Status: Finished

Waking The Fallen

Ze End

"CD... CD? Christina? Sweetie you need to wake up," GG says shaking me awake.

"What time is it?" I ask rubbing my eyes.

"It's two," Megan answers handing me coffee.

"Thanks love. Where are Krista and Dani?" I ask looking around.

"They're making themselves breakfast," GG explains.

"Oh OK," I say stretching.

"Now come on! Let's go get you your pop tart and then you can start getting ready," Megan says smiling slightly pulling on my arm.

"I'm coming good goth damn," I say laughing getting out of bed and following GG and Megan into the kitchen.

"How is our bride feeling?" Krista asks.

"Good. Just nervous as fuck," I say smiling.

"Here," Dani says handing me a Pop Tart.

"I'm not really hungry," I say pushing the food away.

"What?" all the girls ask at the same time.

"I'm too nervous to eat," I say shrugging.

"That sucks. Well love we'd love to stay longer but I think Johnny and Zacky just got here so have fun," Dani says kissing my cheek as she and Krista leave.

"I'm gonna go shower," I say once they leave.

"Alright love," GG and Megan say smiling.

After my shower I put on, I think, one of Matt's shirts because the damn thing is huge and a pair of GG's shorts, my black strapless bra and my something blue, which is my blue thong. After I'm dressed I get my dress and everything together about two milliseconds before GG and Megan attack me.

"OK I know we're goen crazy but we need to get you ready. Jimmy called and said the weddings been moved up to two hours from now," Megan says as GG gets her makeup.

"But what about everybody else?" I ask worried.

"Don't worry. Everyone that's coming to the wedding is already here and all the boys are taking care of telling them," Megan says shoving me in a chair.

"OK. I trust you... I guess," I say laughing as GG does my makeup and Megan gets the fun task of attacking my head full of stubborn hair.

After about forty-fives minuets both of them are done and I look in the mirror to see my makeup as smoky eyes with my lips a dark shade of plum and my hair being straight and somewhat choppy looking.

"It looks fucking great thanks loves. Even though I look slightly crazy bag lady because of my hair but I love it thanks," I say hugging the girls then shoving them out of the room so they can go get ready.

I look around the room and set my dress out on the bed and get all of my jewelry together and what have you. I can't fucking believe I'm getting married today. And to all people Jimmy fucking Sullivan. I'll have to thank GG for being Johnny's older sister someday. Gah I feel like I'm going to puke. I quickly get dressed in everything I have trying to calm myself down. Once I'm done I look in the mirror making sure all my facial jewelry is black and smile to myself thanking the god and the goddess my dress still fits since I got it when I wasn't pregnant. My dress is purple and made of a satiny material with a corset style top and black sequence on the top, then I slip on my lilac heels that are about three years old then I put on my jewelry which consisted of a choker with a skull on it and a dangling pendant, a bracelet made of silver and black roses and black dangle earrings.

"Is our little bride ready?," GG ask squealing.

"Yeah," I say smiling looking up to see Megan and GG all dressed and ready to go, both in the a corset dress the same color as mine.

"Are you ready to go?" Megan asks.

"I think so," I say biting my lip.

"Well, let's see. Got something old?" GG asks.

"The shoes," I say smiling.

"Something new?" Megan asks.

"Everything besides the shoes," I say laughing.

"You don't have anything blue," GG points out.

"Underwear," I say giggling.

"OK ew. What about something borrowed?" Megan asks.

"Fuck! I don't have anything borrowed. Fuck what the fuck am I gonna do? I've got to have something borrowed for my fucking wedding. You two know how fucking superstitious I am," I begin to babble on.

"Calm the fuck down love," GG says laughing.

"Sorry," I say blushing slightly.

"Here just take my ring. It should match your dress," GG says handing me a purple amethyst ring.

"GG it's beautiful," I say as I slip it on my right hand.

"CD I have a random question," Megan says as we sit down because we still have a few minutes to kill.

"Shoot love," I say laughing.

"You're doing the whole hand fasting thing right?" Megan asks.

"Yeah. Your point being?" I ask looking at Megan confused.

"Well isn't Jimmy's family Catholic?" she asks.

"Yeah. We talked about that and Jimmy understands I want this so bad. So what we did was we took the whole chalice part out and some Catholic minister guy, who thinks I'm going to hell because I'm a "witch", is doing the actual ceremony. And you two are gonna be the ones that are our witness on the marriage license," I say using air quotes around witch.

"Mkay. Well we should get going," Megan says looking at the clock.

"Fuck! I'm so nervous," I say laughing as we grab our bouquets, which consist of different shade of purple flowers, on our way out of the door and to Megan's car.

By the time we get to the cemetery pretty much everyone was there and they were simply waiting on our slow asses. "Take you're sweet time why don't you," Smith says laughing as he and Jade walk up to the car.

"I see you came," I say slightly glaring at Jade.

"Yeah. I was an ass I know and I'm really sorry. But come on Stina. It's your wedding of course I came," Jade says smiling.

"Whatever. You need to sit down because we're going to start in a few minutes. Come on Smith," I say smiling as Smith helps me out of the car and leads me to where we have to wait till the ceremony starts.

"Are you ready to get this show on the road?" Matt asks me smiling.

"Yeah," I say as my breath and heart rate being to speed up tremendously. Zacky and Johnny "volunteered" to play the wedding march for us on their acoustic bass and guitar so Matt goes off to tell them to start.

