Tuskin Oikeudellinen (Barely Legal)

Chapter 3

"Hey I have one more question for you, How would you like to go on a date with HP."
Thats when HP finally opened his mouth.
"You don't have to, don't feel pressured or anything. I know you just met me and all" He continued to ramble on. I put my finger to his lips.
"Zip it, I would love to" I stated, giving my flirtest smile.
He looked a little shocked.
"Really?" He questioned, sounding almost like a child.
"Ofcourse, why wouldn't I?"
Just then my phone went off. "Welcome to candyland,
Ill split your ass in two,
So take me by my hand,
Lick it up, Slide it down,
And satisfy my sweet tooth"
I looked down. "Shit it's my mom."
"Hei" I answered.
"Where the fuck are you?"
"I went out to breakfast with some friends."
"You don't know anybody here."
"I met some people, what do you care I'm 18 now, I can do whatever I want"
"I'm still your fucking mother, don't talk to me like that."
And with that I hung up, maybe I was being a bitch but she had been controling me for the last 18 years of my life. It was my time to be free.
"Sorry guys, I'm not usually that big of a bitch, but I'm really just sick of her."
"I think we were all the same when we were that age, just egding and pushing it for freedom." Jarno said.
That definitely made me feel a little better.
"HP, shouldn't you be planning for your date tonight, we're only here for another week, then we're back to Finland." Jarppi suggested.
"How about an amusment park." Jukkaand the restlaughed and HP just looked sick.
"How about go to hell." HP shot back at Jukka.
I must have gave a confused look because HP cut in.
"I'm not much for any spinny rides."
I giggled and he gently pushed me.
"Its not nearly as funny when I'm puking my guts out." He smiled.
I leaned my head against him "Awh poor HP." and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek, I could feel his soft whiskered skin against my lips. All the guys started to whistle, except for HP who's face turned a bright shade of red.
By this time we were all done eating and decided to head out, we paid and went back to the car. This time me and HP sat in the way back,Jarno sat in the middle, to catch everything on his cameraand Jukka and Jarppi were up front with Jarppi driving.
"So Iris..." HP started "Do you wanna go to amusement park (Yes I know I skipped an a, if you watch there show you see they do that from time to time)?"
"Sure. But we can skip out on anything to spinny, I really don't want you to ruin my clothes." I teased.
On the ride back to the hotel we talked about lots of stuff, like what stuff he likes to do (Turns out he is aelementary schoolteacher and loves to snowboard!), what music we liked, and how many bones he has broken (To many to count).
By the time we got there, because of course we "got lost", which is Jarppi's way of saying "I just wanted you and HP to talk more" it was already 11:00 a.m. We were planning on going at 1. We parked and hoped out of the car. We walked up the stairs to the Dudesons room.
"Do you want me to walk you to your room?" HP offered.
"Nah I'll be fine. See you at 1"
I started walking to my room, when some body grabbed me and pulled me into there room, that was when I blacked out
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you Spaz and NikkiSuomi for the comments :]