Sequel: The FMX Couple
Status: Finished There is a sequel

The Monster and the Fox Riders

East Coast Fight

You wake up and you see Bilko looking at you.

“Morning Sheila,” Bilko said.

“Morning,” you said threw yawning.

“How are you feeling this morning?”

“Good.”

You sit up and see it’s six in the morning.

“For real I’m up this early?” you said.

“Joy of going down under, I get use to that time faster than this time.”

“Makes sense.”

Your phone rings so you pick it up.

“Hello,” You said

“Blair,” Your grandpa said.

“Hey Grandpa.”

“How are you doing? I saw you got gold.”

“Yeah I did and I’m doing great.”

“So you are coming this week right?”

“Shit I forgot to get a ticket.”

“I would like to meet the young man you bought to the hospital, if something is still going on.”
“Let me ask him ok.”
“Ok I wait.”

You cover the phone.

“You want to come out to the East Coast to visit my family?” You ask Bilko.

“You want me to?” Bilko ask.

“I don’t care but my grandpa would like it.”

“I come then, but I don’t want to intrude on your family time.”

“But you bought me with your catch up time?”

“I’m doing the Demons tour this year. I got time for them.”
“So you come?”

“Yeah.”

“Yeah he will come, Grandpa,” You said.

“Ok so my private jet be at Hemet-Ryan airport or is there one closer?” Your grandpa said.

“I much prefer going on a regular plane.”

“No you forgot and I will not let you postpone this anymore.”

“Yes that is the closest airport.”

“So tonight at six is good?”

“In 12 hours you want me on a plane in 12 hours?”

“Yes to 13 hours really.”
“What do I need?”

“I fax it to you.”

“Ok just telling you Bilko, my boyfriend, is from Australia.”

“He has his passport?”

“Yeah,”

“Get him to bring it. Good day.”

“Good day.”

You hang up and lay down.

“We need to pack?” Bilko ask.

“I know urg. Can I bring my bed?” You ask.

“Don’t think so Sheila but you sleep on me all so it be fine.”

“You think my grandparents will let you sleep in the same room as me?”

“We are not staying at a hotel?”

“No we are not staying at a hotel. Trust me when I say their house can be a bed and breakfast. You swear sometimes it just might be run better than some hotels are.”

“Let’s go see what you should wear to the airport.”

“Oh yeah we are going on a private plane.”

“Might I ask why?”

“I have put this out for too long, so he is taking this in his own hands.”

“Ok so you don’t have to deal with security right?”

“Yeah.”

“Let’s get packing Shelia.”

“Ok fine.”

You set up and get your big suite case down. You start throwing jeans, shorts and shirts at Bilko. He stuffs them in. you get shoes and hoddies and hats. And put everything away. You go to your other closet and get a week’s worth of semi-dress clothes to downright fancy things and put them in other suite case that’s Chanel.

“I didn’t know about this closet, its super organize,” Bilko said form the door way.

“It gets use only today,” You said.

“This is the kind of stuff your grandparents want you in?”

You look at him and hug him.

“What is it?” You ask.

“I got some nice shirts, but my pants and shoes are all low class,” Bilko said.

“They are causal not low class. It’s fine my grandma more than anything takes me out to her shit. Trust me my grandparents will tell us in time if we got something you need to dress classy for and they typical foot the bill. I typical come home with more stuff then I go with since I brought something last year.”

“Ok.”

You kiss his lips.

“They don’t care Bilko. My grandparents want me happy so trust me its fine,” You said.

“Ok,” Bilko said.

You hug him and look at him.

“What’s wrong talk to me?” You said knowing he still isn’t normal.

“I just realize I’m going to most likely feel out of place and small,” Bilko said.

You sigh and go and get your phone.

“What are you doing Sheila?” Bilko ask.

“You are not coming with me. I will not have you fell this way for a whole week,” You said loudly.
“Blair no it’s fine.”

“No it’s not Bilko. I don’t really understand what you coming form because yeah I have money and I really can do whatever the hell I want and not work all my life and live rich. I don’t know how it feels to be with people who have more money then you and show it like the way my family does, but I see that it kinda pains you. I will not put you threw it. No way in hell, are you coming with me and feel like you are small.”

“When do you want me to meet your family then?” Bilko ask yelling.

“You have so anymore I don’t care. If we get married then you can meet to the people that show up there. The Mulisha is more my family then my parents, brother and sister is. I am ok with that and I’m fine that my family hates me. I know it’s hard for you to understand because yours love you and they stand by you, but I really can give a shit when you meet my!” You yelled.

Bilko grab a hold on you and sit down. You sit on his lap and he starts rubbing your back.

