Forever & Always

Its T-shirt tiiiiiiimmmeee!

After what seemed to be years of staring into his eyes, I finally got the guts to calm down and say something. “I’m soo sorry for your shirt, sir. Please let me buy you a new one off the boardwalk, it’s really the least I can do.”
He looked down at his shirt and began to chuckle as he watched me try and wipe the black smudges. “I don’t think wiping it will help, and you don’t have to buy me a new shirt, I was just heading home anyways so no one to really impress.”
“No I insist. Come on!” I got up, grabbed his hand and started towards the nearest open t-shirt shop.
“Miss, you really don’t need to do this, I’m sure detergent can take this out. Don’t waste your money on me please.”
“Nope, I’m not listening. I’m buying you a shirt and that’s that. You wasted your time helping me calm down, and now I’m wasting my money to fix your shirt.” I ran over to the nearest rack with v-necks to see if I could find the same light blue shirt he had on, but they were all sold out. “Come here please. Oh and by the way, my name is Evangelene, not Miss. And I’m soo sorry, I’m not usually this pushy, I’m just… Ah hah! This isn’t the same shirt you have on, but it matches your tan perfectly and I think you can pull it off. What size are you?”
“Really Evangelene, you don’t have to do this, it’s just a shirt, I have plenty of them at the house.”
“A medium? Uhm, I don’t think they- oh here it is. Come on so I ca-” I was cut off by obnoxious yelling aimed towards… me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry soo short, next chapter will be up soon. Comments please?!