Red Bull and Skittles Do Not Mix

"Who The Hell Are You Two?"

Alex and Delilah walked into the venue. Not many kids were there yet, only in the very front. They started to look around for some sort of entrance to the backstage area, "THERE!" Alex screamed. The held their duffel bags over their shoulders and ran to the body guard blocking their way to the backstage area, "Can I help you, Ladies?" He asked in a low voice.

"Ohmygod! Can you help us!? We're dancers and we got here soooo late and we need to get dressed!" Delilah exclaimed.

"Can I see your I.D's?" Alex and Delilah smiled triumphantly as they showed him the small rectangular badges, "Go ahead." He said, moving out of the way.

Alex and Delilah stood wide eyed with their mouths dropped to the floor at the sight of being backstage, "My Patrick-Senses are tingling." Alex spoke.

"First things first, we find out where everything is." Delilah slipped on her Rosevest and Alex clutched her Patrick Bear as they walked down the halls. People ran around them frantically, trying to get everyone ready so perform.

"I saw we go to the dressing rooms and say we got lost." Alex said.

"Panic!'s is right there!" Delilah squealed. Alex rolled her eyes.

"Fine, but next we go to Fall Out Boy!" The high-fived on it and approached the door with Panic! At The Disco's name engraved on a star in the front. Delilah took a big breath and put her hand to the handle.

Delilah turned the handle and pushed the door open. Her and Alex quickly swept inside and shut the door, "Ohmygod!" Delilah screamed in a whisper.

"PATRICK'S HAT!" Alex screamed, running over to the red hat on the corner. The searched around the room, trying to find any trace of the band whatsoever.

"Yeah, I can so beat you at Guitar Hero." Distance voices said as they approached the door. Delilah and Alex looked to each other in worry. Alex pointed to a door over on the other side of the room. They ran in, only to realize it was a small closet. It was too late to move again. They shut the door and listened to the boys outside in the next room.

"How did my hat get all the way over here?" A voice asked. Delilah looked over to Alex, who was trying to speak but somehow couldn't. Delilah put a hand over her mouth to keep her from screaming out.

"Maybe the cleaning staff came in. Have you seen my pic?" Another voice asked. Delilah's eyes widened.

"RYA-" She was shut up by the smack of Alex and her hand over her mouth.

"What was that?" Brendon asked.

"I think it came from outside. Probably someone getting in trouble again." Pete replied.

Alex and Delilah stayed in the small closet, with no room to move, and listen to the hypnotizing sounds of Guitar Hero,"We're gonna go get some food. Ry, Pat, you wanna come?" Joe asked.

"No thanks, you go ahead. We'll probably just keep playing or meet up with you guys." Patrick said. After some quick 'See you later's The room fell silent.

"Where's Hobo? I know I left him around here somewhere." Ryan said. Delilah and Alex held each other, in fear of getting caught in the closet and in shock of being within feet of their obsessions.

"I don't know. Check the closet." Patrick replied. Delilah and Alex held each other tighter. The footsteps got closer. Alex and Delilah's hearts raced as someone's hand turned the knob. The door swung open.

"NO HABLA ENGLES!!!!!!!" Delilah screamed at Ryan Ross. He raised an eyebrow.

"Who the hell are you two?" He asked. Delilah shook, her eyes wide from seeing Ryan Ross about 12 inches in front of her.

"Um, we're dancers and got lost and the closet door closed and got stuck and now you saved us!" Alex improvised, seeing as Delilah wasn't cooperating in her shaken state.

"Yeah, can I see your badges?" He asked, not believing them. Delilah and Alex handed them their badges, by this time Patrick was looking over Ryan's shoulder. Ryan studied them for a while before looking up, narrowing his eyes, "These are fake!" He accused.

"NO THEY'RE NOT!" Delilah screamed. Alex smacked her across the face.

"Will you pull yourself together, Woman!" She screamed and turned to Ryan, "Mr. Ross, forgive me, but it seems you've made a mistake. Those are one hundred percent authentic." She smiled.

"Let me guess, you found a picture them photoshopped it then wrapped plastic wrap around it then burned the edges so it will melt and held it in front of the air conditioning vent so it will harden," Ryan said. Alex and Delilah looked to each other, " Me and Spencer did it at Blink-182 concerts all the time." He informed them.

"Right. Um...So how was your day?" Delilah asked.

"Fine. Now, you two have to get out of here." Ryan said.

