‹ Prequel: The Wicked End
Status: yay new story active

Natural Born Killer

Well Behaved

The next day was having a bowl of cereal for breakfast when a girl my age came in to the kitchen with Johnny. Johnny pulled a chair out and started at her, she sat down quickly and quietly.
"thank you Johnny." I looked at her while I said it because Johnny may be a hard ass but I bet he just wants some respect and appreciation.
Johnny looked up at me and turned to grab things he grabbed a knife and a glass. The girl started crying and looking around, she was terrified.
"I'm Rory, are you okay?" I asked her.
She shook her head and whispered "help me please."
I looked over at Johnny and back at her, Matt wouldn’t let the guys just hurt someone in front of me would he?
"Where is Matt Johnny?"
He shrugged and looked at the girl "arm."
She shook her head "please I just want to go home."
My breath caught in my throat as I watched Johnny grab her arm and stick the needle in the vein he grabbed the glass and let the blood drop in to it once he removed the needle.
Matt walked in to the kitchen and looked over at Johnny who just nodded and continued. I was feeling uneasy watching but powerless, if I told Matt to stop this it would create hostility towards me and they would all be more secretive around me. If I didn’t do something, I would be contributing to the heinous crimes. Was my life more important than this girl was there a way to help us all?
A decision had to be made; I didn’t know Johnny well enough to take a chance. Sorry girl but I needed to learn the walk before taking my first step. I continued to eat my cereal to the best of my abilities this would be my first lesson to myself, today I learned how to push my personal beliefs a side to survive.
Johnny dropped the arm and turned to look out a window he was drinking the blood, at least he did me the courtesy to turn away. The girl slumped to the table with a thud that made my cereal box tip over. She looked at me through the mess of hair begging with those big brown eyes. The spoon was suddenly five pounds heavier and the hair thinker, I head to remember there was nothing I was able to do.
"Why won't you help me, please I'm pregnant." Her voice was breathy and weak.
I might not risk my life for her but an unborn child was a completely different story. Then again, I tried to kill my child just a few day ago so how was this different?
"He's dying in me please save him."
I choked on my saliva, what could it feel like having a life diminish in your womb?
"I can't listen to her its tearing my mind apart please, make it stop."
So I cracked under the pressure maybe I was too ambitious.
The only sounds in the room were her begging and my breathing. Johnny set his glass in the sink and pulled her to her original sitting position by her hair. He yanked her head back so that the face was visible to him and said.
"Apologize to My friends pet for upsetting her so much, can't you see that she is in a delicate condition?"
Her lips quivered as she apologized, I turned to Matt since I didn’t know what was going on or why Johnny was telling her to do that. He just stood there with his arms folded across his chest eyes burning in to the girls face memorizing her fear. When the girl finished I looked over at her trying to figure out what I was to do, should I leave or just close my eyes. My eyes traveled to Johnny's hazel eyes, there was nothing warm about them yeah nothing more frightening than Matt's.
Then I heard a loud snap, and the girl fell to the floor with a loud thud like a watermelon burst. My breath caught in my throat like a balloon, and my eyes stung as tears filled them. Johnny stood watching me for a few minutes while Matt did nothing in attempt to comfort me.
When Johnny left i got up and coughed a bit, Matt made no attempt to comfort me. I walked over to him with tears falling down my face just a kid would go to their parents after he watched his gold fish die. Matt's eyes met mine and there was no sympathy in them, I didn't even know what I wanted from him at this point. He said his hear beat for me but if that was true how could it not ache for me as well.
I pressed my head to his chest and cried silently trying my hardest to keep my hands off him. After minutes of me crying his hands landed on my face, the touch was soothing but not enough. He pulled my face up and met my eyes with his own a light mix of strength and weakness, he whispered.
"You were so very well behaved; take comfort in knowing that her suffering would have grown with time."
I wasn’t sure if was trying to be caring or sweet but it seemed like he want used to saying those words in a sentence
Matt leaned over and gently pressed his lips to mine; I closed my eyes and just pressed back. His lips slowly parted and gave way to his tongue. As we kissed he lowered his hands to my butt and squeezed, I felt my feet leave the ground when Matt lifted my and set me down on the counter that was previously behind him. A soft moan left my throat when my hands met his muscular arms and roamed to his back and around.
His mouth moved to my neck where he nibbled sensually on already tender skin. I would be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy the attention he was giving me. I rolled my head over to catch his lips and pulled on the hem of his shirt, he stepped back signally that it was time for his shirt to go and It right off. I pulled him back his after and got lost under his touch. Matt did not seem like he was going to back out this time not that I wanted it but there was still a dead girl on the floor.
My dress was pulled over my head and just like that, I was in just panties Matt pulled away and stared at my body then back at my face and returned to kissing me. His hands fondled my breasts, my fingers entangled with his hair. Kisses turned in to bites, moans turned in to grunts, and fondling turned in to scratching. My hand reached in his pants and gabbed his manhood, I wasn’t sure how I knew what to do but my hand started moving up and down just feeling his length. Matt yanked my panties down my thighs and started to press on my clit.
"whoa, I know you never use the kitchen Matt but some of us enjoy a meal here every now and then."
Matt growled and turned to stare him down, I opened my eyes to see who interrupted. 'Gates'
I pulled my hand out of Matt's pants and felt the heat rush to my cheeks. Matt just slid his hands under my butt and pulled me off the counter so that my feet were on the ground. I placed the back of my hand on his cheek as he slowly started to regain his posture.
"Go jump on a stake Gates."
Matt walked out of the kitchen after that suggestion and left me there completely naked. Gates watched him leave and returned his stare to me with a cheeky grin.
"So you going to pick that up?" he asked as he pointed towards my panties.
I could have picked them up or even asked him to but that would mean that I cared about his thought towards me. So with a smug smirk on my face walked by him and winked leaving my dress and panties scattered in the kitchen. I could feel his stare weighing on my back like a crate of cement. I was more than a scared little girl, and I could learn the game just as quickly as they could change the rules.
♠ ♠ ♠
So why does Matt leave? does Gates have a thing for Rory? Is Johnny coming around or will he come around? I guess well have to wait and see...

comments will have me update quicker, i check every day lol