call? I can't call my mom, she will want to report this, that is the last thing I want.

I will call HP. Even though I had just met him hours ago, I felt like I had known him a life time. I picked up the hotel room phone. What was there hotel room...265...Yes that was it. I dialed it and Jarppi picked up.

"Hello"

I sniffled and tried to sound like I wasn't crying...I didn't work so well.

"Can. I. talk. to. HP." I studdered out.

"Iris, is that you? Are you okay?" I could hear the worry in his voice.

"Yeah, I just really need to talk to HP." I said a little more calm but you could still hear the sadness in my voice."

I heard him in the background yell for HP. I heard in a soft voice "Its Iris, she is crying, something is wrong."

I heard his thick Finnish accent threw the phone. "Iris, whats wrong?"

Thats when I broke down.

"I will tell you when you get here. Can you bring some clothes and come to room" I paused and looked around the room "room 243."

"Yes of course, I will be there in a minute."

And with that I hung up and looked around, finding a sheet, covered in blood and wrapped it around myself. About 3 minutes later I heard a knock at the door. I slowly walked over, my ass was so sore, I couldn't walk much faster.

I slowly opened the door.

"HP"

I let him in, when he saw me his eyes grew wide. I was covered in bloodstained sheet.

"Ai vittu, what happened to you."

"I will tell you once I get some clothes on, you did bring some right?"

He raised his hand and I grabbed the clothes and slipped into the bathroom quickly throwing on the jeans and black Isäntätee shirt. I walked out slowly, really not wanting to explain everything to HP.

When I got out I fell right into his arms and cried, telling him everything from when I got drugged to when I woke up with a sore, bleeding ass. I could see him swallowing hard, trying his best not to cry with me.

I felt his hand under my chin as he pushed up my head to look at him.

"Iris, everything will be okay."

That is when I pressed my lips against his.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you NikkiSuomi for being such a dedicated reader :] I love reading your comments!