‹ Prequel: The Wicked End
Status: yay new story active

Natural Born Killer

Time

I stared in the mirror and thinking back on the last month, after Matt explained what a second heart beat meant I started noticing how much more I cared about what Matt was doing whether it be him eating or him in the basement. When Matt got upset I felt upset when he was in the mood to feel a women’s body I was suddenly thinking of soft skin and curves. Matt started to spend ‘quality’ time with me which really consisted of him teaching me how to use knives and swords it was surprisingly easy for me to understand since Matt was so skilled. Zacky had also started to teach me things like shooting guns and some fighting, the fighting was a tad bit hard since I was huge and always hungry. Johnny was always near he tried to hide and some times succeeded but usually he would sit back and watch I didn’t know why and I didn’t want to go ask Matt he was already uneasy around him after the shopping trip.

“Aurora, you’re not listening again.”
I rolled my eyes “I was listening I just wasn’t paying attention major difference Zacky.”
He looked over his shoulder at Johnny and moved over blocking my vision of him.
“Alright then what did I say?”
I shrugged “probably some thing about hitting some one in a certain place.”
He shook his head and walked away “were done for the day.”
Deciding that it would be better to let him calm down I kept my comments to my self.
I looked back over at Johnny and asked “Johnny do you know where Matt is?”
He rolled his eyes and walked over to me “No I don’t keep tabs on him, what did you need?”
He kept looking at my belly so I took his hand and placed it on it, Heather kicked a few times. Johnny laughed as I groaned, I didn’t like this feeling of some thing moving in me it made me feel like an alien.
“I just wanted to walk around you know so I don’t feel so much like a prisoner.”
Johnny nodded “I know what you mean it should be fine just stay close.”
I smiled and walked off “thanks Johnny.”
When I got to a park I sat on a cement bench and watched the birds fly around.

“For some one that was raped and held against their will you look awfully comfortable.”
I turned and saw agent Gabe and standing next to him agent Rudolf.
“You’re a bit out of your jurisdiction aren’t you?”
He laughed “you let us worry about that.”
I looked around slowly to see if Johnny had followed there was no sign of him any where.
“Do you think there are more of us?” asked agent Gabe.
I laughed “you’re the least of my worries, Matt and they have no laws to govern them.”
He smiled “you’re safe with us.”
“What do you want?”
“We can still help you kid whatever they have on you we have the rescores to help.”
“Why should I trust you, you didn’t help rose or Steve.”
“There wasn’t enough information for us to help them, but we can get you the help that you need.”
“Agent Gabe I’m going to die because this baby growing in me is stronger than I, Matt said he can save me and right now I think he has a better chance at it than you.”
Agent Rudolf lit a cigarette “well then I think that there's some thing we can work on.”
He sat down and continued “we want Matt and we are willing to wait until your safe for sure. You just keep him at bay and us updated. If you are in any danger you just let us know and we will get you to safety.”
I looked around for Johnny again and sighed when I didn’t see him “What will you do with him, and the others?”
He shrugged “Our job is to just take them in from there its another story.”
I looked at agent Gabe who looked uneasy, there was more that they were not telling me but if giving them Matt meant I could be free from every thing then that’s what I would do, who knows maybe heather would be more like me than Matt. I nodded “Okay you can have Matt, all of them except Zacky and I want all of Matt’s assets that he has acquired over the years.”
Rudolf stomped on his cigarette and raised and eye brow.
“You can have all the money and properties but we can’t promise you Zacky.”
I shrugged
“One more thing the baby stays with me and you never contact us again even if I get a ticket for speeding, I never want to hear from a government worker got it?”
They both nodded I went to get up and stared at them “you mind?”
Agent Gabe laughed and helped me up.”
“How do I contact you?”
He pulled out a phone and handed it to me.
“Keep it off when not in use and hide it well, our numbers are in it.”
I nodded “as soon as I have what I need from Matt I’ll let you know.”
With that I started to walk back to the house, inside I saw Johnny laying on the couch with a cowboy hat over his eyes must have been sleeping. I made it upstairs to the room and hid the phone under the mattress and went to find Matt who was in the basement as usual.
“What did they say?” he asked
I smiled “same as always they want you, I told them yeah id help them so they are waiting on me to tell them when and where.”
“Good Aurora, remember the guys can never know about this okay we need to get these fucking agents off of our trail.”
I smiled as Matt threw coal in to a large pizza oven looking thing. He pulled me to a couch and helped me sit. Then he went back and started to grab a caldron as he added some dust I noticed his tattoos and how his mussels moved as he worked.
“What are you doing Matt?”
“Forging some a pair or sai’s for you, you seem to control them better.”
I smiled and paid attention to his craft, I really liked the sai because Electra had a pair so I thought I looked awesome with them.
After about twenty minutes I decided to ask about Heather “Matt how much longer until I pop?”
Matt laughed and sat next to me his chest was a bit red form watching the dust melt in to metal.
“She should be ready in two weeks, she’s waiting for us to be ready for her.” He wrapped an arm around me and kissed my head.
“What was that for?” I asked seeing as he never does that.
He leaned back and closed his eyes I could feel a pull towards him inside it was like a magnet signaling that Matt wanted me closer so I leaned back in to him and wrapped an arm over his stomach.
“I love you.” I whispered, it wouldn’t have mattered how low I spoke Matt would always hear me.
He pulled my head closer to his and whispered in my ear.
“Words have no power to impress the mind with out the exquisite horror of their reality.”
He leaned back and ran his hand through my hair.
Matt never used poetry in front of me but I had seen some of his memories and there was a lot of poetry his words echoed in my mind as I drifted off to sleep.
Matt made sure that I was in my bed by the end of the night.

