Red Bull and Skittles Do Not Mix

"And Isn't That Illegal?"

Delilah walked along the halls, trying to relocate the dressing room she had encountered earlier with Alex, but was not doing so hot, "Delilah!" She could recognize that voice anywhere, even though it wasn't Ryan Ross. She turned around and smiled.

"Hey, Spencer! Where is everybody?" She asked, trying to get some insight on the whereabouts of Mr. Ross.

"Well, Jon and Brendon are in the room and me and Ryan stayed back to look for you. C'mon! He's probably at the room already!" He exclaimed as he grabbed her wrist. She followed him down different paths and she was soon inside the same dressing room where she yelled at Ryan Ross after hiding in a closet with her best-friend, beat the living shit out of two bodyguards, and kicked Brendon Urie where he stores him family jewels.

"Delilah! Finally, where were you! We told you we needed to talk to you stalkers." Jon smiled. Delilah laughed.

"I got lost." She confessed. The whole band laughed, including Ryan who was in a corner writing in a notebook, or drawing, she really couldn't make it out.

"Oh, well that's always fun. But was is not fun is having nothing to do in a dressing room...TRUTH OR DARE!" Brendon screamed as he grabbed an empty beer bottle from the vanity.

"Haha, this should be fun to watch." Delilah smirked.

"Oh no! You're playing with us...And so are you ROSS!" Brendon yelled at his friend in the corner. Ryan sighed and set down his notebook in a spot where no body could touch it without Ryan knowing and picked up his little dog and stood between Spencer and Delilah.

"AW! IT'S SUCH A CUTE PUPPY!" Delilah said in a high-pitched voice. Ryan let out a tiny laugh.

"You wanna hold him? He doesn't bite." He said. She squealed and took the dog out of his hands and hugged the tiny little puppy that she dreamed of being her and Ryan Ross's ring barrier when they get married in Cabo. She handed back the dog and Ryan sat down cross-legged, along with everyone else, on the floor.

"I go first!" Spencer yelled, grabbing the empty bottle of Corona.

"Okay, honestly, who's been drinking Corona?" Delilah asked. Jon and Ryan both raised their hands.

"Ugh! Don't you people know anything about beer! Pacifico is the best way to go if you want a beer imported from Mexico," She stated. Everyone gave her questioning looks, "What!? You may not believe it but I am one hundred percent Mexican! My family is nothing bu crazy beaners, I tell you." She said. Everyone laughed and Spencer spun the bottle to determine who will have to pick truth or dare.

"Dammit!" Brendon yelled and pouted as it landed on him. Spencer smirked evilly.

"Brendon, truth or dare?" Spencer asked innocently.

"DARE!" Spencer laughed.

"Ryden action. Right here. Right now." Delilah burst into a fit of giggles. Ryan stared at him wide-eyed.

"Why do you have to bring me into this!?" He exclaimed.

"Because you are the other half of the amazing world of fan-fics." Spencer smiled as Brendon got closer to Ryan. Ryan groaned and Brendon sighed.

"None of this leaves the room. I'm making it fast and quick. No lovey dovey." Brendon stated. All of them nodded and Brendon leaned in quickly and placed his lips on Ryan's.

"TONGUE!" Spencer yelled, laughing his ass off. Ryan rolled his eyes as Brendon shoved his tongue into Ryan's mouth. After a good ten seconds, Ryan pulled away. And thank goodness because Delilah was one millisecond away from ripping off Brendon's head and kicking him in the balls again.

Brendon grabbed the bottle and spun it. To her disappointment, it landed on Delilah. She groaned, "Truth or dare!?" Brendon screamed. She narrowed her eyes.

"Dare!" She challenged. Brendon smirked.

"I dare you...to take Ryan and go out to the stage where all of the fans are still waiting, in case we decide to play another show, and grab his hand and yell into the mic that you are going fuck him all night long tonight." Brendon smiled. Ryan groaned.

"Why is it always me!?" He asked.

"And isn't that illegal?" Jon asked. Delilah turned to him.

"Why would it be illegal?" She asked.

"Because you're underage."

"I'M NINETEEN!" She yelled at him.

"Oh, well then it's all good." Jon smiled. She rolled her eyes and stood up and grabbed Ryan's wrist.

"FINE!" She yelled, walking out the door and dragging Ryan Ross along with her.

