‹ Prequel: The Wicked End
Status: yay new story active

Natural Born Killer

My Dad, Your Dad

I got up patting down my dress “can you just, you know.”
He smiled and pulled me in to his chest. “I’m here for you.”
I cried relentlessly as I meditated on what was now my life. I was never sure of what to do any more, never sure who to love, never sure who to trust, or even how to live. Matt had taken all hope from me. Any faith I had was now gone with the wind. If I wanted to ever live a normal life and stop acting like a scared kid and more like a grown women.
Matt held me to him for a while longer and asked “you okay baby girl?” I wanted to look in to his eyes and test his sincerity but I couldn’t bare it. He touched my cheek and I heard him whisper “you want me to kill him?”
I opened my eyes and stared at my dad. Gates wicked at me “hey Rory, how ya doing?”
I shook my head “I’m great, glad you could come and murder the rest of my family. It’s much appreciated, you to Zacky.” Gates laughed “any time.”
Zacky shrugged and walked over “I’m here to make sure your okay and to answer some questions about the baby, if you have them.”
I sighed “Matt, you couldn’t be normal?”
He smiled up at my dad “where’s the fun in that?” my dad struggled with Gates. Gates laughed as he punched my dad in the stomach, “shut-it.” Matt let go of me and said “pack up your shit Rory, your coming with me.”
I stood on my tippy toes to give matt a kiss on the cheek, but my belly bumped him I looked down with a raised eye brow. Matt also looked down “that felt odd” he said. I nodded “yeah,” and took a step back “do I look bigger to you?”
Matt crouched down as I felt my stomach. He pulled me closer to him and placed his hands on my legs.
His touch left a trail of heat as his hands moved up my thighs under my dress and over my pelvis. He looked up at me “I have wanted to touch you for a long time babe.” I nodded as I closed my eyes. He rubbed my abdomen with his thumbs, I felt his face over my stomach and he spoke.
It was different the way he spoke that is. It was like velvet, or chocolate moose pie. I opened my eyes and stared down at him “what are you doing?” matt didn’t reply, at least not to me. “I know Heather. Mommy was just confused. She loves you just as much as daddy does. I promise, never again. I love you more.”
I stepped away from matt and looked at a wall “I had an abortion Matt, I’m so sorry.”
When I looked back at him he was staring straight at me. My eyes welled up, he was genuinely happy about the baby.
My dad yelled again “let her go, ill give you any thing you want!”
Matt got up and walked over to my dad and Gates, his fist balled up and he pulled his arm back. I ran over and grabbed on to Matt's jacket “Matt, please don’t.” he turned to me “go fucking pack.” He looked over at Zacky “get her my bag from the car.”
Zacky shoved my dad’s girl friend out of the way and walked off.
Her name was Mindy, and unlike all other step moms she was not my age. Mindy rushed in to the room and hugged me, “please don’t. I beg you.” She said.
I wasn’t sure if she begged for me or my dad.
Matt turned to my dad and asked “when will you stop gambling with your daughter? Do you want me to take your girl friend too?” my dad shook his head “please.”
Matt punched him in the gut.
Zacky walked back in with a duffle at hand. I stared at him “Zacky what’s he talking about?” Zacky shook his head at matt and turned to me “your dad isn’t your dad. Do you get what I’m saying?”
My dad wasn’t my dad? Wtf he just said he’s my dad. But then he’s not? “I’m confused.”
“Your dad is my dad.”
♠ ♠ ♠
im getting sick of the storries being reported. i dont want to open up a web page for my stories. idk.. its hard out in the world. i just moved back to sd. ive been here for 2 weeks and i dread it. i hate every thing sandiego.. when i was driving out or HB i cried the entire way.. i am so sad... plus i shelled out over 400 bucks to fix my transmission, and im three car payments behind now. oh and cherry ontop. i no longer work at carls jr... :( i wonder if the guys and their wifes ever feel like their world is crashing down on them... well besides the dec 28 incident....