Perfect Weapon

Did He Just Ask That?

I stirred a little in the hard and very uncomfortable bed as I slowly started to wake up; I frowned when I felt something was up my nose and the sheets were pinning me on the bed. I opened my eyes only to come face to face with an extremely worried looking Matt; I inhaled sharply as I got a fright of how close his face was to mine.

“Matt give her some space to breath, get out of her face man” Zacky said as he held Allie in his arms causing my brother to move back slightly as he held onto my left hand tightly; I looked around the hospital room and saw everyone standing around my bed.

“What the hell were you thinking Ashton? You scared the fucking shit out of me and everyone else, I thought you were fucking dead! Don’t you ever do that again, it was selfish and stupid” Matt told him firmly as he looked down at me; I felt guilt flood my body as I looked at him.

“I’m so sorry Mattie, I wasn’t thinking clearly” I said softly as I looked into his eyes that matched mine; I watched as some of the angry and worried faded away, but he was still upset with what I had done.

“I’m just glad you’re awake, these past few days have been absolutely hell. When I saw the letter on my bunk and then I found you knocked out, I really thought I’d you” Matt told me softly as he leaned back down and kissed my forehead lightly; I didn’t even notice everyone leave us alone, well everyone but Matt and Brian left.

“You’ll never lose me Mattie, I really am sorry. I regretted doing it as soon as the pills took effect on me, I was so stupid and I’m sorry” I told him holding onto his hand; I didn’t want to let him go because I knew how much I hurt him.

“It’s okay Ash, we’ll talk about this later. You just need to rest and get your strength back, we can cancel the rest of the tour so don’t worry about that” Matt said to me which I didn’t like that sound of; I hated cancelling a single show let alone the rest of the tour but I knew why he wants to do that, he doesn’t want something like this to happen again.

Matt kissed the top of my head as I sat up in the hospital bed and found that I was wearing one of those ugly hospital gowns; I watched as Matt walked out of my room but not before giving me the ‘give him a second chance’ look, which honestly confused me because Matt hated Brian for what happened.

“Please Ash, just let me explain what happened that night” Brian asked me softly as he sat down on the chair that was beside my bed; I looked at him and for the first time I noticed how he looked, he was a mess which made my heart hurt even more.

I nodded a little keeping my eyes locked on his as I listened to him as he explained to me what happened with him and Michelle; as he went on I started feeling even worse than I was feeling before, I was the worst girlfriend in the whole wide world.

I was quick to judge him when I saw them kissing but that wasn’t the full story; Brian had a few beers with the guys after the show which is normal, he went outside for a smoke and felt someone turn him around before kissing him. From having the beers earlier he wasn’t able to think as fast as normal which Michelle knew; in his tipsy state of mind he thought it was me so he kissed back. That was until he pulled back only to see it was Michelle he was kissing and that I had seen it all.

“I’m sorry Brian, what I saw broke my heart. I didn’t stop to think that there could have been another explanation to what happened, I’m so sorry for ignoring you and hurting you” I said quietly to him as I looked into his stunning brown eyes; I got butterflies in my stomach when he entwined our fingers together.

“No angel, I’m sorry for not making you listen to me. I’m sorry for thinking it was you and kissing Michelle, I’m so sorry for hurting you so badly” Brian told me as he slowly stood up and leaned down closer to me; I closed my eyes as his warm soft lips pressed onto mine for a passionate and loving kiss.

Brian placed his free hand on my cheek gently and held my face there as we kept kissing each other; I used my other hand to grip the front of his shirt and pulled him even closer to me if that was even possible. I had missed everything about him so much that it drove me crazy; I missed his kisses, his scent, his smile, his laugh and the way I fitted perfectly in his arms.

“Ashton I know we’ve been through so much but together we can go through so much more, I need you by my side because when you aren’t then I’m lost. You are my shining light when I need help, I will be your protector whenever you need me” Brian said to me as he slowly got down on one knee and pulled a box from his jean’s pocket.

“You are the love of my life angel and I will never let you go again, I will fight for you as long as I live. Will you marry me Ashton Sanders?” Brian asked me as he opened the box and revealed the most gorgeous ring that I had ever seen in my life; I looked at him as tears formed in my eyes but this time they were happy tears.

“Yes, of course I will Brian” I said to him smiling as I watched him beam at me and slide the ring onto my finger; I climbed out of the bed and wrapped my arms around his neck holding him close to me, as I kissed him with all the love and passion that I was feeling now.

I now had the happy life that I’d always wanted; I had the best big brother in the world who I loved to death and who I would do anything for. My friends were the greatest friends that I could have ever asked for and supported me in everything I chose to do. My family always had my back and never judged the things that I did.

I also had the most perfect husband that was my dream man; Brian let me have my dream wedding which was a big church wedding and then he gave me the most amazing honeymoon in Fuji. He treats me like a queen every single day which I don’t deserve but he of course thinks differently; I have my happy ending after all.

The End!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ashton's Rings

I just wanted to thank every single person who read this story, it really does mean the world to me. And to everyone to ever commented this story, a huge thank you goes out to you for taking a few seconds to comment me.
Thank you everyone!