Sequel: The FMX Couple
Status: Finished There is a sequel

The Monster and the Fox Riders

Day with Bilko

You wake up to your phone ringing.

“Hello?” you say.

“Hey Blair, I heard you didn’t go up with the guys! You want to go shopping with us girls?” Marissa says.

“Um...”

“Hanging with Bilko?”

“Yeah, it’s just...”

“I understand. I know a lot of the time you guys haven’t been fully alone for a while and not a lot even then.”

“Thanks Marissa. The Friday before x-games we'll go, okay?”

“Yep that sounds good! Bye, and be safe okay?”

“Yes Marissa.”

“I’m not talking about sex. I just can see you guys doing something risky and getting hurt.”

“Ok, I will be safe. Bye!”

“Bye.”

You hang up and Bilko looks at you.

“You are safe?” Bilko says.

“I won’t try something stupid and get hurt,” you say.

“Right.”

He yawns. You smile and rub his back.

“Bilko,” you say.

“What is it?” Bilko says.

“I’m leaving, bye.”

“Later.”

You look at Bilko. He laughs and pulls you on top of him.

“So, breakfast?” Bilko asks.

“What is it gonna be?” you ask.

“Eggs. It's the only food I have.”

“Scrambled?”

“Okay. If you want a shower it’s right there, as you most likely notice.”

“Yeah.”

Your phone rings again.

“Hello?” you say.

“Did you get pregnant last night?” Cam asks.

“...Bye Cam.”

You hang up and pull the blankets over your head as you hear Bilko’s phone ringing.

“Hello…what did you say to my Sheila…she is hiding you pissed her off…Cam that not funny…bye,” Bilko says.

Bilko pull the covers up and he looks at you.

“What is wrong Sheila? Come here; talk to me,” Bilko says.

“It’s not that I don’t want sex, I’m just scared,” you say.

“What about?”

“That I'd be bad and you'd leave, for one.”

“Don’t worry about it. I'd be glad that you were having sex with me, and sex can’t outdo the feelings I have for you.”

“Then I just don’t want anything to change, I don’t want it to be all about sex.”

Bilko kisses your forehead and starts playing with your hair. You sigh when you hear your phone ringing. You grab it.

“Hello?” you say.

“Blair Huntzberger, how are you?” a guy asks.

“Who is this?”

“Luis. You remember me? Your ex-boyfriend. We dated for three years, then broke up because you didn’t go to Harvard and became a racer or something instead?”

“How did you get my number?”

“I was talking to Luke and he gave it to me.”

“Urgh.” You hang up and Bilko looks at you.

“What is it?” Bilko asks playing with your hair.

“My ex-boyfriend got my number,” you say.

“Luke the BMXer?”

“No, Luis. We dated since I was 14 and I had no feelings for him, but every time I tried to break up with him my mom will kinda make me feel bad for breaking up with him, and he'd annoy me till I took him back.”

“So...besides me, how many boyfriends have you had that you liked?”

“None. The Mulisha guys kinda made that impossible. I dated guys that weren’t scared of them, but they just wanted sex so I guess the answer is none.”

Bilko kiss your forehead and hold you tight.

“Are you sure you are 20?” Bilko asks you.

“Almost 21,” you say.

“Really?”

“Yeah, on July 30.”

“That’s a good day.”

“Why?”

“We're done at x-games that day! You get to get shit faced, and I can take care of you.”

“Oh my you're so carring...but getting shitfaced isn’t my thing.”

“Um?”

“I been hanging around the guys of the Mulisha since I was 17, and before that I was with the spoilt forgotten kids of rich parents...so I haven't had alcohol.”

“The Mulisha guys don’t give you alcohol?”

“They thought I was 21. I lied so they didn’t see me as a baby. Whenever there was something about my parents not knowing where I was, they flipped out because...yeah, I don’t drink girly fruity shit.”

“They flip because they can be thrown in Jail for giving a minor alcohol.”

“Yeah and most of them tried to get me in bed.”

“Who?”

“Let’s see...any single member of the Rockstar team.”

“And what did you do?”

“I laugh at them but I dated a few. None in the Mulisha, mostly skaters, bmxer, two MX...the Mulisha guys aren’t my cup of tea, and everyone thinks I like Assuie guys for some strange reason.”

