Sequel: Riddle Me This

Love in the Dark

Image

Bethany never wanted to see Bruce Wayne again.

Ever.

Bethany never wanted to go to Wayne Manor again. She use to spend a week at the beautiful mansion every summer.

But not any more.

Now, Bethany was forced back here on a pleasure trip with her mother. She didn't want to come. She loved Gotham with all of her heart, but she never paid much attention to it after she left. Now that she's here, she learns that the boy she used to play with is now a man, who is hopelessly in love with her, and that the city of Gotham has been plagued by evil... and that there's a masked crusader saving the city one night at a time.

While out with Bruce, she meets Dr. Jonathan Crane, psychopharmacologist and head psychologist at Arkham Asylum. Charmed by his attempts to make her fall for him, Bethany trusts her heart to the mysterious man, despite the warnings she's been given by Bruce.

Then, during one date, Bethany and Jonathan were taken by none other than the Joker!

Are the Joker and Jonathan working together?
Is Bethany safe being with Jonathan?
Will she discover Bruce's secret?

When the darkest of dark surrounds you, know that love allows you to see in the dark.