Status: This story is active but the updates take super long i'm sorry.

You Are So Beautiful (Escape the Fate love story)

you are so beautiful (escape the fate love story) chap 10

We headed back to the tour bus and the guys flopped out on the couch, they were so exhausted.
"Hey Delilah, who was that guy you were talking to backstage?" Max asked grabbing a soda from the fridge. I was hoping no one saw that.
"Um, he said his name was Oli and he just wanted to grab something to eat with me later." i said twirling the ring on my finger.
"Ooooooo..... someone has a date!!!!!!" Robert said lifting his head from laying down on the couch.
"No! its not like that." i said trying to defend myself when my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller i.d. and it said 'Oli <3' i smiled on the inside.
"Hello?" i said gently into the phone.
"Hey, its Oli. I'm outside the bus."
I walked over to the table and looked out the window, he was standing there with his phone in hand, he changed his clothes he had on a black shirt with red words that said 'Drop Dead' and skinny black jeans and green converses on. I smiled into the phone.
"Okay, I'll be right out." i said pushing the end button on my phone and shoving it into my pocket.
"Where are you going? we just got back..." Ronnie said with sad eyes. He did this everytime i wanted to go on a date with someone.
"I'm going out." i said leaving Oli's name out so i wouldn't get commentary from the guys.
"OK i guess." Ronnie said turning on the tv.
"Don't worry, I'll be back in a hour." i said kissing him on the cheek, he smiled and gave me a hug.
"I like goodbye kisses." Max said putting his arm around me. i leaned in like i was going to kiss him but then smacked him over the head and got up and headed for the door.
"It doesn't even hurt anymore." Max said gripping his head. Ronnie was cracking up.
I left out the door to be greeted my Oli with a cute smile.
"Hey, beautiful." he said hugging me, that made me blush.
"Uh, i think your band mates are giving me evil glares..." he said. I turned around and they were all looking out the window at me and Oli shooting daggers at us. I walked over and banged my hand against the window and they all jumped and ran from the window.
"Sorry, they're just being stupid..." i said turning back to Oli.
"Okay, well i thought we could grab some coffee at this little cafe i found. Is that okay?" he asked nervously.
"Yeah, its fine." i said with one of the best smile i could put on. He grabbed my hand and we headed toward the Cafe.

"So where are you from?" he asked once we sat down at a table in the back.
"Las Vegas." i said taking a sip of my cappuccino.
"I noticed your accent, where are you from?" i asked setting the cappuccino back on the table.
"My band and I are from the U.K." he said smiling, i could get used to that smile.
"Oh, cool i always wanted to visit!."
"Well, maybe someday i could take you." he said. i smiled at that.
"you have a pretty smile." he said looking in my eyes, i melted on the inside.
"Thanks, i like your smile too." i said blushing a little.
After conversations about family, music and books, Oli and i had become fast friends, he was nice and he was a perfect guy, i could really warm up to this.

We were laughing at band stories he was telling as he was walking me back to the tour bus. We arrived at the bus way to soon.
"I wish you didn't have to go." he said standing in front of me holding both my hands and looking into my eyes.
"I wish i didn't have to either, but I told Ronnie I would be back in an hour and he has a mental breakdown when he's not drunk and I'm not home when i said i would be. I got back late one time when i was in high school and he already filed a missing persons report on me when i got back." i said, Oli started laughing.
"Well then in that case i think i should get you back to him." he said chuckling. I smiled
"I'll text you later then." he said. Then he caught me by surprise and kissed me fully on the lips, it took me a minute to respond but i kissed him back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and i lost my fingers in his hair, he licked my lips for entrance and i let him in to wrestle with my tongue. We pulled away (sadly) and he opened the door for me to get into the bus. i stepped in and he closed the door behind me. I leaned my back against the door and i touched my lips where he just kissed me, they were still warm.
I was greeted by loud howls and whooping.
"What?" i asked them.
"WE TOTALLY SAW THAT!" Max said pointing to the window. I blushed as red as a tomato
"You guys were spying on us?" i said crossing my arms.
'Not spying just.... I told them not to!" Bryan said.
"YOU WERE THE FIRST ONE TO THE WINDOW!" Ronnie said.
"You guys have no life." i said laughing.
"Oh, Oli i love you so much!" Max said role playing with Ronnie.
"Oh, Delilah I love you too! Lets make out!" Ronnie said holding Max's hands, they began to make kiss noises. I laughed and flipped them off.
"Ooo I like my girls a little feisty!" Max said grabbing me by the hips pulling my into him making our faces only center meters apart, i never noticed how beautiful his eyes were until now, they looked like a mix of green and blue. I suddenly had the urge to kiss him but i slowly shook it off.
"Hey, hands off." i said laughing and pushing him off gently. I walked to the bunk area thinking about Max, for some reason i couldn't get him off my mind. I quickly showered and changed into my night clothes and climbed into the bunk with Ronnie. He curled me into his chest and gently brushed the hair off my face.
"Your growing up too fast..." he whispered into my ear and we both drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so that was chap 10! how did you like it! chap 11 will prob be posted by tonight and maybe chap 12 but i cnt make any promises! feedback is greatly appricated!