Brian and Megan wait a few seconds then they make their way down the aisle with Megan pausing not wanting to let go of Brian at the end because she's terrified. She eventually does and walks over to the right and nervously waits for GG to cling to while biting her lip ring. A few seconds later GG and Matt make their way down the aisle and once they part ways Megan quickly latches onto GG getting a few laughs, audibly from Dani and Krista, and murmurs from the crowd. A few seconds later everyone stands and Smith guides me down the aisle. They whole way down my stomach's doing somersaults and I'm alternating my focus on Jimmy and the ground. When I do look at Jimmy I see him standing there smiling like an idiot and intently watching me. I can't help but smile back seeing him so happy; not to mention the fact that he looks amazing in his tux. Smith and I finally come to the end of the aisle and stop about three feet from Jimmy as everyone sits and the preacher starts.

"We have come together here in celebration of the joining together of Christina Leigh Puget and James Owen Sullivan. There are many things to say about marriage. Much wisdom concerning the joining together of two souls, has come our way through all paths of belief, and from many cultures. With each union, more knowledge is gained and more wisdom gathered. Though we are unable to give all this knowledge to these two, who stand before us, we can hope to leave with them the knowledge of love and its strengths and the anticipation of the wisdom that comes with time. The law of life is love unto all beings. Without love, life is nothing, without love, death has no redemption. Love is anterior to Life, posterior to Death, initial of Creation and the exponent of Earth. If we learn no more in life, let it be this," the priest says.

"Marriage is a bond to be entered into only after considerable thought and reflection. As with any aspect of life, it has its cycles, its ups and its downs, its trials and its triumphs. With full understanding of this, Groom and Bride have come here today to be joined as one in marriage," the priest continues.

"Others would ask, at this time, who gives the bride in marriage, but, as a woman is not property to be bought and sold, given and taken, I ask simply if she comes of her own will and if she has her family's blessing. Christina, is it true that you come of your own free will and accord?" the preacher asks.

"Yes, it is true," I respond trying to remember what to say.

" With whom do you come and whose blessings accompany you," the preacher asks looking at Smith.

"She comes with me, her brother, and is accompanied by all of her family's blessings," Smith replies smiling down at me.

"Please join hands with your betrothed and listen to that which I am about to say," the priest says.

Smith kisses my cheek and goes to sit down as I take the two steps towards Jimmy and put my extremely shaking hand into his as the rest of my body is slightly trembling. Jimmy smiles down at me and rubs the back of my hands with his thumb as we wait for the priest to being again.

"Above you are the stars, below you are the stones, as time doth pass, remember...
Like a stone should your love be firm like a star should your love be constant. Let the powers of the mind and of the intellect guide you in your marriage, let the strength of your wills bind you together, let the power of love and desire make you happy, and the strength of your dedication make you inseparable. Be close, but not too close. Possess one another, yet be understanding. Have patience with one another, for storms will come, but they will pass quickly. Be free in giving affection and warmth. Have no fear and let not the ways of the unenlightened give you unease, for God is with you always.

James, I have not the right to bind thee to Christina, only you have this right. If it be your wish, say so at this time and place your ring in her hand," the priest instructs Jimmy.

Jimmy smiles down at me and says, "It is my wish." He then takes the ring from the preacher and placing it in my shaking outstretched hand.

"Christina, if it be your wish for James to be bound to you, place the ring in his hand. Christina I have not the right to bind thee to James only you have this right. If it be your wish, say so at this time and place your ring in his hand," the priest says.

"It is my wish," I say wish a shaky voice as I take the ring and place it in Jimmy's hand.

"James, if it be your wish for Christina to be bound to you, place the ring on her finger," the priest recites. Jimmy smiles and takes the ring from my hand and places it on my finger and I slowly but surely start to get teary eyed.

"Now repeat after me. I, James Owen Sullivan, in the name of the spirit of God that resides within us all, by the life that courses within my blood and the love that resides within my heart, take thee Christina Lee Puget to my hand, my heart, and my spirit, to be my chosen one. To desire thee and be desired by thee, to possess thee, and be possessed by thee, without sin or shame, for naught can exist in the purity of my love for thee. I promise to love thee wholly and completely without restraint, in sickness and in health, in plenty and in poverty, in life and beyond, where we shall meet, remember, and love again. I shall not seek to change thee in any way. I shall respect thee, thy beliefs, thy people, and thy ways as I respect myself," the priest says with Jimmy repeating it after him as tears of joy begin to fall down my cheeks.

"Christina, if it be your wish for James to be bound to you, place the ring on his finger," the priest recites. I smile and take the ring from Jimmy's hand and place it on his finger. After this we hold each others hand staring at each other smiling like idiots. "Now please repeat after me. I, Christina Lee Puget, in the name of the spirit of God that resides within us all, by the life that courses within my blood, and the love that resides within my heart, take thee, James Owen Sullivan to my hand, my heart, and my spirit to be my chosen one. To desire and be desired by thee, to possess thee, and be possessed by thee, without sin or shame, for naught can exist in the purity of my love for thee. I promise to love thee wholly and completely without restraint, in sickness and in health, in plenty and in poverty, in life and beyond, where we shall meet, remember, and love again. I shall not seek to change thee in any way. I shall respect thee, thy beliefs, thy people, and thy ways as I respect myself," the priest says with me repeating after him having to stop several times clearing my throat.

"By the power vested in me by God and the State of California I now pronounce you husband and wife. May your love so endure that its flame remains a guiding light unto you. You may now kiss the bride," the priest says smiling. Jimmy smiles at me then pulls me closer to him and crashes his lips onto mine in the most passionate kiss I've ever had.

I can't fuck believe I am now Mrs. James Owen Sullivan or better yet Mrs. The fucking Reverend fucking Tholomew fucking Plague.