We're Still So Young Desperate for Attention

Finding out what happens

"Hey Adri?" Matt asked the next morning.

"Yeah?"

"Can make dinner tonight please?" He begged.

I laughed and nodded my head.

"I'll make Italian Wedding Soup and Shrimp Scampi with Linguini."

"I love Italian Wedding soup!" Alexis yelled as she hugged me. I laughed and hugged her back.

"Well then I need to go to the store and get some clothes to change into." I said as I grabbed my bag.

"Can we go with you?" Johnny asked.

"Yeah I could use some strong arms."

"Yay!" Him and Zacky yelled as they ran out of the house.

"Are you and Jimmy coming?" I asked Alexis.

"Sure."

We walked out of the house to see the guys standing their mouths wide open and they were staring at my car. I looked at my car and screamed. My car was destroyed. The back window was knocked out. The back was completely gone and looked like it was hit with a sledge hammer over and over. The back lights were busted. I dropped to my knees as I heard the door open and everyone run out side. I heard everyone gasp. I felt an arm wrap around me as I saw Matt walk closer to my car. He reached in my car and pulled out a red envelope. He walked over to me and Zacky who I just realized was the one holding me and pulled me up before pulling me into his arms.

"Everyone in the house." He barked. I couldn't move. I was stuck. Tears fell down my face as I started to fall again.

"Adri come one let's get you inside." Matt whispered in my ear as he pulled me into the
house and over to the couch.

I was still frozen.

"Adri?" Matt said wiping the tears away.

"Why isn't she saying anything?" I heard Zacky ask.

"That car is everything to her. She restored it from the ground up with her dad before he died
and completed it two years ago. That's the one thing she had left from her dad besides his
guitar. It took her years to fix that car up. From rebuilding the engine to the paint job." I heard
Trent answer as he placed a hand on my shoulder. I leaned into Matt and started crying. He pushed me away slightly and handed me the note. He stood up and sat next to me on the couch.

Adrienne...I told you that if you didn't follow my rules the things close to you would be ruined
did I not.
Now you chose not to follow it and now you know what will happen.
In fact all of you do.
You still have to do your order.
One of you friends will get their over soon.
As for you tonight at midnight you will put the brick through Vengeance Photos.
Don't make me harm anything else close to you.
Just do as your told.


"I need to get out of here." I said pushing Matt away and running out of the house.

I ran for as long as my legs would carry me before falling down on them. I didn't even have enough fabric to cover them from getting scratched. I heard someone following me before someone wrapped their arms around me. I looked up to see that it was Zacky.

"I'm sorry." I said as I gripped on to his shoulders and burying my head into his shoulder.

"You have nothing to be sorry for. I know that if I saw my car like that I would have ran too. It's ok." He said holding me tighter.

He picked me up bridal style and walked away from where ever we were. I looked around and noticed that we were in Huntington's Central park. I snuggled my head into his neck as he continued to walk.

"Am I too heavy?" I asked not wanting to make him carry me.

"No. I can pick up Johnny and he ways more then you. You're like a feather."

I nodded and dug my head into his chest as more tears fell from my face. He stopped and set me down. I was set on a bench and he sat down next to me pulling me into him.

"Do you want to talk to me about it?" He asked twisting my hair in his fingers.

"I thought that guy was kidding. I didn't think he would take action. I mean it's like Matt said. We're the most fear people in Huntington why would someone target us." I said as I sobbed
still.

"Shh It's fine." He said as he held me tighter.

"Why don't we get home and then we can go to the store in Matt's car and get the stuff I need
to make dinner." I said after about an hour of sitting there.

"You still want to make dinner for all of us?"

"I told Matt I would." I said, "Plus cooking helps me calm down."

I smiled and got up before walking away. Although my smile was fake it still felt nice to talk to someone. We walked to the house and he opened the door for us, but I looked across at a house that had blue and black balloons hanging out.

"Hey Zacky?" I asked looking at it.

"Yeah?"

"Whose is that house?"

"Mine. Lets go see what's up there." He said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me across
the street.

We got into his house and walked up the stairs to his bedroom. His bedroom as a lot like mine at home. And surprisingly clean. I guess he must have saw my face because he smiled.

"I hate to have messy rooms." He said laughing.

"So do I." I laughed.

"Ok. I got it so why don't we walk back to Matt's."

I nodded as we walked out of his room and back to Matt's house.

"Hey guys." Brian said as he opened the door.

"I'm sorry that I ran out like that." I whispered in Matt's ear as I hugged him. A tear leaked out of my eye.

"It's ok. We all understand." He whispered back.

"So...Who's going to take me to the store?" I asked standing back up.

"You're still going to make dinner?" Matt asked in disbelief.

