Status: Recycle/Dump? Slow,

Love Drunk

Avery

Florescent lights flashed all around; blinding me momentarily xx losing my chance of taking a glance at the mesmerized creature whose those silver eyes belonged to. I shook my head solemnly; shrugging it off a couple of moments later for I was just passing through, having no intention on who caught my interest or who did not.

Like I had stated before, I wasn't here to get laid, or find mister right. I had no reason whatsoever for why I was in this dump. But that did not mean I could enjoy life as it is for the remaining minutes or hours I have left on this wasted day.

As the thought continued to stay in my mind, I went to the refreshment table and got myself a beer. Yeah, sure I hate alcohol but what else was I suppose to do here? Find my friends; they could be anywhere in this house. Find a lonely guy, seeking for a mate desperately; I'm quite sure that I would be the last person on their lists of top 50 hotties at this whole party parade.

Minutes later, I find myself wasted xx staggering all over the living room, finding whatever or whoever I could use as support. And that's when I see him. Whoever he is, they're sitting down on the floor xx watching as the party-goers dance and sway to the beat of the hard music. Their appearance reminds me of a little boy and I cease to wonder why he's here... alone.

I approach him quietly, afraid that if I just stomp over to him; he'd run away and I'll miss the chance to get him out of this horrible and un-safe environment.

"Hey liftle boiii.... where's yourf mommy?" I whisper this to him, my words slipping off my tongue. I know I sound like a drunken hobo off the street but I try to make my words more clearer for him to understand.

I slip my arm around his waist, lifting him up xx trying to flip that frown upside down or I think he has a frown. At this moment, my vision is blurry and as the dancing figures play around my head xx I nearly trip over with this little boy in my arms.

"Now lefts find yourf mommy," I managed to say, trying to make my words sound clear once again as I carry him around the room.

I plop him down, his feet safely on the ground as we turn the corner into a long, narrow hallway. From what I could make out in my blurry vision, this kid's playing around. He's giggling; pretending to be like some type of animal that I assume is a dinosaur.

I shook my head, rougher than I wanted it to be and simply ask in a small voice, "What are you doing?" His answer to my question just makes me think that this kid is on drugs and needs to get home pronto.

I sigh, and I grab him by the arm; leading him into a room. We both tried to cross a couple of more feet in the room but this kid had to stumble over and knock me back; him plopping down on top of me instantly afterward.

I blink several times, adjusting my line of vision to gaze back at two pairs of silver eyes. My breath hitched, words can't even flow out from what I'm seeing now. Before I could say anything else, the bitter taste of alcohol slips on my tongue. I feel something soft on my lips and I just realized that this kid kissed me. And it's not great, I could tell you that but whoa.

What the fuck? This kid just kissed me!
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG! I sucked at this Dx
And OMG! That's insane.
Give us some more feedback people.
We appreciate you guys subscribing and commenting but we need more than that.
I'll delete this if you don't give me and my co-author what we want!

MORE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS!!! <333