Red Bull and Skittles Do Not Mix

Laughter

Delilah walked out of the bathroom, her hair cleaned of the honey that smothered her long dark locks. Ryan followed her into the back and watched her brush out her hair, "Um...Are you gonna, you know..." He trailed off. She glared at the wall blankly.

"Yes. I am going to murder Alexis Lyn Morisson." She stated. Ryan rocked back and forth on his heels, his hands in his pockets.

"Okay...Well, I have a show in about thirty minutes, so can it wait until after so I can witness it?" He asked. Delilah looked up at him.

"Depends on when Alex goes to sleep." She smirked.

After Ryan and everyone had left, Delilah crept up the stairs toward's the Fall Out Boy bunks. She opened up Patrick's bunk and grabbed the pillow that was on the side Alex slept on. Using all of her tools, she changed the pillow case and snickered before heading out of the bus towards the venue.

~~~

"Goodnight, Trick." Alex smiled sleepily as Patrick lay her on the bunk, bridal style.

"Night, Alex." He pecked her nose and shut the curtain gently before walking down the stairs to mess around with his GarageBand for a while.

Delilah only laughed in her bunk, causing Ryan to give her concerned glances, "Baby, are you okay?" He asked gently.

"Okay? Okay!? I'm perfect!" She said with glee.

"Oh...Alright...Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Baby." She said sleeply and lay down on the bunk. Ryan laughed and shook his head before grabbing his notebook to write for a while.

{{{{{{{{{{{{TWENTY FOUR HOURS LATER}}}}}}}}}}}}}

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,"

Alex took a breath....

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"ALEX WHAT THE FUCK!?" Pete finally stopped her.

"LOOK AT MY FACE!" Alex screamed at the top of her lungs as she pointed to her face. Pete's lips started to quiver from holding in his laughter.

"What's wrong? I don't see anything." Pete choked out. Alex glared at him before slapping his arm and runnng out of the room.

"PATRICK!" She wailed, running into the lounge.

"Alex, what happened?" He asked as everyone in the room burst into laughter.

"MY FACE!" She cried.

Delilah had soaked Alex's pillow in peroxide, causing her black hair to turn blond and her red streaks to turn an ugly green. Not to mention the melted marshmallow, puffy paint, honey, cookie crumbs, and Pete's armpit hair she had scattered on the fluffy white pillow.

"Is that Pete's armpit hair?" Brendon questioned, pointing to the patch of hair on the side of her neck. Alex gasped.

"DELILAHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed, but Delilah could faintly hear her.

Delilah, knowing how much Alex wanted to kill her, ran off with Ryan towards the nearest shopping center, "I think she's awake now." Ryan grinned.

"Yup. I think so too." Delilah smiled back, taking a bite of her vanilla-honey ice cream.

"Wow, my girlfriend is evil when it comes to revenge..." Delilah glared, "But I love it." He grinned and pecked her cheek. She giggled and threw away her trash, as did Ryan.

"Hm, we should head back now." Delilah suggested, grabbing Ryan's hand.

"Why?" He pouted and she laughed.

"Because I want to get a picture before she cleans it off!"

The couple laughed and ran off towards the venue. The quietly approached the bus and opened the door. Delilah and Ryan both peered in and gasped. Pete was on the floor, clutching his arm in pain. Spencer was laying upside down on the couch, trying to clean the stratch on his ankle. And Brendon...Poor, poor Brenny-Bear was all alone in the corner, crying his eyes out and holding his groin in pain.

"DELILAH ANNE SENNERS!" A voice yelled. Delilah looked up and quickly grabbed a camera and snapped some pictures of her face, "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

Alex lunged forward and Delilah fell back. Patrick and Ryan just stood back, not sure of what to do. The girls threw punches and kicks and even pulled hair. They scratched and hit and punched and kneed eachother.

All of a sudden they stopped. Dellilah had a bloody lip and was bruised every where. Alex had a cut up arm and was also bruised every where. They stared at each other and then...

They burst into laughter.

Patrick and Ryan just looked at the two in confusion as they rolled on the ground, laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
No spell check...I'm lazy =D
Sorry it's late.
xoxogreysceneyou!