Status: Complete; Comments, please?; Foralog?

Roaring Thunder

Epilogue

No!!! I think, as I look behind me. Melody was lying on the ground, her eyes closed, blood still pooling out of the wound in her heart.

Anger boiled inside of me as I screamed, sending the entire clearing on fire. I knew who I was looking for. I knew exactly who did this. I knew exactly who killed the person who was setting me straight.

“WHERE IS SHE?!!!!!!”, I snarl. It echoed through the entire clearing, as I saw her trying to make her escape toward the top of one of the hills. I focus on her retreating figure, feeling the fire break out around her, spreading out farther and farther.

“Alison, what’s going on?!”, Duncan yells, looking at me angrily.

“SHE KILLED MELODY!!!!!!!”, I snarl, breaking my focus momentarily. But it cost me. Raine escaped in that time. I kneel down beside Melody, turning her over. “Leave unless you want to burn.”, I growl, looking at all the angels. They quickly run away cowardly, quickly flying up to their own clouds. “C’mon, Melody, don’t leave me,” I say quietly, pushing on her heart, trying to keep it beating. “Someone!!! Help!!!!”

I was crying. I didn’t care that I was. I wanted her alive. She helped me through so much. She practically raised me these past few months. It felt impossible to see her dieing.

“Don’t just stand there!!!! Help me!!!!”, I yell, looking around. Sophie’s wings were still outstretched. Angels have healing abilities … I think, looking down at Melody. Her wound was deep. The sword that created that was obviously magical. Mirabelle wouldn’t be able to heal that. And I could only keep her alive for so long …

When you love something, you let it go, I think suddenly, as my tears blinded my vision. I shook my head, trying to find some way to save her.

I try using my magic, the witch magic that I had gotten when I died. That didn’t work.

“Martin, grab that sword!”, I yell, nodding toward it as I keep on compressing her chest, trying to keep her heart beating, keeping her breathing. He grabs the sword, and I glance at the writing on it.

Swords had often had writing on them to show how to counter-act any damage they may have made. But it was written in a language I couldn’t read. I felt myself begin sobbing, as I refused to just give up so easily.

“Kevin, help,” I sob, looking up at him.

“I can’t work miracles, Aly,” he says quietly.

“Just tell me what it says.”, I was begging at this point, desperate for anything that might keep her alive. “You’re over five-hundred. This writing looks no older than you.”

Martin hands him the sword, and he starts reading me the writing calmly, “’From the ancient lands, of times in the past. Two souls bound together, and when they touch, the world suffices.’”

“True love,” I say automatically. “It means soulmates.”

“Who’s that?”

“Kevin,” Sophie says, crying with me, kneeling beside me.

“WHAT?!!!”, he yells, taken aback.

“Just try, Kevin,” I plea, my tears mixing with her spilled blood. He looks at Josh, who stood uncomfortably. “Kevin.”

“Alright! Fine!”, he kneels down on the opposite side, kissing her.

Benedici questa anima, riportarla in vita. Dateci indietro i nostri Melody, durante la sua anima gemella bacio's.”, I pray quietly, as Sophie hugged me, and we cried to each other. “Con la celeste Signore come mi è testimone, si preface di portare la schiena da motivi di tutto ciò che è santo.

THE END?
♠ ♠ ♠
Benedici questa anima, riportarla in vita. Dateci indietro i nostri Melody, durante la sua anima gemella bacio's. is Italian for "Bless this soul back alive. Give us back our Melody during her soulmate's kiss."

&

Con la celeste Signore come mi è testimone, si preface di portare la schiena da motivi di tutto ciò che è santo. is Italian for "With the heavenly Lord as my witness, please bring her back by the sake of all that is holy."

Who was your favorite?

Vote to tell me how I did! Please?