Status: This story is active but the updates take super long i'm sorry.

You Are So Beautiful (Escape the Fate love story)

you are so beautiful (escape the fate love story) chap 9

"MAX WE GOTTA GO! PUT DOWN YOUR EYELINER AND GET YOUR ASS ON STAGE!" Ronnie yelled as he closed the door to the dressing room. The guys were doing another show and Max was in the mirror finishing up his eyeliner. i was already backstage waiting for the guys to show up, they only had like a minute before they were supposed to do their set on stage. Right now bring me the horizon was doing their set on stage, i had their music on my ipod but i wasn't a super huge fan. it was nice to see them play live though, one guy kept looking at me from the stage though and every time he would look at me he would smile and i would blush and turn my attention away. He wasn't bad looking he had pretty dark brown eyes and his black hair was almost touching his shoulders, Tattoos rode up his arms and his neck.
"We're here." The guys said comming up behind me.
"What took you so long?" i asked them, they were never usually this late, to their own set. They all glared at Max who was just catching up.
"The beauty fag over here." Ronnie said gesturing to Max. Max made a sarcastic sad face.
"Well i don't wanna let my lady fans down." he said putting his hands on his hips.
BMTH was walking off and as the crowd was going mad.
"showtime." Ronnie said placing a kiss on my cheek as they left taking over the stage.
"WHATS UP BITCHESSS DID YOU MISS ME????' Ronnie said into the mic. I rolled my eyes and chuckled to myself. Someone tapped my shoulder from behind me and i practically jumped out of my skin, i turned around to meet eyes with the same guy that was on the stage two seconds ago.
"Sorry didn't mean to scare you." he said shoving his hand in his pocket. He was even cuter up close and he had a British accent.
"That's okay." i said twirling the ring on my finger.
"My name is Oliver, but you can call me Oli." he said with a nice smile.
"OK Oli, I'm Delilah. I'm Ronnie's sister." i said pointing to my brother onstage.
"Hey, you're really pretty and i was wondering...if maybe you wanted to get something to eat after the show." He said kinda nervous, it was really cute.
"Uh, sure. I have to see if i can get away from my brother though." i chuckled nervously.
"Gimme your phone so i can put my number in." he said putting his hand out. i reached into my pocket and handed him my scratched cellphone that Bryan gave back to me this morning. Oli quickly put his number in and handed me back my phone.
"Thanks." i said shoving the phone back into my pocket.
"Hey, have i seen you somewhere before?" he asked, this question was getting old.
"Maybe, I model for Hot topic." i said nervously.
"Oh yeah, i knew i remembered your face." he said. He moved closer to me.
"How could i forget a pretty face like that?" he whispered in my ear, I blushed a bright red. His cellphone started ringing and he flipped it open talking to someone for a few seconds, then he closed it and turned back to me.
"Hey, listen i gotta go but I'll text you later." he said kissing me on top of the head and then he left leaving me blushing and wanting to see his face more.....
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for any spelling errors! so there was chap 9 hopefully you like it. if you want a shout out in any of the chaps lets me kno by messaging me or commenting on my profile and on any of the chapters! chap 10 comming soon i promise! and am excited to say that i will be releasing a new escape the fate love story soon as well so keep an eye out for that! feeedback is greatly appricated! please and thank you!