Don't Stop Now

Don't know why she's coming back to you

"You can not take her away!" I screamed at Martina. Matt and Tim weren't kidding, they called her an hour or two after I brought Liddy back.

"I'm sorry Mr. O'Callaghan but the road is not at all a safe place for her. It just isn't very normal to be raising a young child like that." She said sincerely.

"Bu-bu-but there hasn't been any trouble. I doing just fine." I calmly said.

"Not yet but I presume there will be." She told me. "Where will you be tomorrow?"

"In chicago." I whispered.

"I'll send someone to pick her up."

"Who! She doesn't have any family!" I shouted.

"She'll be put into a foster home for now."

"No, she is staying here!"

"Mr. O'Callaghan if she is not packed and ready to go by 4 PM tomorrow you'll be going to court." She said.

"Will I get to visit her?" I asked softly.

"No, goodbye Mr. O'Callaghan." She said hanging up the phone.

"Fucking dammit!" I cursed throwing the phone to the ground. "Tim, ho-why the fucking would you fucking do this to me" Huh, why?!" I screamed getting up into his face.

"Calm the fuck down!" He shouted back.

"Make me!" I growled. Tim punched me across the face, knocking me to the ground. I got back up quickly and swung back a his face until he fell to the ground. At that moment I lost it and repeated started punching Tim in the face until I heard a little cry.

"Johnny." She cried. "Wh-wh-why are you hurting Tim?" I dropped Tim's collar and slowly stood up.

"Baby, I-I-I'm, er I don't know." I said walking towards her.

"Bad Johnny!" She screamed backing up.

"No no no, don't be scared!" I shouted which only scared her more. "Liddy come here." I said opening up my arms for a hug to comfort her.

"No, you're a bully!" She cried running off the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is coming to an end soon. I'm not sure how it will end so far. So for a happish ending more comments? Please? Thats all I ask. Thanks for reading!