Red Bull and Skittles Do Not Mix

Confessions and Fake Permits.

"What did she just say!?" Spencer suddenly yelled, pointing to Alex while looking at Delilah. She threw Alex a threatening glance if she repeated what she had mumbled to her just thirty seconds ago.

Delilah looked around before grabbing Spencer's arm and dragging him out to the hallway and into another room and locked the door, "Spencer James Smith the Fifth, if you tell anyone what I am about to tell you I'm going to pound you so hard your clothes will be out of style." Delilah said in a low voice.

"O-Okay." Spencer stuttered. Delilah took in a deep breath.

"Alex said, 'At least I wasn't checking out Ryan's ass'." Spencer's mouth dropped open.

"You were checking out Ryan's ass?" He asked. She sighed.

"Yeah."

"So you like, like him?"

"Lick him!? I fucking have dreams of marrying him on a beach on Cabo with Hobo as the ring barrier!" She exclaimed. He stifled his laughter. She smacked him upside the head.

"Hey, don't worry. I promise not to tell." He smiled. She glared.

"You pinky promise?" She asked. He smiled and held out his pinky. She laced her pinky with his for a few moments before pulling back.

"So why do you like him so much?" He asked. She stared at him in shock.

"Have you not seen that man's beauty!? He's like an angel!" Spencer laughed.

"Well, I'm sorry to say that Ryan will rarely talk to you unless he's completely comfortable around you." He informed her.

"He's so cute when he's shy..." She said dreamily. Spencer raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go."

"Okay...Just remember, Smith...You say one thing and those brand new Nike kicks will be out of style and taken back to the sixty's." She glared. He gulped and ran out the door. As soon as he ran out, Alex walked in.

"Hey, Delilah." She greeted.

SMACK!

"Ow fucker! What the fucking-shit what that for!?" She yelled.

"That was for mumbling you little comment back there! And now Spencer knows! You are so lucky I didn't tell Patrick about you wanting to do the dirty with him!" Delilah yelled. Alex huffed.

"I'm sorry. Happy?" Delilah smiled.

"Very." She grinned and linked arms with Alex.

"C'mon, we have to go get our bags and get settled on the bus. Joe said that someone will drop the car off at this storage place where they leave their cars." Alex informed her.

"Okedoke."

Delilah and Alex grabbed their bags and everything they needed and walked off towards the huge double-decker bus parked in the V.I.P parking lot, "Need any help? I can get Ryan to carry some things for you," Spencer smirked, earning him a punch in the stomach, "You need a punching bag." He groaned out. Delilah smiled and followed Alex into the bus.

"This is where Alex will sleep, and Delilah will sleep here." Jon pointed. The two girls nodded and put their stuff in the drawers attached to the bottom of the bunks and gave the keys to a man who would drive the car.

"Thanks for letting us stay, Pete." Delilah said, hugging him.

"No problem. And don't worry, I won't let Brendon kick you out." He joked and hugged Alex.

The two bands and two girls sat on the two couches in the living area. The bus was silent, except for the few coughs and groans coming from the extremely bored people, "I'm bored. And I don't want to play Truth or Dare, or Spin the Bottle." Brendon said finally.

"Are we staying in the parking lot for the night?" Alex asked. Everyone nodded. She sighed. Delilah's face lit up.

"I know what we can do! You are so lucky I'm Mexican." She grinned and ran off towards the bunks. She passed Ryan, who was sleeping in his bunk. She restrained herself from peeking under the covers to see if he slept in pajamas, boxers, or commando. She grabbed one of her duffel bags and ran back out to the living area and out the door to the parking lot, where everyone followed her.

"Delilah, you're no thinking what I think you're thinking...Are you?" Alex asked. Delilah smirked and pulled a large black thingy from her duffel bag. It had a cylinder and a handle at the end and a trigger. Everyone stared at her, wondering what the hell she was doing. She pulled out a brightly wrapped sphere and dropped it into the cylinder and let it fall to the back towards the handle and trigger.

