Status: This story is active but the updates take super long i'm sorry.

You Are So Beautiful (Escape the Fate love story)

you are so beautiful (escape the fate love story) chap 13

I hesitantly knocked on the door of Oli's tour bus.
"hey beautiful." he said opening the door, he wasn't making this easy.He pulled me inside and kissed me for a minute i lost all my senses melting into the kiss. I broke apart the kiss.
"I think I'm in love with you Delilah Radke..." he said gently into my ear. I couldn't do this to him, I never wanted things to go this far, how did we get here? my emotions were starting to flood and i started to cry.
"whats wrong doll?" he said pulling me into his chest, i pulled away from him.
"I'm so sorry" i said
"What? for what?" he said
"for what I'm about to do. " i said pulling him by the arm to the couch
"I can't do this!" i said
"Can't do what?"
"us..." i whispered. his face looked like i just shot him in the heart with his own gun.
"Was it something i did? I'm sorry! i just wanna be with you please don't do this! Delilah please!" he begged me, i started to cry even more. If i knew this was going to happen then i would have turned him down the first time i met him. He started crying which only made me cry more. I got up but he pulled me back.
"Please... whatever i did! please forgive me I'm sorry! please lets just try to work this out! i swear i never wanted anything this much in my life!." he said putting his head face down on my shoulder, he was shaking he was crying so much. i did this to him, i broke him.
"I promise your gonna find a great girl someday and shes going to love you as much as you love her." i said running my fingers through his hair trying to calm him down.
"Please, i just want you..." he said trailing off.
"I think i should leave." i said sitting him down on the couch out eyes were both red and puffy. i sniffled and left the tour bus and silently closed the door behind me. i felt terrible and I'm sure i looked terrible, i needed something....anything to take this pain away.

Max P.O.V
Its been 7 hours since i dropped her off at Oli's tour bus and everyone was worried. espically Ronnie, he was a wreck. Bryan looked pretty down too, he was just as close to Delilah as i was.
"We gotta look for her, i have a feeling something really bad happened." Bryan finally said breaking the silence.
"I agree." Robert said. we split into teams of two, Me and Bryan and Robert and Ronnie. We all left the tour bus
"Where should we go first?" Bryan said turning to me
"To Oli's, maybe hes knows where she is......." i said as we walked towards Oli's tour bus.
I hope we find her soon......... and i hope she's okay.........
♠ ♠ ♠
so yeah thats chap 13! sorry its so short! i promise to make chap 14 super long since this one was so short. i didnt want to end it so short like this but i am so tired its like 4am where i am haha so i have to get some sleep chap 14 15 and 16 should be up by tomorro! dnt forget to comment to let me know how you like it! please and thank you ! :D