Red Bull and Skittles Do Not Mix

"It was Pete's Idea!"

Alex snuck upstairs, following Pete. "Are you sure about this?" she whispered. Pete smirked.

"Yes, Alex. Trust me. They won't suspect a thing." Pete smiled, holding up the bag in his hand. Alex smiled, pulling the curtain back.

Patrick lay sleeping against the back of the bunk, his glasses on the table a foot away. His strawberry-blond hair hidden under a hat, tilted at an angle. Pete waved his hand in front of Alex's face, holding up the eyeliner. "Be my guest"

-----------------------------------------------------------

A loud scream was heard from the top of the double-decker bus. Alex looked up, her hand covering her mouth. Delilah glanced at Alex, "What'd you do this time?" she whispered. Alex's eyes widened.

"It was Pete's idea!" she mumbled, giggling, as Patrick came down the stairs. His face was covered in Woman's make-up, not even the type Pete and Ryan would wear. Delilah took one look at him and started to laugh as well.

"Okay, who did it?" Patrick asked, glancing at Alex. He had a feeling that if she knew, she would tell him without question. Unfortunately, he was right.

"It was Pete's idea! he stole my bear, and my glasses, so I had to do it!" Alex wailed, burying her face in her hands. Delilah smacked her face with her hand, running it down to her chin from her forehead. Patrick smiled wryly.

"Thanks Alex. I'll get your glasses back." Patrick promised before heading to Panic!'s bunks. "Pete! get your skinny hawaiian ass over here!" a faint yell was heard. Alex burst out laughing. Delilah shook her head, snickering.

"Who did it?" Delilah asked. Alex calmed down some before replying.

"It was Pete, but I did the eyeliner." Alex boasted. "Come on, he looks good with it! You gotta admit"

"Yes, yes he does. Not as good as Ryan though!" Delilah protested. The girls' whispered conversation ended abruptly as Patrick sat down on Alex's other side, Ryan and Brendon following him,

"I'm telling you, 'trick," Brendon said, waving his hand for emphasis. "You really look good in eyeliner." Ryan nodded in agreement. Patrick rolled his eyes, slipping his glasses on.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." he said off-handedly. Patrick reached into his pocket, withdrawing a small item. He handed it to Alex, who sighed, relieved. it was her glasses. She turned and hugged him quickly.

Thank you, Patrick! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she squealed, hugging him one more time. Brendon, Ryan, and Delilah snickered. Patrick's smile widened.

"No problem, Alex. He had them hidden under that hoodie he was wearing last night" Patrick explained. Alex nodded, putting her glasses on. Pete walked into the living area type thing, his hair completely disheveled.

"All you had to do was ask, Patrick" he muttered, standing beside Ryan. "I would have given them back, and I didn't hear a thank you for your make-over!" he pouted, causing Patrick to glare up at Pete. Alex poked him in the shoulder, whispering something in his ear.

"You really don't look bad." she said quietly. Patrick's smile grew. Maybe he would wear it like that more often; maybe Pete's idea's weren't all that bad.

Delilah shook Alex's shoulder, "Have you seen Spencer?" she asked her. Alex shook her head, looking confused.

"No....why?" Alex questioned, Delilah shrugged and whispered in Alex's ear, that Spencer knew of Delilah's love for Ryan. Alex started laughing, causing Delilah to hit her head. "Why the hell do you like to hit me!" she whined, holding her head.

"Because it's not funny!" Delilah retorted.

"What's not funny?" Ryan asked at the same time as Patrick stated, "Alex does get hit around a lot, doesn't she?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Congradulations to Patrick Stump on his recent engagement, i'm really happy for him.