"You all might want to cover your ears." Delilah suggested. They all shrugged and put their hands over their ears. Delilah aimed the black thing into the sky and pulled the trigger. After a few moments the sphere shot out of the cylinder at about eighty miles per hour and made the loudest boom someone could think of. Up in the air, the sphere exploded into bright colors and loud crackling noises.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?" Brendon yelled. Delilah grinned.

"Roman Candle. I picked them up from my Nino over in T.J."

"You carry illegal fireworks with you!?" Pete asked.

"Yup. You never know." Delilah shrugged.

"Oh! Try the Morters!" Alex suggested. Delilah smiled and pulled out a small cylinder and placed it on the cement and dropped a sphere in and lit the fuse. After fifteen seconds the ball shot out and blasted into the sky and blew up into bright red sparks with gold tips.

"What are you doing?" A groggy voice asked. Delilah turned around. Her question was answered. Ryan slept with pajama bottoms but no shirt. She stared at his thin creamy white body. Alex pinched her shoulder to get her to come back to reality.

"Delilah has these awesome fireworks from Mexico!" Brendon exclaimed. Ryan let out a small laugh.

"I guess you weren't joking about the whole Mexican thing." Delilah laughed nervously.

"Nope. You should see my uncles. Give 'em a few beers and they're up celebrating like Mexican Independence Day." She grinned. Everyone laughed, but stopped at the sound of sirens in the background.

"RUN!" Pete yelled. Delilah yelled and gave Alex the duffel bag and grabbed a paper out of her pocket.

"WHAT THE FUCK, DELILAH! ARE YOU TRYING TO GET US ARRESTED!?" Joe screamed. She laughed as the police pulled up.

"Los Angeles Police Department," The introduced, "We received a few calls saying that there was the use of firearms in this area." An officer explained.

"They were correct." Delilah smiled politely. Pete and the rest of Fall Out Boy tried to desperately to hide their faces, afraid of getting caught.

"I don't know what country you're from, but that is not okay in this area." Another officer explained. Delilah, offended, held herself from tackling the police. She smiled.

"I have a permit right here. And I am a registered U.S. citizen." She told them, handing them a piece of paper. They examined the paper and handed them back.

"Sorry for the misunderstanding...Carry on." The police said before getting back in their squad car and driving off. Everyone stared at her in shock.

"What? You honestly think I wouldn't make a fake permit? How do you think I survive all of those Fourth of July's?" Delilah questioned. They all laughed.

"You must be the two craziest fans I've ever met." Pete sighed. Delilah and Alex smiled before they packed up the fireworks and followed everyone into the bus.

"I'm sleepy. I'm going to bed." Delilah yawned. But Alex smirked...knowing Delilah was faking and she just wanted to be in the bunks alone with Ryan Ross. Delilah shot her a look before going to the bunks. She grabbed her pajamas and changed in the bathroom before climbing into the top bunk and pulling the blanket up to her shoulders. She closed the curtain, but left it open so she could still peek out.

It wasn't long before Ryan walked into the bunks and fell into his bottom bunk. Delilah smiled at him, but of course, he didn't see. He lay in his bunk and grabbed his notebook and started to scribble something down. Delilah tried to look at what he was writing. She couldn't quite see. She leaned over over the bunk and over the aisle, separating five bunks from the other five.

Apparently she ignored her balance reflex completely because she leaned in too far and fell out of the bunk and landed on the floor, accidentally on Patrick Bear. Ryan shot up and looked down at Delilah, "Um...Are you okay?" He asked. She groaned.

"Just dandy...How do you sleep on this thing?" She asked, covering up the fact that she was spying on him. He smiled slightly.

"You get used to it." Delilah groaned again and sat up and looked over at him. He had already slip hi notebook under his pillow. She sighed.

"Well, goodnight." She smiled.

"Um...Goodnight." She got up and climbed back into her bunk and shut the curtain again. She lay back on her pillow and peeked out of the crack of the curtain. Ryan abandoned writing completely. He closed the notebook and hid it underneath his bunk in a tiny drawer and turned on his side and fell asleep. Delilah smiled at his sleeping face. His defined cheekbones, his hipbones, the way his strong chest moved up and down with each breath he took. She sighed and turned on her other side and faced the wall before falling asleep herself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long.
I was at Disneyland.
Hope you enjoyed!
xoxogreysceneyou