Status: Active~ish updates will be slow

Forgotten Words Left Unspoken

Why Does The Heart Have To Be Wrong?

I slammed the door behind me as I walked into my house. "UGH!" I snarled. I jumped when Sam came around the corner.

"Dude, what's wrong with you?" Sam, my were-wolf friend and house mate, questioned.

"I messed up... I told Aliyah that she was in danger and she didn't believe me. She... she just doesn't understand how important it is for her to stay safe."

"Eli, just give her time. She's only human. She hasn't shown any sign of having the powers of The One, so of course she doesn't realize how important she is. Just give her time."

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

"Dude. I am always right." Sam said with a cocky smirk.

I rolled my eyes. "Sam, shut up." I laughed and sighed.

*****************************************************

Baby, I love you
I never want to let you go
The more I think about,
The more I want to let you know...
That everything you do,
Is super fuckin' cute
And I can't stand it


I grabbed my phone as it rang. "Aliyah?" I said in hope.

"Hey Eli.... I'm sorry about the other day. I shouldn't have gotten so mad."

"Hey, it's okay."

"Were you serious about me being in danger...." She asked, in such a low whisper, and a tone that worried me.

"Aliyah, what's wrong?"

"Dad's gone."

"Meaning?"

"Eli he hasn't come home. It's been 3 hours since I called him. He said he was only going to be another 10 minutes. This isn't normal Eli."

"No... it isn't. Look, I'll be at your house in 5 minutes. I'm gunna bring Sam along. I promise you Aliyah. Everything will be alright."

"Okay Eli. See you soon."

Well, I hope everything will be alright...
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, yeah, it's like... uber short. But I am just not in the mood to write a lot xD
I got like... homework soo yeah.
Just be lucky there's an update
And... I updated cause my friend has been waiting for an update soo yeah.

~~Kodii