“I don’t want you to fell so bad or small and leave me. Truth be told I feel so odd around everyone there half of the time anyways. I really don’t want you to feel odd and small on top of that,” you whisper to him.

“It can’t make me leave you. I love you more then they will make me fell small and half of the time you make me think I’m bigger then I am.”

You smile and Jacko comes in.

“I know you own the house and all, but why are you guys fighting this early?” Jacko said rubbing his eyes.

“We going to see my family,” You said.

“Are you guys married or pregnant?”

“No Jacko. Why do you go to that?”

“You got back from Australia from meeting his family and you are a emotionally lately.”

“Jet lag idiot, but go to bed we be quite from now on.”

“Ok night.”

“Night.”

He goes out and you look at Bilko.

“We are done right?” You ask.

“Yes we are done with yelling. All packed?” Bilko ask.

“Yeah, got to get change now.”

“Yep.”

Bilko kiss your lips.

“We will be fine Sheila,” Bilko said.

“Ok.”

You go in your closet and grab the clothes and your closet Door opens.

“What the hell?!” You scream.

You cover yourself up and see Bilko looking at you.

“Sorry Sheila but I’m hiding,” Bilko said.

“Blair why do you have bags packed again?” Twitch said.

You sigh knowing that no one in the Mulisha is going to be happy about what you doing.

“What is it?” Bilko ask warping his arms around.

“My family here doesn’t quite like me going back to my blood family,” you said.

“Blair, come out now!” Todd said.
“Hold on Potter.”
“Fine.”

You get your shirt on before going out of the closet and seeing Ronnie, Twitch, Scummy, Todd and Ox, and Fluffer looking at you.

“Hi guys, I was getting change.” You said.

“Yeah, to go where?” Scummy ask.

“Getting ready to go on other trip.”

“Blair we all know by that suite case where you going,” OX said pointing to the Chanel suite case.

“Then why did you ask?”

“Blair, we love you like you are little sister,” Fluffer said.

“But me Blair, we all know you fill the void of not having a kid,” Ronnie said.

“Guys you don’t understand ok.” You said.

“Blair you come back half of the time in a dame funk that is really not healthy,” Twitch said.

“Why did you guys come over?”

“It’s quite at 6: 30 in these parts of Town” Todd said.

You go in your closet and hid in one of the cabinets.

“Blair come out,” Ox said.

“No, I’m going to get picked apart!” You yell.

“We trying not to let that happen, Baby,” Ronnie said.

“I’m going to find you,” Scummy said.

You hear cabinets open.

“We don’t have all day Colin she is in this one,” Ronnie said.

He opens the cabinet you are in.

“How the fuck does he knows where she is hiding all the time?” Scummy ask.

“It’s a daddy connection thing,” Twitch said.

Ronnie carries you out and sits you on Bilko’s Lap. Bilko warps his arms around you and you buried your head in his chest trying to hide from this. You hear Bilko sigh and rub your back.

“Look at me Princess,” Ronnie told you.

You look at Ronnie and he smiles at you.

“You feel attack with all of us here,” Ronnie said.

“It didn’t work last year with you being nice to her Ronnie. Don’t you remember how she came off last year, at least when we fucken do this she isn’t like that when she comes back,” Twitch said.

“Guys I know what I’m doing. Know I have nothing against your grandparents, they are not the people we trying to keep you from.”

“Yeah I would have chucked my keys in a lake when we were at Travis if I didn’t want you to see them,” Todd said.

You look at Todd and smile as he has a serious look on his face.

“We don’t want you to go back there and deal with your parents or other family members. We know they are just going to hit those little tiny bits of insecurities for a whole week. You going to be strong for them so they know you not hurt but you come back unsure of anything, and takes a month to get back to normal,” Fluffer said.

“And Blair that just isn’t a month you have with you wanting to be part of the Nuclear Cowboyz tour,” Twitch said.

“You are going to be in the east coast, so maybe your grandparents come down here. You just visit when we there on tour,” Todd said.

“No I got to go now,” You said.

“Why are you so stuck on going?” Ox ask.

“My grandpa had two heart attacks not a year from each other and not even five years ago he had a stroke. He is dying; he has a serious heart problem. The only reason why I haven’t packed up and move back there to be with him is because he tries to but a show on for me, I can’t be there forever to keep a show up, he be dead already, ok. I don’t care what the fuck my Parents do!” You yell.

“You said you were done yelling,” Jacko said.

“Sorry Jacko, I meet to be but they pissed me off.”

“I take that at face value, is this an intervention?”

“Yeah,” Bilko said.

“She doesn’t have a problem guys with drinking or drugs.”

“No they don’t want me to go to the east Coast Jacko,” You said.

“Is Bilko going with you?” Jacko ask.

“She shouldn’t go at all Strong.” Scummy said.

