Status: Active. :]

Your My Kind of Perfect.

three.3.

I shouldn’t have done this. Fuck. What do I even say! He’s right in front of me. Bad idea. Bad idea. Bad idea.

Despite the warning signals going off in my head and the fact that I could faint right now from how nervous I was, I put on my best grin and played it off like I normally do, so well.

“I’m so, sorry about that. I have no clue what’s gotten into his pants.” Aaron’s features looked almost sad until he noticed me, which caused him to smile and he just shook his head. “No, it’s alright man. Really, I’m sure he’s just having a bad day.” You have no idea. “I’ll just get to uh, know him, some other time.”

I nodded, jumping in with, “Well, I’m his twin, Jinx. And that over there is Christopher.” I looked over at Chris who, by this point, was death glaring the kid. What the fuck is wrong with the people in this house! Do they know no meaning of the word nice! “Ah, well, great to meet you both.” His tone changed. He’s in a hurry? no, he wants to get away. Way to go Chris! You scared him off!

I tried laughing, which came out nervously. “You too… Listen, if you ever need help with anything, just, don’t be shy to knock.” What the hell was coming out of my mouth! I had half a mind to retreat back into the house now, just like Jakob. It obviously did him good. Aaron giggled,which was so adorable and nodded, “Alright, will do Jinx.” That made me uneasy and as he walked away I could feel my stomach explode inside of me. I was consumed by butterflies, and I’m sure I floated over to Chris.

“Well that wasn’t at all awkward.” He noted. I gave him something that sounded like a growl and walked in. “Jakob Ethan Grey! What the fucking hell was that!” I ran up the stairs and burst into his room. He was… packing? There was a small tote bag on the bed and he was scrambling all around the room, throwing things into it. “What…” I tried to yell again but I was too curious as to what he was doing.

“Sorry. Uh. I didn’t want to meet him.” His words were scattered. He was unsure. Coming out of it, I finally remind myself why I’m in here. “That’s n-no reason to treat him l-like that!” I should just stop talking. There is no use if my words are going to come out stuttered. Where is he going that he needs to pack?... He’s never needed to. When he doesn’t answer, I change the subject. “Jakob… where are you going?” He looks at me finally, and then he takes the last few shirts in his hand and throws them into the bag. “You just got here.” He zips it up and continues to ignore my questions. “Jakob, Answer me!” it comes out more of a yell and I didn’t mean it.

He still doesn’t reply as he swings the bag over his shoulder. When he starts to walk over to me at the door, I become scared. “I’ll be back love. Don’t worry.” He whispers, pulling me into a hug and kissing my forehead. Then he’s out of the room, and I just stand there until I hear the door open and then finally, slam shut.

Where did he go?

“Hey Jinx! Jakob just left, what’s going on?” I hear him yell, coming up the stairs. No, not even Chris has seen me this way. I hear him stop at the door, and I turn, smirking and walking out. “I don’t know, he was being a fucktard and left. Ha-ha.” I slide my hands into my pockets and walk over to the room, grabbing my comforter from my bed and tossing it at Chris. “Movie night, shall we?” This makes him smile and he nods, running down the stairs. I follow slowly behind.

Jakob, Come back soon this time.
♠ ♠ ♠
so this was more of a filler chapterr,
i havent been writing much lately,
and im not suree if i really like this storyy.
I have up to Chapter 15 written, :]
Comments, and i'll continue it.