The next day Zacky and I were shooting a hand gun in a clearing a few miles away from the house I was having a hard time with the target (a bottle of water.) so he moved behind me and held my arms up.
“You have to be gentle with the trigger, don’t lock your arms in place you’ll get hurt close your eyes and feel what I'm doing.”
I closed my eyes and felt his head next to mine, I felt his hands smoothing my arms out , and then I felt his hands on my shoulders pulling me back a bit.
“Okay, open your eyes and aim.” I did as I was told feeling completely relaxed.
“shoot” he whispered.
I pulled the trigger gently as he had mentioned and the water bottle exploded.
Zacky smiled when I hugged him with excitement and patted my back. We practiced for a few hours before it was time to go back.
“Zacky are you really my brother?”
He sighed and nodded “yeah it’s a long story.”
“Well you have to tell me eventually don’t you?”
“Ask Matt”
When I looked for Matt at the house Johnny grabbed my arm and pulled me up stairs in to a room I had never been in, there was a simple bed, books, and a beautiful round crib, I walked over and touched it amazed at how perfect it was.
Johnny walked over and started to give me details of his work.
“African Blackwood I obviously stained it, cream and black, its hand carved, best wood safest design and easy on the eyes if you ask me. I took the liberty of having the bedding custom made we can get you any other color if you prefer.”
The crib was so beautiful; it was round a deep cherry color with gold colored dragon flies and leaves around the top and a gold wreath on the front. The bedding was pink and brown and just looked amazing. Before I knew it I had my arms wrapped around Johnny’s neck with tears soaking up his shirt. He held me to him as he pushed his face in to the side of my neck. Then I felt anger in my stomach like a pot of boiling water and I smelt his cologne the one that I smelt the night he dance with me in the club. Matt was standing right behind me and he was pissed.
I turned around after pulling away from Johnny and wiped my tears,
“It’s not what looks like Matt.” I tried to tell him.
Matt wasn’t having it. “Rory Jonathan and I have to talk go sit with Gates and Zacky.”
I turned to Johnny who’s face had hardened at Matt and turned back.
“Matt look Johnny made the baby a crib I got all hormonal and cried because I was happy and I hugged hit to say thank you.”
Matt stepped towards us and I cowered back a bit until my back was against Johnny. Johnny put his hand on my arm and rubbed it “Go on I’ll be fine just take care of Heather.”
I shook my head “Matthew what is wrong?”
His eyes swirled with red and then black as he yelled over my shoulder.
“You think you can put your hands on my pet, huh you think you can try to attach yourself to my daughter? I told you to keep your distance.”
I pushed Matt back when he got to close instinctively he pushed me out of his way and on to the bed, I touched my belly and felt okay so I went to get up when Johnny yelled
“Aurora, stay there!”
Matt wrapped his hands around Johnny’s neck, Johnny tried to tear him away but his neck started to turn black with small cracks starting to appear over his arms and face. I freaked out having never seen this before and pushed myself off of the bed, suddenly there was a sharp pain in my lower back. I fell to my knees and cried for Matt. His head shot to me and he dropped Johnny, within seconds I was in Matt’s arms his dark eyes were scanning my body and he whispered “Its time.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the link to the cribdon't forget to comment and subscribe

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_31Rjv8SZo8A/SqLMVTKC_9I/AAAAAAAAEBY/EywyE67jGPA/s1600/picadilly+all+things+creative.jpg