"I told you I would and I'm not going to abandon what I said. Unless no one takes me to the
store." I said laughing.

"Ok...I'll take you to the store." Matt said standing up.

"I want to go!" Allison, Jimmy, Zacky and Brian said.

"I have to go to Vengeance Photos." Trent said standing up and giving me a hug.

I laughed and shook my head. Matt walked into the kitchen and grabbed his keys before walking back out and grabbing my hand. I walked outside with him and got into the car.
Alexis had to sit on Jimmy's lap, but I don't think she was complaining. We got to the store and walked in. Brian, Zacky, and Jimmy were immediately gone.

"I better go watch them. Call me on my cell if you need me." Matt said walking after the boys. I could already hear him yelling at them.

"Ugh Guys get out of the condoms!"

Me and Alexis laughed and walked over produce.

"What all do you need from here?"

"Um...Onions, Garlic, Italian Parsley, and lemon juice. Then I need eggs, Dijon-style mustard, medium raw shrimp, beef, pork, a bunch of stuff. I also want to make cake or something."

"Ok. Well why don't we get that stuff and then head over to the isle with the cake mix."

"That will work." I said as we heard Matt bark again.

"Jimmy away from the eggs!" I looked at Alexis who rolled her eyes before laughing. We grabbed everything before heading over to the cake isle.

"Well Jimmy likes white cake, Zacky likes Chocolate, Matt doesn't care. So lets get both!"
She said pulling the cake mix off the selves and into the cart. My eyes widened as she threw them in. We walked over to the cashier and I started to put the things on the belt as Alexis called Matt.

"Ok that's $150.50." The guy said.

I was about to put my card through the machine until Matt pulled my arm away.

"Matt!" I whined.

"No you're making me dinner you're not paying."

I huffed and shook my head, but I knew I lost the fight already. We walked outside and the cold breeze hit my cheeks making me shiver. Matt came over to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders to block some of the cold. I smiled up at him as the guys set everything in the car. We all got in and headed home.

"So how many times did you have to yell at the boys?" I asked.

Matt rolled his eye before answering.

"6."

"Yeah I heard you." I said laughing as Rancid came on the radio.

I looked at Jimmy and smiled before blasting Fall Back Down. Me and Jimmy sang the words to the song as Zacky shook his head. We got home and unloaded the car. I walked inside to see Johnny and Lillian asleep wrapped in a blanket in front of the fire place and 30 Days Of Night playing on the T.V. I laughed and covered them up a bit more. I was so caught up with wishing I had someone like that that I didn't even notice that Matt was staring at me.

"Oh...Hey." I said turning around and saw him leaning against the door frame.

"Zacky has to tag his boss's car at 11:30 tonight."

"That suck. I still have to throw the brick through the window."

"I know I read the letter." I nodded and put my head down.

"Hey are you sure you want to make dinner?"

"Yeah cooking helps me relax."

"I swear you and Zacky have to be related."

"Why is that?"

"Your birthday is the same. He was the first one to run after you. Both of you love to have your
hair twisted when you are mad. You're Italian and both of you guys like to cook when you're
mad." Matt said laughing.

I laughed and walked into the kitchen to start dinner. I grabbed everything out and started to wash them and cut them up before placing them into a pot. After dinner was done everyone looked amazed.

"What?"

"That was the best meal I have ever had!" Johnny said rubbing his stomach. I laughed and said thank you.

"She's cooking more!" Brian said as I stood up and grabbed every-one's plate.

"What do you think you're doing?" Matt asked with his eyebrow crooked.

"The dishes." I said walking into the kitchen and placing them in sink.

"Hey we're going to pack Johnny's stuff and bring it over before it gets too late." Matt said
leaning on the counter.

"Ok."

"Um mm...The girls will be here but all the guys are coming with us. Jimmy called Trent and
he said he was going to met us over there since he has an empty car."

"Ok. I'll see you later."

"Yeah. Bye Adri."

"Bye Matt." He walked out and I blushed slightly just as Alexis and Lillian walked in. I turned around so they couldn't see.

"Is Adri blushing?" Lillian asked.

"No!" I said as I continued to scrub dishes.

"I think you have a crush on Matt." I put my head down.

"No." Ilied said again.

"Don't lie Adri. You do." Alexis said walking over and draping an arm around me.

"Ok. I got caught."

"I already knew you liked him." Lillian said.

"I figured out." Alexis said.

"So what about him do you like oh so much?" Lillian asked.

"He's sweet. He's caring. The night I screamed because my stomach hurt. He cleaned the
cuts I have. Just the worry. The concern in his face. He's the nicest guy I've ever met. Not
only that, but the way he cared when Johnny got kicked out. He's amazing. He's been
through a lot too you can see it on his face. But on a lighter note. What was up with you and
Johnny?"

