‹ Prequel: The Wicked End
Status: yay new story active

Natural Born Killer

Night Sweats

I woke up later that night in a pool of perspiration, my head was spinning and the amount of warmth I felt under the blankets was claustrophobic. I closed my eyes in attempt to orientate myself, I pushed the blankets but my wrist stung. My heart raced as I imagined myself suffocating in the bed, I couldn’t feel a breeze on my face or hear any breathing next to me. Where could matt be? Didn't he know I was in trouble? Couldn’t he feel it?
I whimpered as I opened my eyes and turned my head to the left where matt had laid down, He was no longer there. I looked over to the right where the nightstand was, my brain seemed to swish around. There was a lamp on the nightstand I could turn on the light and someone would see it, or I could knock it over and hope I wasn’t alone.
The baby kicked in my abdominal as I twisted to reach the lamp; it was just out of reach. However, the baby, matt made it seem like he could hear her. 'Baby call matt!' I thought and thought; I screamed in my mind and begged for just a tiny bit of luck I even prayed. My breathing was ragged; it was getting difficult to keep up with my heart race. My eyelids fell in to place, just as I was letting go I heard it.
"Daddy"
It echoed in my mind as if I was in the room with a six year old and she was calling out to her loved ones, but there were no windows in this room and her sound just bounced between my ears and the walls.
I was shocked to feel a cool breeze over my body and large hands on my face.
"Rory open your eyes, Bitch breath!"
Matt made it he will save me. I opened my eyes only to meet with dark angry ones. Matt was pulled away and my back met with the warm bed once more. I didn’t even notice that he was holding me up.
"cant die." Was all I could manage.
Johnny came in to view and roughly placed his hand on my forehead.
"she should be dead."
He leaned over and placed his lips on mine; he blew air into me and pinched my nose. He was giving me cpr how sweet of him. Again, he continued for a few minutes until my lungs filled themselves. His hand moved to my face, the coldness of his touch spread like a disease down my body. He stepped away when matt grabbed my arm and sat me up.
"What happened?"
I shook my head "I don't know I woke up and it was hot and I was sweaty and I just got scared."
"Night sweats, were you nauseous?" came Johnny's voice.
"yeah I thought I would drown in the blankets and my brain felt like it was swishing around my heart was racing, Matt where were you?"
"Busy." He responded.
"Some fresh air wouldn’t hurt Matt," Interjected Zacky.
Matt nodded and slipped his arm under my legs and the other around my back. It was effortless for him to pull me in to him and walk out to the balcony. He set me down on the cushioned lounge chair and leaned on the balcony with his arms crossed.
The night air was soothing against my skin; the silence from Matt made me uneasy.
"Well this is a lot nicer than a windowless room." I tried to lighten the mood.
Matt raised an eyebrow, "what do you miss it or something?"
I guess I want cut out for mood lightening I laughed, "So fucking much that I used to lock myself in a cabinet for hours on end."
Zacky came out with a small red glass in his hand; matt stared at him I could see how apprehensive he was. He held the glass to me and said, "Drink and don't smell it."
I looked at Matt "Matt?"
Matt just nodded.,
♠ ♠ ♠
omg its been a year!!! Idk about Johnny and cpr. he can give me cpr any time he likes!