Sequel: The FMX Couple
Status: Finished There is a sequel

The Monster and the Fox Riders

Mother's Birthday

You go home, then get some food before going upstairs. You get out your family photo album and look through the pictures of your family growing up. Getting your phone, you call your grandma.

“Hello.”

“Hey Gran,” you reply.

“Hello sweetie. Have you talked to your mother today? It is her birthday, after all.”

“She doesn't want to hear from me. I'm just a faint memory.”

“Sweetie, you know your mother loves you as much as the other kids. Even if you didn't go through their plan for you, and made one for yourself.”

“I'm pretty sure she doesn't want me to call her today.”

“Call her. Just for me?”

“It's nine!”

“Yes it is, so you best call her now, honey. Bye.”

“Bye Gran.”

You hang up and all your mom's house.

“Hello, you are talking to Mrs. Huntzberger; how may I help you?

“Hey Mom....it's Blair.”

“Blair? Why did you call so late?”

“...happy birthday.”

“yes, it's my birthday. Did mother tell you to call me? I don't want your pity.”

Jacko sticks his head in your room. “Blair?”

You hear your mom yelling about how you're a slut, and hang up. You go out and look at Jacko.

“You need a hug?”

You hug, while he kisses you on the forehead.

“I was going out, but...”

“It's fine Jacko,” you interrupt. “Have fun.”

“Will do.”

“Make sure she's legal before bringing her back!” you yell.

Jacko laughs on his way out. Then you get your phone to call Todd.

“Hey,” he answers.

“Can we talk?”

“Sure thing Blair.” You hear conversation coming from Todd's end of the line.

“Bilko, I'll be back in a bit; don't break anything.”

“Where are you going?” Bilko asks.

“Someone needs me.”

“So...sex?” he replies cheekily.

“No. I told you, me and Blair aren't like that.”

“Blair? Can I come?”

“I don't think so...she doesn't sound in the mood for you to mess with her.”

“I'll be good!” he pouts.

“Not now, Todd,” you interject.

“Not now, Bilko,” Todd repeats. “Something's up with her today; she's different...”

You sigh and hang up. You go outside until Todd comes up on his bike.

“What's up?” he asks.

“It's my mom's 50th birthday.”

“You've got family?”

“I've got a full family. Mom, dad, brother and sister.”

“You the middle child?”

“I'm the baby. You've seen Gilmore Girls, right?”

“Yes, you made me watch it. Don't know why you like it.”

“I wish my mom would just like talking to me, no matter what I am.”

“Your parents are like the parents on Gilmore Girls?”

“Yep,” you reply. “Rich off their asses. My sister and brother were perfect kids; I hated it. I just wanted to get out. I was supposed to be another perfect child. You know how smart I am?”

“I know. But you don't even have a high school education.”

“I could have gone to Harvard. I got the acceptance letter the same day I got the letter from Fox saying they wanted to sign me.”

“You made a good choice. I don't think you were ready for Harvard, Blair. But if your family hated this, how'd you get so good?”

“My grandparents give me anything I want. My grandma wanted to make people happy; she started the one of the biggest courses in Connecticut.”

“That belongs to your family?”

“Yeah. My grandpa as well; he liked that I was unique, he knew I was different from them. He took me out to X-Games when I was 12. Then I just knew that is where I wanted to be.”

“You will be this year. X-Game 17 is Blair's time; we got to make sure of it.”

“I hope so.”

“So, is this a yearly slump or just you being shocked today?”

“Shocked. Last year I went out there to see her. She told me that she didn't want to see me until I got back to being her daughter.”

“Meaning, until you become a trophy girl?”

“Yeah. I just don't know how to get myself better.”

“Bilko can help; he is super hyper. You'd know that already if you weren't off in your own head today.”

“How did you know something was up with me?”

“You were falling down, not doing your normal things. You'd never have done as badly as you did today if something wasn't up.”

You look up at Todd, before leaping onto his bike.

“Bitch,” he grins.

“Let's play pool,” you say. “You've got that cool pool table.

You ride his bike to his back yard. You get off and go inside, finding Bilko looking confused.

“I live next door,” you explain.

“Oh. G'day.”

“Hi. Do you want to play pool with us?” you ask.

“Sure?”

“Want a Rockstar?” Todd asks.

You hit Todd before getting a Monster out.

“Hey now!” he protests.

“I put these in there for the same reason I got damn Rockstars in my house.”

“You were signed to Rockstar for three years?”

“For the team on it. Now the product,” you reply, before going to set up the pool room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Polyvore set