Sequel: Riddle Me This

Love in the Dark

twenty-five

When I woke up, I found myself on the bed, Jonathan was moving around in the kitchen. I thought it was morning, but looking out the windows, I saw it was night. How long had I been sleeping? I moved to get up, but I found my hands were tied to the head rest of the bed. I struggled against them, then turned to Jonathan. He was wearing a scarecrow outfit, complete with a mask. I gasped, and watched as he took a needle and injected it into my arm. I whimpered as I felt the liquid mix with my blood, then I became calm.

"Hello, my sleeping beauty."

I gave a smile, "Hello."

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yes."

"I hope the clown man didn't scare you too much."

"I'm with you, now."

"Yes."

"Yes."

"Get dressed." He untied the silk restraints.

Getting up, I got dressed in the clothing that was set out on the end of the bed. There was a dress that was made of what looked to be a burlap sack with a hem that cut down diagonally from my waist down to my left knee. Black and white stripped stockings went with the outfit along with a burlap sack with a face sewn into it. It matched the one that the Scarecrow wore. Once I was dressed, I went over to him and placed my hands on his chest, having to touch him. I looked up at his eyes through my sack and said, "Scarecrow."

"Yes. Yes, my darling."

"I love you, Scarecrow."

"I love you, Raven."

I moved his mask up so his mouth was uncovered, and I moved mine up as well. He held his hand at the nape of my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. From off to the side, we heard a giggle, and looking, I found the Joker and Harley-Quinn with a couple of their masked goonies. I held onto the Scarecrow and he held onto me. The Joker came closer to us and he said, "This is just adorable."

"Sickening," said Harley-Quinn.

"Shut it, Harley!"

"Sorry, Mista' J."

The Joker walked over to me and said, "Who are you?"

"Raven."

"Who do you love?"

"Scarecrow."

He gave a shrill laugh, "That's rich!"

"Are you satisfied," asked the Scarecrow.

"Yes. She'll do."

Scarecrow nodded, "Good."

"We'll have to wait another month before we can really try her out."

Scarecrow nodded, "Alright."

"Give you more time to completely win her over."

"It won't be a problem," Scarecrow nodded and the Joker left, dragging Harley-Quinn behind him. She giggled as she was forced out of the apartment and the door slammed shut. Turning me to face him, Scarecrow said, "You have a job you need to get ready for."

"Job?"

"Yes. You're going to help me and the clown man, the Joker, with a very important task."

"What?"

"I'll tell when we closer to the moment, but for right now, I need you to be patient and do exactly as I tell you."

I nodded, "Yes, Scarecrow."

Scarecrow looked at me through the eye holes of his mask and he said, "Kiss me."

I did.

"Fuck me."

I did. Taking off his outfit, and pulling down his pants. He helped me out of my dress and pulled down my panties, leaving the stockings and the mask on. Throwing me back to the bed, he entered me, and I cried out. My stocking covered legs wrapped around his thin waist and helped as I brought my waist to meet his. His lips came down to my collar bone and bit. I moaned, "Scarecrow."

"Yes. Yes, that's it, call my name."

"Scarecrow."

He fucked me. He fucked me like it was his main goal in life. And I cried out. I called out his name, I cursed, I moaned. When we finished he laid next to me and caressed my skin. "You are too good for me, Raven."

"You are too good for me, Scarecrow."

"Who do you love?"

"Scarecrow."

"Do you love me?"

"Yes."

"Who am I?"

"Scarecrow."

"I love it when you say my name."

"Scarecrow."

"Love me."

"I love you."

"Love me."

"I love you."

He leaned in and kissed me, "I love you Raven."

"I love you Scarecrow."

"Are you tired?"

"Yes."

"But?"

"I want to stay awake with you."

"Why?"

"You are not with me when I am asleep."

"I will be beside you when you sleep."

"That's not the same."

"I love you Raven."

"I love you Scarecrow."

"Go to sleep."

So I did. Closing my eyes I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
... O.o
HAHAHAHAHAHA!