‹ Prequel: Almost Gone
Status: he he

Halfway There

Chapter 5 - Sam

I walked into my room. I see Kate cleaning up our little little size room. All there really is a bed, a dresser, and a desk. the desk is for my work. But... I've never told anyone what it is. Not even Kate. It's hard to hide something from her. I look at my wife. She is so pretty. I'm very lucky.

"Hey, Kate." I said. We still talk to each other normal. Not like, 'Yes hon.' 'No hon' You know. Maybe when we are older.

"Hi Hon." She said. I talked to her about not calling me that. But, she didn't listen.

"Um... Kate?"

"Yeah?" She asked cocking her head towards me.

"I want to take you somewhere."

"Where?"

"You'll find out."

"But... I'm dirty." Says Kate.

"It's alright, no one will see you." I said.

"Stil-" Before she could say another word I pulled her out of the room. I lead her into the jungle and to a little cabin. "What's this?" Kate asked.

"Our new home. I thought since we are married we should have our own little home." I said hugging her.

"Your so so sweet." Said Kate hugging me back. I took her in the house. There is one big bedroom and a living room, a kitchen, and one more tiny room.

"What's this room for?" Asked Kate.

"Um... well..." I couldn't say it.

"For a baby?" I nodded. I knew what she was about to say. But, she smiled. And went on.

"When are we moving in?" She asked.

"Whenever you want too." I said.

"Tonight." She smiled.

"Whatever you wish." I said kissing her on the check.

"I love you Sam!" She said.

"Me too. I love you to." I said.

We into our new little bedroom and... It's not what you think. We just started to clean up. I wasn't that much of a cleaner.

But... will Kate stay with me when she finds out what I'm doing??
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think?? Sorry so short. TTYL