‹ Prequel: The Wicked End
Status: yay new story active

Natural Born Killer

Welcome Home

It wasn’t a lie I had dated a Johnny when I was 11, he was cute but he also like to tell me what to do. At the tender age of 11 I thought I was invincible so when I got bored of playing house I told him I found some one else and shoved him in the dirt. That some one else was john Travolta, I had just seen grease.
The hotel was pretty nice, I thought wed end up in a dingy back street motel like the one they filmed psycho in. the Hilton hotel Seattle were the carpet is a nice dark blue and the front desk is marble. Johnny parked the car and waited for me to get out but every time I tried to remove the seat belt I barley skimped the metal with my finger tips. “Uh hello some help here. Please?”
The door opened and Johnny looked at me “what the hell is taking so long?”
I simply reached for the seat belt again and exhaled. He leaned over me and if a flick of his finger the seat belt was undone. I grabbed his hand as he was retracting it, for some support while I get out of the car. He pulled me out and shut the door “do you need your bag?” I shook my head and started walking towards the hotel lobby.
The man at the desk smiled “hi welcome I'm Johnny, how may I help you?” I just giggled and let Matt’s friend do the talking “names Jonathan I need a room for two.”
We headed up to the room Johnny got us/, Johnny went out to the balcony and lit a cigarette.
“When will Matt get here?
Silence was my response. I sat on the bed and waited.
Must have fallen asleep or something because I woke up to Matt’s voice.
“We need to take her” he spoke calmly
“Agreed” interjected another
“There's no security, what will happen if she rums and you loose it and you kill her?”
I couldn’t recognize any voice other Matt’s, my mind prompted my eyes to open and end the confusion but they might end the conversation and I would never hear Matt’s response.
“No she won’t run, she knows there's nothing to run back to.” Matt sounded so sure of himself that I wanted to prove him wrong, yet her was on point I had no were and no one left.
Silence followed and just like that they knew that I had been awake.
I looked around and attempted to sit up, there was a sharp pain in my outer wrist and I fell back in pain quick to cradle my wrist.
Matt was at my side in seconds helping me sit up.
“let me see it.” he said as he pried my right wrist away from the safety of my body. He applied pressure around my wrist.
I pulled my hand out of his grip and nestled it over my chest. Once I knew my hand was safely were it belonged I looked over at him with a glare, and without a moments thought I used my hand and struck him on the side of the face.
More pain shot up my arm like some one had gotten a-hold of my nerve and yanked it.
“Ouch, you broke my arm you ass!”
Matt just stayed frozen and grabbed my hand
“Don’t move”
He looked at Johnny “check her”
Was he a doctor? Did he know what he was doing,? Would he help or make it worst?
Johnny took my hand gently and slowly moved my fingers “what do you feel?” he asked
I pointed at my wrist “like a needle or like some one pulling on a nerve.”
He stared at me annoyed “look at me and only me okay?”
I nodded and looked.
His fingers danced around my wrist for a moment and he turned to Matt “Good news is nothing is broken, bad news is that the lunate it pressing against the ulna. This happened because she probably doesn’t exercise her muscles. She needs to build up if she wants to avoid tearing a ligament and other shit but the pain will go away in a bit”
Matt nodded and climbed in to the bed next to me; he took my hand out of Johnny’s and started to rub it lightly.
A while pasted and matt was still soothing my pain “Rory, we need to talk about what will happen. I want to take you to a house where you will have every thing you need, but I can’t have you running of and getting hurt okay?”
I nodded “I wouldn’t run from you Matt you’re the closest thing to a friend I have left.”
He looked at every one for a second and they all just walked off Zacky stopped at the door and stared at me “Just don’t do any thing to strenuous.” With that he left.
Matt lifted my shirt and kissed my growing belly.
“Not much time left before she’s born, you look horrible I need to get you in to shape if you’re going to survive giving birth.”
Sighing I pulled Matt’s face closer to mine “you need to help me hansom.”
He ran a hand through my hair and kissed me “I will make you strong and along as you stay by my side you will always be safe”
We stayed in that room for the rest of the night he just sat up staring at me with his to serious face while I leaned in to him and took in his sent.
The next day Matt and I left the hotel and heeded towards Matt’s place. On the way out I saw the two agents from before Gabe and Rudolf they were staring at Matt and my self.
Matt pulled me in to the back seat of an SUV and threw his arm over my shoulders.
I closed my eyes and saw Matt wearing his black suit with his hair slicked back and his glasses on, his face serious as always. I imagined my self walking up to him wearing a yellow sundress that flowed with the wind. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I balanced on my tip toes to kiss him on the cheek. He wrapped his arms around me and flashed me those dimples. We were happy. He was human and in love with me I could feel it.
I was awoken by Matt’s laughter. My eyes opened and I saw he was in fact laughing and staring at me.
“Rory were here”
I smiled up at him and pressed my lips on his, this must have taken him by surprise seen as it took him a moment to reciprocate. When he pulled away and whispered “I love you.” I didn’t know if I should believe him, could he even love did he know how to?
He got out of the car and helped me out we were in Canada, the house has a lush green garden and a white picked fence the house was taken out of an old movie just about.
Matt lead me inside, the inside was very different every thing was modern and cold. He scooped me up in to his arms and walked upstairs in to a room with double doors. On he walls of the room were weapons; swords, guns, knives.
He set me down on the dark grey satin sheets that covered the plush bed.
He crawled on top of me and leaned in and kissed my temple as he whispered “Welcome Home, Aurora”
♠ ♠ ♠
oh whats that an update? lol happy reading? so i live in Huntington beach again and i was at the parke eating some jack in the box with my BFF and guess whos Jaguar parks three spaces down?
yeah Syns but it was just his wife meeting up with some laudy and val with a lil baby in a camouflage blanket ....... you girls wont guess what they did next!