They walked along the corridors towards the stage. Delilah walked along the wall, running her hand along the colorful borders and Ryan walked next to her with his arms crossed over his chest, "Sorry he's making you do this. He always pulls me into these types of pranks. How do you think Ryden started?" He asked. Delilah laughed.

"I thought it started with that picture on the Internet of you two kissing...or at least it looked like you two. But don't' worry. I have things all under control." She grinned. He raised an eyebrow.

"Um...How?" He asked.

"You'll see." She smiled.

Jon, Brendon, and Spencer watched the screen where a video camera was watching the stage.

Delilah and Ryan laced hands and walked onto the stage. Fans screamed and fan-girls booed. Delilah walked up to the mic and smirked, "My name is Delilah and I'm the stalker that Ryan was talking about earlier. Anyways, I was backstage and pulled into a game of truth or dare. Brendon dared me to come and do this, so it is not true," Ryan smiled at her cleverness, "I AM GOING TO FUCK RYAN ROSS ALL NIGHT LONG TONIGHT!" She yelled.

To her surprise, the fans screamed. Probably because they dream of Ryan Ross being naked and wild in bed, or the fact that it was all just a dare and not true. Ryan waved to the crowd as they walked off the stage. Ryan took his hands away quickly from Delilah's and continued to walk. She smiled sadly and followed him, still feeling the warm spot on her hand where Ryan's palm was pressed into hers.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" Brendon yelled. Delilah smirked.

"You never said I couldn't mention the dare." She grinned. Brendon was about to protest, then realized she was right. They sat back down and Ryan subtly inched away from Delilah, thinking she didn't notice. She did. What she didn't know was that Ryan is a very shy guy and is hard to get into his circle of friends. It took Brendon three months to get Ryan to come to the mall with him alone. It Jon four moths to get Ryan to have a conversation without asking him questions for the whole remainder of two minutes.

"My turn!" She squealed and grabbed the bottle. She set it down, and to her luck...it landed on Ryan.

"What the fuck man!? Why is it always me!?" Ryan threw his hands up in the air. Delilah smiled and put a hand on his back.

"Don't worry, Ross. I'll go easy on you," She smiled, "Truth or dare?" She asked.

Not wanting to be outdone by his band-mates and the stalker sitting next to him, "Dare." He answered. She smiled and thought for a moment.

"Every heard of...Pyro?" She asked. Spencer, Jon, and Brendon burst into a fit of laughters as Ryan put his head down.

"Unfortunately." She smiled.

"I dare you to go into Fall Out Boy's dressing room and confront Pete about your undying love for him." She smiled. Ryan groaned and stood up.

"I think someone should go with him to make sure he does it!" Spencer yelled all of a sudden.

"I vote Delilah because she's the one who dared him." Brendon said. Everyone shook their head in agreement. Ryan stood awkwardly as Brendon handed her a small digital camera that was set to make a movie.

Ryan and Delilah walked the halls again, this time even more distant apart, "You know...I never did say you couldn't mention it was a dare." She said suddenly. Ryan looked up and smiled.

"Thanks." He murmured as he opened the door to Fall Out Boy's dressing room. Delilah walked right in and turned the camera and focused it on Ryan and sat down next to Alex on the couch, who was next to Patrick.

"Hola Amiga!" Alex greeted. Delilah laughed.

"Hello my crazy friend." Delilah greeted back. They turned to Ryan, who was standing next to Pete. Delilah had the camera focused on Ryan and Pete's faces, but she couldn't help but stare at the hipbones barely poking out of Ryan's shirt. Not to mention the way his jeans are low slung on his hips and how it may seem he had no ass, but his backside still looked good in those black jeans.

"You're staring at his ass again aren't you?" Alex whispered. Delilah turned to her and smacked her.

"Pete, I know you've heard those stories about me and Brendon but they aren't true. I only have one love Pete...One undying love...And that is you," Ryan said. Pete stood there with his mouth open, along with everyone else in the room, "And I also came to tell you that Delilah dared me to do this and it is absolutely one hundred percent false." Ryan finished. Delilah burst into laughter and shut the camera off. Pete laughed and hugged Ryan.

Ryan and Delilah walked out of the room, "Can I see the tape?" He asked. She nodded and handed him the camera. He watched it, then paused it, "What was Alex whispering to you?" He asked. Delilah went white.

"Nothing. Nothing at all. Just telling me that the concert was great. That's all." She smiled before taking back the camera and running back into the Panic! dressing room, leaving Ryan Ross standing in the hall way giving her a questioning look.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy New Year!
xoxogreysceneyou!