Perfect Weapon

Miss. Flirt

I was outside leading up against the side of our bus with a cigarette hanging from between my lips; it was the day after Sienna and I got out of jail and we were both feel a shit load better. Yesterday after Jay had calmed down we had a band meeting in which we all had a turn to speak about what happened; once we all had a good talk we made up which made the tension in the air vanish.

Right now I was amusing myself by watching Johnny and Sienna flirt like crazy; they of course were too wrapped up in each other to actually notice me watching them. I blew the smoke out of my mouth as I smiled to myself; everyone knew Johnny and Sienna liked each other, they would be such a cute couple.

“You know it’s a bit rude to actually watch people Ash” I heard the smooth deep voice of Brian Haner Jr sound from beside me; let me tell you a little bit about Brian. In my opinion he is by far the most perfect man alive; I’ve had feelings for him for a while now but the thing is he has a girlfriend named Michelle.

“It’s only rude when the people know I’m watching them, Johnny and Sienna don’t know so technically I’m not really being rude” I told him as I looked up at him; he was now leading against the bus but was also still looking down at me.

“Okay Miss Smarty-pants, you think like that but the next time you feel someone staring at you don’t start complaining about it” Brian said smirking a little as he placed his own cigarette between his lips and lit it up; you might think that it’s hard being around a guy that you like but I’ve hidden my feelings for so long now that it doesn’t bother me anymore.

“Fine then I won’t complain to you, I’ll go tell Matt and he’ll protect me. Then I’ll tell him that you were going to just let some guy stalk me and he’ll then come after you” I said smiling up at him and he knew I would go to my brother; I had Matt wrapped around my finger and everyone including Matt knew.

“You know what, you really suck sometimes. I see that a night in jail hasn’t changed you at all, maybe we should send you back” Brian said chuckling softly as I took another drag of my cancer stick and blew the smoke out in front of me.

“Shut up! You wouldn’t dare take me back to jail, besides how can it change me if I was sleeping for most of my time there” I said frowning as I gave him a little shove which caused him to laugh more; I personally didn’t see what the hell was so funny about me being in jail.

“Sadly no I won’t take you back but only because Matt would kill me, you have no idea how scared he was when you wouldn’t answer your phone last night. Jimmy and I had to psychically hold him down so he wouldn’t go out and try to find you” Brian told me softening his voice as I looked up at him; I felt the familiar butterflies in my stomach as our eyes locked together.

“I know I scared him but I really didn’t mean too, Sienna and I planned to be back at the bus by at least 1 in the morning. I actually can’t even remember what happened after we left that party, I don’t remember getting picked up by the police at all” I told him quietly as I looked into his beautiful brown eyes; I knew I should look away from him but it was a lot harder then what it should be.

“We all know that angel but it still scared the shit out of us, we had no idea where you two were or if something had happened. But we can’t lecture you even though Matt most likely will, we’ve all been like that and have gotten ourselves into some shit” Brian said after blowing some smoke out of his mouth; I knew he was right because I’ve seen all the guys, including Matt and Brian, absolutely smashed.

“Well at least Sienna and I don’t get drunk most nights, we only drink like that a few times a month” I said smiling at him as we both remembered back too when the guys were younger; they used to drink so often and I always loved reminding them about those times whenever I was in trouble.

“Yeah whatever, don’t go around bring up those times again. We all remember bits and pieces from those nights, just be glad that we don’t party that hard anymore otherwise you would wake up and most likely find Jimmy in your bunk” Brian said chuckling softly to himself as I put my cigarette out; you see Jimmy had this habit to sleep in my bed with me when he was drunk.

I opened my mouth to say something but then I saw Michelle walk up behind Brian causing my mouth to close; I did like Michelle but we weren’t really friends seeing as we only talked sometimes and other then that we didn’t have a lot to do with each other, which was fine with me but a part of me was jealous of her because she had Brian and I didn’t.

“Brian, baby Zacky wants everyone on the bus so you guys can start getting ready for the show tonight” Michelle told him sweetly as she wrapped her arms around his waist; he put out his cigarette before he wrapped an arm around her.

“Sure babe, I’ll see you later Ash” Brian said ruffling my hair a little before he walked off with her; I just stood there watching him as I ran my hand through my hair to fix it up. I saw Jimmy stick his head out of the bus’ window and called out for Johnny who rushed over to the bus; Sienna walked over to me with a wide smile on her face.

“Come on Miss. Flirt, let’s go get ready for the show. We both know Jay will complain if we take too long” I said as I gently pushed Sienna onto the bus as she started telling me about what happened between her and Johnny; honestly I loved listening to her talk about Johnny because it was so cute to hear the things they talked about. I wasn’t jealous of her and Johnny at all because I had realised a while ago that I would probably end up alone for the rest of my life.

“Must be you if the phone don't ring
Here I am obsessing
He loves me, yea, he loves me not
I tell myself I should just learn to shut up
No I need to be like you”
I sang to our opening song Think Like A Man; I played my sparkly orange Gibson Les Paul guitar. Sienna backed me up with her bass while Jay kept the beat steady with his drums; I smiled as I looked out at the crowd who was getting more and more excited as the song went on.

We played through According To You, Believe, Bad News, What’s It Gonna Be; we were playing Suffocated right now and that crowd was going insane. I was a little scared to even think how the fans were going to be when Avenged Sevenfold came on the stage; after the song was finished I spent a little time talking to the fans which gave Brian some time to get his guitar and join me on the stage.

We had a song called Highly Strung which is just a guitar solo with a little drum beat; there wasn’t singing or bass, only two guitars playing together and Brian just happened to be the other guitarist would played on the song. He would always come out and play the song with me; which was a great treat for the fans and it also gave a breather to Sienna.

After that song was finished we kicked back into the couple of songs that we had left, “Thank you so much for the amazing show! We are Built For Sin and we’ll see you next time, thank you and we love you all” I shouted into the microphone as we finished our last song; Jay walked down to the front and threw his drumsticks out to the fans before the three of us walked off the stage.

“That was so amazing! You three kicked ass out there” Selena said in excitement as she hugged Jay, Sienna and then me; I smiled hugging her back as Chase handed us all a towel before he joined in on our congratulations.

Of course Johnny was the first one to hug Sienna as Jimmy tackled me into a tight hug and lifted me up a little in his arms; Matt scolded him a little as he took me out of Jimmy’s arms, then I was passed onto Zacky, Johnny and then finally Brian.

“You were amazing angel just like always, now I’m going to have to try and beat you” Brian whispered into my ear; I sighed softly as he hot breath brushed over my skin as his strong arms held me close to his body.

“Good luck out there, you’ll beat me by far” I whispered back into his ear before I pulled back and smiled up at him; Selena gave me a knowing look as the guys walked out onto the stage. Everyone knew my feelings for Brian; the only people who didn’t was Val, Michelle and Brian, which is what I wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ashton's Stage Outfit

Songs By Orianthi

Please Comment People!
Tell Me What You Think Of This Story!
Feedback!