"So do you want to listen to the radio?" Lillian asked walking out of the kitchen. Me and Alexis followed her back into the living room as she turned on music.

"Lil come on I said why I like Matt so much now you answer." I said sitting on the couch.

"Ok. He's sweet. He's funny. He's good at bass. He will stand up for what he believes.
Earlier I was freezing so he grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around me before starting the
fire. I still wasn't warm so he picked me up and set me on his lap in front of the fire place.
Then I got up and put on 30 Days Of Nights and cuddled back up in his lap. He fell asleep
during the movie and then I fell asleep a bit later. Adri when I'm asleep and he's next to me
or I know he's in the same room I don't have nightmares." Lillian said smiling.

"Aw..." Alexis said.

"What about you and Jimmy?" I asked her.

"What is this talk about your boyfriend or crush day?"

"Might as well be. Let's put on a movie and talk about or past boyfriends and that kind of
stuff."

"Ok." Lillian said she got up and put on 30 days of night.

"Didn't you watch this movie earlier?"

"Yeah, but I love it." I laughed and shook my head.

"Ok. The thing I love about Jimmy is how much he cares about me and his friends. He's
sweet. He's been through a lot to. I think all of us have."

"Yeah we have." I said with my head down.

"So past boyfriends?"

"Ugh the guys I've dated." Lillian said, but a tear rolled down my face.

"What is it Adri?" Alexis asked.

"Nothing just remembering a few of them." I answered.

"Like?"

"One died from a gun shot to the stomach. I sat right next to him as he died. In fact he asked
me if I could sit on the bed with him. I did. Each time he talked he was coughing up blood. It
was getting all over me. In my hair. On my clothes, but I didn't care. In his last breath he told
me to be happy and that I meet a guy named Matt and I wouldn't be friends with him at first,
but then I would fall in love and he was right. Erik was right. He always told me things about
my future. He was a psychic. The gun was aimed at me that night. I was supposed to die
not him, but later he told me that that's how it was supposed to be. I was supposed to live
and make my life worth living. The next boyfriend I had was named Scott and he hit me. He was a drunk. When I broke it off he told me that I wasn't good enough for anyone. That I would died alone, but if Erik was right then I have no doubt in my mind that I'll have someone to love." I said with tears running down my face. Lillian wiped them away and Alexis rubbed my back. I stopped crying and listened to their stories of their favorite past boyfriends and the worst.

I guess I fell asleep because Matt woke me up and hour later telling me it was time to go do our orders. I nodded and got up and walked into the bedroom and grabbed my jacket. I looked around the living room and saw boxes everywhere. We got into our cars and headed to Zacky's bosses house.

"You know it's a good thing I hated this asshole anyways." Zacky said laughing. We all got out of the car and walked over to the car and saw a red note attached to it.

"It says I have to write 'Gena is a whore.'" He said with his head down.

"Who's Gena?" I asked.

"It's his bosses daughter and the girl he has a crush on." Jimmy answered. Zacky shook his head and started to spray paint the words.

"Ok. Now that that is over can we please go." He asked his voice a little weak.

"Let's go destroy my shop." I said walking back over to the car.

"I'm sorry Adri." Matt said.

"It's ok. This isn't your doing. Is it?"

"No! No matter how screwed up I was in high school I wouldn't do this to anyone. Especially
Zacky."

"Just making sure." I said staring out the window.

"Here we are." Johnny said getting out of the car. I grabbed the brick and walked over to the window. I closed my eyes as I brought my arm back and threw the brick through the window. I opened my eyes to see the window in tiny pieces. I would have fell if Matt hadn't caught me and pulled me back into the car. We all went to our cars and drove back to the house. I heard the alarm go off and it broke my heart. Tears were running down my face, but my order was done. And guilt wasn't enough of a word to express how bad I was feeling.

"Come on Adri let's get you into the house." Matt said shaking me out of my thoughts.

"Ok." I said getting out of the car.

I walked into the house not even stopping and into my bedroom. I quickly changed into the shorts Matt let me borrow and got under the covers. I put my head on the pillow as tears flowed from my face. My dad would be so disappointed in me. My boss is going to scream. My boss is going to break down. God I'm a horrible person for doing that! I sighed and closed my eyes as I tried to push my thoughts aside with no avail. I heard a knock on my door as Matt walked in.

"I brought you some hot chocolate." He said placing the cup on the nightstand. He knelled down in front of me and looked me in the eyes.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked brushing my hair out of my face.

I shook my head as more tears fell from my face. Truth I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs. I wanted to cry all the tears I could. I wanted to break down.

"It'll be ok. OK?" I nodded.

"Get some sleep Adri." He said kissing my forehead and walking out. With that I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys when I first posted the story I left out this chapter sorry!