‹ Prequel: Almost Gone
Status: he he

Halfway There

Chapter 3 - Kate

Sam and me just had gotten back from our honeymoon when I heard Ella might be having a baby. She was in tears when I showed up. I wanted them to tell me everything.

I was so shocked. I also heard the Carl asked Emma to marry him. "I've miss you guys." I said after they told me everything.

"We had missed you too!" Said Ella who was till in tears.

I hugged her. "And don't worry. If you do have a baby. It's gonna be the cutest thing in the whole world.

Just then Emma thought of something funny. "Remember when we first came here and how we had to work so hard? And all along the boys loved us?"

"Yeah." Said Ella, "and when they locked us up?"

"Yeah, I thought I wouldn't see another day?" I said.

"Kate, what is it like to be married?" Emma asked.

"Um...." I haven't even talked to Sam about how I feel. It feels odd being kind of owned to someone. And I'm so young. Sam has already asked me if I want to have a kid. And I told him I wanted to wait.

"I don't know how I'm gonna tell Max I might be having a baby." Just then Carl walked into the room and heard what Ella said.

"WHAT?!" He almost yelled. "Your gonna what?"

"I might be having a baby." Said Ella.

"Does Max know?" Carl asked.

"No, and I'm going to help him as soon as I know I'm really going to have it."

"Alright, I'll keep my mouth shut."

"Thanks, Carl." Said Ella. I saw Carl give Emma a sad look. She shook her head and he walked out sadly.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"I don't know. I think maybe Carl sad it not me." Said Emma.

"I think we should stop talking about this and have some ice cream." I said.

"Yummy." Said Ella, "its the only thing I still like." I smiled. Emma said she would come in a little bit.

So Ella and me got some ice cream and sat on the beach in our swimsuits. The waves were coming up to our hips and we were laughing.

Emma came back with tears on her face. Before I could ask what was wrong. She dove into the waves. For a long time she didn't come up.

Ella and me were worried that she was ever gonna come up... When her face popped up. "Come on, It's feels great." She said.

Ella and I put our ice cream down and jumped in. I was so glad to be back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Good? Bad? What will happen next?