"Jeez, Delilah, I would have figured he'd be nicer in person." Alex mumbled to her friend. Delilah scowled and smacked her in the arm.

"Do I have to call Security?" Ryan asked. Delilah and Alex looked to each other. The turned around and got on their knees.

"WE WORKED SO HARD!" Alex screamed.

"I NEEDED THE MONEY FOR THE RENT!" Delilah yelled

"WE JUST WANTED TO SEE YOU TWO IN PERSON!"

"ALL I WANTED WAS FOR HOBO TO BE THE RING BARRIER!"

"I TOLD HER IT WAS A BAD IDEA, BUT SHE DIDN'T BELIEVE ME!"

"SHE HELD A KNIFE TO MY THROAT AND TOLD ME TO DRIVE!"

Ryan stared in shocked at the two girls screaming their lame excuses on their knees in front of him, "SECURITY!" Him and Patrick yelled at the same time.

To security guards ran in, followed by the rest of Panic! At The Disco and Fall Out Boy. Delilah and Alex looked to each other as the guards ran towards them. They jumped out of the way and ran across the room. Alex backed into the wall as a guard approached her. Delilah glared when a man put a hand on her upper arm, "Don't touch me!" She yelled. She wrapped his wrist and twisted it before spinning him around and pushing him onto the floor.

Alex screamed as a mad tried to pull her out of the room. She approached the guard and kicked his shin before punching him hard in the stomach and kicking him out the door. Delilah rolled the other guy out of the door and the two shut it and locked it. They turned around and sighed.

"How the hell did you two learn that!?" A very shocked Joe Trohman asked. They smiled.

"Lots and lots of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles episodes." They smiled.

"Okay, seriously, you two need to go." Brendon informed them, grabbing Delilah by the arm.

"BACK OFF NUCKA!" She yelled and twisted him to his arm was behind his back. She pushed him away and kicked him where the sun don't shine.

"Holy shit, that girl's a fucking ninja!" Brendon groaned, holding his balls as he fell to the ground.

"You beat the crap out of our lead singer!" Jon exclaimed.

"He shouldn't have touched me!" Delilah argued back.

"So, Patrick, what do you like to do for fun?" Alex asked as if Delilah and Jon weren't arguing on the other side of the room.

"Um...I play guitar and video games." He said, unaware of how to take this question.

"That's nice! Would you rather get married in a church or on a beach?"

"A church. It's a family tradition." He smiled.

"It's a family tradition for me too!" Alex exclaimed.

"Okay, you two can stay for the show but that's it!" Spencer said.

"But we bought tickets for every show of the tour!" Alex exclaimed.

"They could stay on our buses." Pete said nonchalantly.

"Are you crazy! They just beat the shit out of our security and that one," Pointing to Delilah, "Kicked me in the balls!" He protested.

"We'd be very well protected." Jon stated.

"It won't be that bad. I mean, we're all on the same bus anyways...And we do have two extra bunks." Spencer reasoned.

"FINE! But if she comes near me and kicks me in the balls I have the right to throw her out!" Brendon yelled.

"Truce." She said sweetly, holding out her arms in a peace-offering hug. He eyed the arms and slowly wrapped her arms around her.

"Truce." He said.

"I WANNA HUG!" Alex whined. Patrick smiled and hugged her.

"I think Ryan should get a hug. Because we caused him so much trouble." Delilah smiled. Ryan shrugged.

"Okay," Delilah squealed and wrapped Ryan in a death-hug, "Can't....breath!" He whispered.

"Oh," She let him go, "Sorry about that." She smiled.

"You know, your bear looks an awful lot like Patrick." Joe pointed out to Alex. She smiled.

"Really! I was a little unsure with the shirt. Delilah made it for me for my 18th." She grinned.

"Speaking of her, is that Ryan's rosevest?" Brendon asked. Delilah smiled.

"It's just a replica." She giggled.

'It does look an awful lot like mine..." Ryan trailed off.

There was a loud knock at the door, "Fall Out Boy! You're on in five!" A man yelled.

"OKAY!" They all yelled back.

"You two can go into the crowd and we'll have security bring you to us after the show. As long as you don't hurt them." Patrick said.

"OKAY!" Delilah and Alex yelled before waving goodbye and running out of the room and out to the crowd.
♠ ♠ ♠
We kicked ass...
Because we're just gangsta like that =D
xoxogreysceneyou!