“You dated Luke; he is trying to be from Assuie...and who else?”

“Chad Reed,” Cam says.

“I told you all, I was just too pissed...wait, what the fuck?!”

You sit up and see Cam smiling at you guys.

“G’ day Mate,” Bilko says.

“Hello Cam, what you doing here?” you ask.

“I didn’t feel too good, so I came to check up on you guys to see how everything was here,” Cam says.

“Fuck off, Cam.”

You throw Patrick at him.

“No, not Patrick!” Bilko says.

“Hey, that’s not nice!” Cam says.

“Fuck off and leave me alone for once!” you say.

“I have left you alone. Have you guys spent one day, without anyone else?”

“Nope. Always get interruptions from someone, and not just the Mulisha; sometimes it's Kyle, Jones, or it'll be at the races. So not alone.”

“I’m sorry. I'll leave you alone and keep the guys away for a straight twenty four hours.”

“Wonderful.”

“So lunch time tomorrow you better be ready!”

“Thanks Cam.”

“No problem, you guys need time alone, I’m sorry.”

“It’s fine.”

“She also dated Ryan D!” Cam says, running out of the door. You lay down and Bilko brings you close to him.

“I don’t care, while Chad Reed is the one I might,” Bilko says.

“It was one date and it was to piss off the guys, he knew it,” you say.

“Okay.”

You kiss Bilko’s lips and pull away.

“So time to get out and get those eggs cooking,” Bilko says.

“Okay.”

“We get to relax today, we get to do anything you want.”

“I know Blaky.”

“Come here Sheila.”

You laugh as he grabs you. You kiss his lips and you pull away and look at him in his eye.

“What is it Sheila?”

“I, um...it’s nothing.”

“No, don’t do this to me. Please tell me love.”

You cuddle your head into his chest.

“I love you.”

His arms go around you and he kisses your forehead.

“Sheila, look at me.”

You look at him, scared he is going to leave.

“What’s wrong, why are you tearing up?” Bilko asks you.

“I don’t want you to leave.”

“I don’t want to leave, I love you too.”

You kiss his lips.

“For real?” you ask.

“Yes Sheila. How can I not, you are perfect.”

“But-”

“The sex will come, and you will want it a lot more then you think. I'll make it perfect. So, those eggs?”

“Yeah...eggs. Breakfast.”

“Right.”

You kiss Bilko’s cheek and get out of bed. He folows you and go to his closet and throws on a shirt. You hug him and he kisses your lips. He takes your hand and you guys go downstairs. He cooks and you guys eat.

You are lying down on the couch in Bilko’s arm when there is a knock on the door. Bilko groans as he gets up.

“What is it?” you ask.

“People, Sheila.”

He goes to the door and opens it

“G’ day,” Bilko says.

“Blake it’s so good to see you!” a girl says.

“Why did you come here?”

“We need to talk. I mean, I gave you your time and now....what do you think about getting back together?”

“I told you a year ago I didn’t want to get with you, why would this year be different? Leave me alone and move on.”

“Like you have? I know my cheating hurts but I worked on it and I won’t cheat on you again. I promise.”

“No Whitney. And I have moved on, so leave.”

“But but--”

“Whitney. Leave.”

“She won’t be as good as me!”

You hear the door shut. You look at Bilko and he is looking at the door.

“Bilko?” you ask.

He looks at you and he got a big smile on his face. You smile back and he tackles you on the couch.

“So take it that is a ex-girlfriend?” you ask.

“Yeah. Lunch time is soon,” Bilko says.

“And you got no food.”

“I typically eat out and lately I might as while have lived with you for the last month.”

“That is very true. I want McDonald’s, they have good French fries.”

“Sounds good to me. Hungry now?”

“No, but let’s go get it anyways.”

“True, you got to get dressed.”

“I'll be right back.”

“Take your time Sheila.”

You kiss his lips. He pulls you to him. You pull away and hug him.

“Go get ready Sheila, I'll get a drink of water and be right up okay?” Bilko says.

“Okay.”

You go upstairs and get change. You do your make up and did your hair. You get shoes on and sit on Bilko’s lap.

“All set?” Bilko asks.

“Yeah. You are nice to sit on.”

“Let’s go, I’m a little hungry.”

“Okay, let’s go.”

You guys go and get in his van.
♠ ♠ ♠
Polyvore set