You motion to the door and Jacko left. You see Ronnie, Todd, and Twitch’s faces all thinking.

“Are you going with her Bilko?” Ronnie asks.

“Yes” Bilko said.

“While let’s go bug Adams he awake at this time right,” Twitch said.

“What Twitch?” Scummy said.

“My compound Juan went on a trip, and told me to use it whenever I want,” Todd said.

“Guys,” You said.

“Go guys take Jacko with you,” Ronnie said.

“Sounds good to me,” Ox said.

Todd runs out.

“Don’t break anything Todd!” You yell.

“Potter, you can knock you know that right,” Jacko said.

“Bye Blair,” Twitch and Scummy said.

“Bye guys,” You said.

The guys leave and you look at Ronnie who is still sitting on your bed. He holds up his hand. You wait till you hear all the trucks leave and Ronnie pat your head.

“Have fun on your trip,” Ronnie said.

“I’m confuse, Ronnie?” You said.

“I’m going to go get something to drink,” Bilko said.

Bilko get up and leaves the room.

“Bilko is there at night to compact all the feelings you get when your family picks at the things you are insecure about. Why were you fighting with him?” Ronnie asks.

“I don’t really want him to come. I don’t want him to feel out of place, and I been told it takes a long time to get use to money weirdness and…” You said rambling.

“With your grandparents and parents, yes they are a little high up on the money latter and Bilko will play his awkward fine. I really hate to say this put you guys are prefect together.”

“You think so?”

Ronnie laughs and shakes his head.

“So who is going to walk you down the aisle?” Ronnie ask.

“Potter?” You said.

You get up and run downstairs and hid behind Bilko.

“Not funny Blair,” Ronnie said.

“Oh fine you will when I get married happy?” You said.

“Yeah because Potter will most likely be the man of honor.”

You look at him and he waves.

“Bye Ronnie,” You said.
“Bye,” Ronnie said.

You hear the door shut.

“I got a lot of fucken laundry to do. I got x-games laundry, the laundry at your house, this weeks and last week laundry plus the week before x-games laundry” You said.

“That is a lot and it’s fine. You get a month to be here and ride your bike,” Bilko said.

“You not normal.”

“I know I told you about Curtsy’s before. I told you when it wasn’t settle.”

“I know that.”

“Why didn’t you tell me about Nuclear cowboyz was lock in?”

“What it’s not lock in, I mean I love to do it, but this year isn’t lock in.”

“Twitchy said you didn’t have the month to waste to be part of the tour.”

“Wanting to be, they are still finding things out Bilko, I didn’t even know they were thinking about me. You know I will tell you if I know about doing it.”

“Oh ok.”

“Bilko, you were the first person I called when I got my letter from X-games. With that knowledge do you believe me when I tell you that I will tell you when I get things lock in?”

“Yeah, I just I’m just a little nervous.”

“About what?”

“We spent days apart but always weekends together, this is the first big time apart”

“You afraid we going to cheat?”

“You find someone better, let’s be serious no girl I meet on crusty can be better then you.”

“But a guy I meet and Nuclear cowboyz if I get the job can be?”

“Yeah.”

“You think any of the guys who work on getting us together?”

“Todd.”

“Would let a guy come up and hit on me. Bilko you got to understand what they let you did when we weren’t dating was very out of character. They freak out when I talk to a guy sometime. I mean baby really I most likely won’t talk to anybody I don’t already know that isn’t just going to be one of my fans, and it going to be worse than normal because the main guy who wanted this is involved with us working out then we are.”

“Todd is a little wired.”

“Yeah, I kinda don’t get why he didn’t let us meet before.”

“What you mean let?”

“Todd hides me. I was at the last three x-games but did you talk to me?”

“No.”

“Did Todd talk to me?”

“I’m going with yes.”

“Did Todd talk to you?”

“Yes.”

“Wired I got to say so, but it’s Potter.”

“That just explains everything.”

“It’s easier to deal with it.”

Bilko kiss your forehead and hands you a plate.

“My specialties,” Bilko said.

“Scramble eggs thank you Bilko,” You said.

“No problem.”

You sit at the bar and start eating. Bilko sit next to you. You did the dishes as Bilko load your car up. You go and make sure you got everything you need then go to your truck and get in. Bilko kiss your lips then pull out. You get to Bilko’s house and he brings his bags in and you guys go upstairs in his room. You sort out his clothes while he packs for the trip.

“Sheila I got it. Don’t worry about it,” Bilko said.

“I can’t help it,” You said.

“Why not?”

“I don’t know it’s me.”

“Fine fine.”

You smile and kiss his lips. He picks you up and walks to the bed. You smile and start kissing down his neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Polyvore set