‹ Prequel: The Wicked End
Status: yay new story active

Natural Born Killer

waterfall

Matt rubbed my belly for a moment before telling me It was okay to open my eyes. I was no longer on the bed in Canada i was now on a bed of grass next to a beautiful waterfall. I looked at matt and asked ¨what Is this?¨
Matt shrugged *its a place I used to go when I was like you, its one of my only memories from my mortal life. The water Is a bit chilly, but safe.*
When I stood I realized how easy it was and looked down to my belly, it was gone, my hands went straight to my stomach as I started to feel for me baby *Matt the baby!*
*She is fine trust me, unless you missed her already?*
i raised an eyebrow and pulled my shirt over my head and started to feel myself up.
*oh i missed my body so much!* then I ran and jumped in to the waterfall. as I swam around I realized that Matt was still standing there in a towel probably thinking about that girl. I climbed out and walked over to him, he unwrapped the towel from his waist and pulled it over my shoulders. Minutes later I turned to look around how could this be real? we were just in a room, how could this feel so real under my fingertips it made no logical sense.
*You know Matt after I left with Steve and rose last time I couldnt stop thinking about you, how you talked to me, mostly i replayed every conversation in my head day in and day out trying to figure out what I could have said to make you feel anything towards me so that you wouldnt do what you did. I had nightmares.*
he nodded *You were perfect, if you would have said anything differently i would have probably not have gone easy on you.*
*Easy, you think that was easy you almost skined me alive?*
*I didnt though and I could have there was so much that I wanted to do with you, but i didnt want to break you completely i cant explain it, just know that you got off easy.*
*I didnt want to piss you off matt its just that I cant understand what changed you wanted to hurt me and now you hold me when I sleep.*
*Rory trust me im still the same your the one whos changed thats why you cant undertand every thing your looking in the wrong places.*
I just noded
*flatter me for a moment tell me about the nightmares.*
*in one I was in the room again and you came in and just started to beat me with no remorse until my face stung so bad and I couldnt see past the blood and you raped me and you left me tied to a wall.*
Matt smirked *I guess our bond is stronger than I thought, thats exactly what I was going to do to you i didnt like what i felt for you and then we were rudely inturrupted but your friends.*
*Matt we dont have a fucking bond.*
*oh we dont, than how can I hurt you so much and then have you writering under me begging for more?*
i just laughed *i faked it* an walked towards the body of water i guess i really had been the one who changed.
Matt came behind me and pulled the towel off of me *its time to head back*
I sighed and closed my eyes *okay*
when I opened my eyes I was back in the room on the bed completely dry matt was on the bed just as before with his towel.
*what how does this happen?*
Matt looked around *magic.*
i felt the baby bump and smiled guess she was growing on me.. get it?
*magic i dont know.*
*trust me Rory it´s real if it wasnt then how could I have this?*
he took my hand and placed it over his heart and I felt the beat.
*Matt every one has a heart.*
*yeah but mine stopped beating a millennium ago if not longer, you gave me a heart beat*
he snapped his fingers and a book appeared in his hand, okay that was pretty dang cool. I snapped my fingers hoping for chocolate, but nothing appeared. Matt laughed and opened the book to reveal a small chocolate truffle, I smiled and picked it up. i placed it to my lips and started to bite it, Matt smirked and watched me eat the truffle. once I was done, he just winked at me and looked through the book stopping for a moment to look over at me. whats so interesting about the book anyways?
I leaned over and looked at what he was reading and rolled my eyes it was in some other language that did not have actual letters Matt pulled my face to his and shoved his turn against mine every time i tried to kiss him back, he pressed harder so that he was controlling the kiss when he pulled away he closed his eyes *try again* and motioned to the book.
i looked over at the book confused saw that all the writing was in English now.
*how* i asked him, he shrugged *your conected to me, my feeling, my thoughts my heart you can use my knolage*
i nodded and read the page 'Second Heart Beatt'
as I continued to read I realized matt was not as crazy as I thought, atleast not by himself. it said that a vampire could tap into his former human self to find a long term human fodder, the vampire would be drawn to the blood that would sustain him stronger. when the feeder grows feelings for the vampire and vise versa a bond is formed. in order to keep the feeder safe the vampires human heart takes on the heartbeat of the human feeder.
i stopped reading and looked at matt *im confused*
*when we met I was attracted to you because your blood was calling me to it, its hard to explain. when I tasted our blood, I knew you had to stay with me so I made you want me, now that we are both attached to each other my heart started up again. I have your heart beat with my chest so if you are ever in danger I will be able to feel it. but theres more for you to have the baby and survive I have to seal the bond.*
*how does that work?*
*When the bond is sealed you will have my heart beat in you, so you can know when I need help. Think of what human love is when one hurts the other suffers just as much.*
*Oh so than your pretty much falling in love with me?*
he smirked *i dont fall in love.*
he got out of the bed and tossed the book in the air where it disappeared .
*I have have some buisness to attend to down stairs, sleep well.*
I smiled *good night handsome.*
he shut the lights off and grabbed a pair of slacks on his way out. I know matt loves me after everything weve been through he never had a choice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry the * are supposed be quotations but the computer i type it on its Mexican and i have no idea where it is on the key board. Also thanks for reading