Status: Updates are every other day!

Because You Knew!

WHO ARE YOU?

[Unkown POV]

NO! How could he do this to our lover. That monster, that monster hurted our sweet, sweet Dorian. Our Dorian is in pain. we can't have that. We must get rid of that monster who hurt our Dorian. Yes we must! He must pay! Yes! He must pay!

No ones hurts Dorian. No one.


-----------------------------------------------

I blushed a firery red as I felt his hands crawl up my shirt. "Your so cute" Dorian cooed. I blushed even more. "T-thanks" I stuttered looking away from him. He chuckled and pulled me into his lap, hands still crawling up my shirt.

"Do you wanna know a secret?" He whispered against my ear. I shivered. my head snapped towards him."What?" I asked curiously.

He smiled. "_______ I love you..."

-----------------------------------------------------------

[Dorian's POV]

I bolted up awake in cold sweat. What was that? What was that dream? Better yet whose dream was it?

I sighed. Get a hold on yourself Dorian.

I looked around the hospital room. It seemed so....empty. Like it's missing some thing. No! It's missing someone. Who? Oh, yea. Keenan. Where was he?

I glanced at the clock next to the bed. It was late. Really late. Keenan's been gone a long time. Maybe he went home? He couldn't stay with me forever.

I sighed and laid back on the bed. I let my mind wonder until ....

"Hello, Dorian"

I jumped started. I scanned the room only to spot...Keenan. He was sitting on the floor next to the door. I stared at him wide eyed. When did he get here?

"Keenan, when did you get in...?" I asked puzzled and slightly freaked out.
"Oh, i've always been here" He said. But something was off with him. He wasn't acting like himself. No. He wasn't smilling, he wasn't calling me Dorry, or saying weird things. He didn't even have that sparkle in his green eyes. No. He had none of those.

This person isn't my Keenan.

"Who are you?" I asked slightly scared. He smiled. But it was croocked and twisted.

"Keenan"

"No. No. Your not Keenan" I spat. His smile dropped. "I'm not?" He asked.
I gulped "No, No your not"
He frowned. "Yes, I am" "No, your not?" I insisted.
His frown deepend. "Why not?"
"Because. Keenan, My Keenan, is always happy, smilling. Your not"
His frown turned dark. Evil.

"Yes. I am Keenan Mcknight" He says and stood up and made his way to me. I tried to get away but my body wouldn't move. Not a muscle. I was stuck frozen and he was approaching me fast.

"I am Keenan Mckinght" He snarled in my face. I was taken back. his voice...it was changing. It became darker, deeper and twisted.

"No! NO your not!" I screached. I'm scared. I'm really scared. Who is this guy? Who is he?

At that moment he reached out and slapped me hard across the face. I was stunned.

"LISTEN! You insignificant little brat! I am Keenan Mcknight! SO how dare you tell i'm not, YOUR JUST A PATHETIC PIECE OF TRASH! Just SHUT UP, Besides no one even likes you. Not even your moronic parents." He seethed. Each word was like venom to me. He was right!

I am trash. I am stupid. And no one likes me. No one.

"HEY DORIAN!" My eyes widens. That was Dorian's voice. The real Dorian's voice. But he was nowhere in the room.

I really am pathetic.

"Do you like dinosaurs?" Huh? That was Keenan again. But where was he?

"What's wrong, Faggot!" The Fake Keenan spat. At that momment I felt tears weld in my eyes and an uncontrollable rage.

"NO! NO! I'M NOT A FAGGOT! AND YOU AREN'T KEENAN! I KNOW KEENAN! I"M IN LOVE WITH KEENAN. AND I CAN TELL YOU AREN'T MY KEENAN! YOU AREN'T MY KEENAN!!" I screamed in his face.

He looked taken back. I continued. "I DON"T KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT GIVE BACK MY BOYFRIEND OR ELSE" I Snarled grabbing is shirt!

Now he was absolutly and utterly shocked. "Fine. Keenan wins. again..." He said and at that momment I felt myself fall. Like I was living a dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Weired isn't?
Thanks For all your comments!

More comments PLEASE!