Status: This story is active but the updates take super long i'm sorry.

You Are So Beautiful (Escape the Fate love story)

you are so beautiful (escape the fate love story) chap 14

Max P.O.V.
We stepped on Oli's tour bus, the guy looked as torn us as the bus, there was broken glass and random stuff was everywhere, this guy had a fucking breakdown over her. Me and Bryan looked at each other in disbelief that this guy did all this to his own tour bus.
"Dude, I know it hurts but it gonna get better." Bryan said to him. Oli was sitting on the ground and his face was red and his eyes were also red and puffy. He sniffled and looked up at us.
"what do you want?" he said rubbing his nose with the back of his sleeve.
"She came here earlier and she never came back to our tour bus. Have you seen her or did she tell you where she was going after she left?" i asked him. This was one broken guy, but hey for a girl like Delilah i guess i would be broken too.
"No, she ripped my heart out and left hours ago, please leave." he said putting his hands back up to his face. Bryan and i left with nothing new on where to start looking for her.
"Where do we go now?" Bryan asked
"Maybe shes at the coffee shop?" i said.

Delilah P.O.V
I was drinking myself to death, each shot made the pain lessen if only for a little while. The club was loud but i blocked the music and the people a half an hour ago. I kept seeing Oli's face in my mind, he looked so hurt, how could i do that to him when he treated me so nicely? I was the worst person in the world.
"Ah Hun, you look really bad." a girl said taking the bar stool next to me she had long bright red hair and a short black dress with purple fishnets on her legs with a pair of black stilettos. her skin was pale and flawless and she had bright blue eyes.
"Is it that obvious??" i asked her a little slurred, i had like 8 shorts of vodka and they were starting to catch up with me.
"You shouldn't drink yourself to death, i have something that works a little better." she said, i looked at her like she was crazy. she reached into her purse and handed me a two small white pills.
"Whats this?" i asked her.
"Ecstasy. " she said simply
"I don't do drugs" i said to her.
"Its not really a drug, think of it as an escape." she said, i looked back down at the pills and i gulped them down with a swig of vodka.
"There you go, now just relax and enjoy." she said as she gulped down two of the pills herself.

"OMG YOU HAVE TO DANCE WITH ME!" she yelled pulling me to the dance floor. we started grinding and we got a couple of whistles and whoops. After a couple of songs later we stumbled (literally) out of the front doors of the club.
"THAT WAS FUCKING GREAT!" i yelled into the sky, all the clouds looked like butterflies.
"OMG THE SIDEWALK IS MELTING!" Kat said stumbling behind me trying to keep her balance.
"LIKE AN OCEAN OMG WERE GONNA DROWN! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" i yelled grabbing her hand.
"HEY I WANT SOME WAFFLES NO BETTER I WANT SOME CHIPS!" Kat yelled. people were looking at us from the other side of the street.
"I WANT CHIPS TOO!" i yelled. Then these two guys came up to us.
"Delilah? we have been looking for you everywhere!" The guy with black hair said me and Kat looked at each other for a brief moment and then we started cracking up!
"OMG I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU TOO!" Kat said and that made us both crack up. The guys looked at us like we were crazy.
"CONGRATS YOU FOUND ME CUZ I WAS HERE AND NOT OVER THERE! I WAS HERE! OMG DO YOU SEE THAT?!" I said pointing to a building in the distance.
"YEAH! DID THAT BUILDING JUST MOVE I TOTALLY SAW IT MOVE! I PROMISE!" Kat said looking at the same building.
"I SAW IT TOO! OMG ITS GONNA EAT US!" i said yelling and laughing and Kat was laughing too.
"Delilah? what did you take, cuz you're tripping on something, that is way more then being drunk..." the dark haired guy said, he looked so familiar. i walked up to him and looked in his face. I did know this guy!
"MAX!!!!!!!! WHERE DID YOU COME FROM? YOU LIKE CAME FROM SPACE OR SOMETHING CUZ YOU WEREN'T HERE A MINUTE AGO I SWEAR! AHAHAHAH" i said wrapping my arms around him and falling into him. i could feel the ground below us moving.
"Delilah, i need you to tell me what you took..." Max said looking into my eyes, i giggled a little.
"IT WAS HER FAULT SHE SAID IT WAS AN ESCAPE AND THE PILL WAS WHITE AND ITS RIGHT HERE!" i said pointing to my stomach and laughing.
"YA. WAIT WHERES THE GROUND OMG ITS LOST! OH WAIT I FOUND IT!" Kat said stumbling and laughing.
"Bryan text Ronnie and Robert and let them know we found her and could you walk her back to her place and make sure she doesn't get hit by a car while i take Delilah back to Ronnie." Max said to the blond haired guy, i felt like i knew him too but i really didn't get a good look.
"Sure no problem." The blond haired guy said to max.
"BABE CALL ME TOMORROW WE GOTTA HANG AGAIN SOMETIME! I PUT MY NUMBER IN YOUR PHONE WHILE YOU WEREN'T LOOKING AHAHAHAH OMG THE SKY IS ALL GREEN!!!!" Kat said leaving with the blond haired guy.
"I have a secret!!!!!" i semi whispered into Max's ear.
"What?" he said pulling me on his back so i wouldn't have to walk, he started walking with me on his back.
"you can't tell Max." i said.
"But i am Max....." he said confused
"Well the real reason i dumped Oli was because i am in love with someone else...."
"Oh and who would that be?" he asked
"mmm his name is Max Green i think...." i said. He stopped walking.
"w-what?" he asked putting me down, the ground was so unstable, he turned around and held me by arms.
"His name is Max Green... but you have to shhhhh!" i said putting my finger to me lips while i made the shhhh sound.
"You can't tell Max." i said, he pulled me up on his back.
"I promise, i won't tell me I mean Max." he said with a grin on his face. After a while of being carried on his back i got really sleepy and fell asleep on his back. mmm don't tell max....

Max P.O.V.
"She broke up with Oli cuz she liked me?" i said to myself once i felt she was sleeping on my back. Once i got back to the tour bus Ronnie and Robert were already there, they both looked up at me at the same time when i walked through the door. Ronnie ran up to us and looked at Delilah sleeping on my back.
"She looks horrible..." Ronnie said pushing the hair off her face gently.
"Let me put her on the bed." i said walking to the bunk area i sat her down on Ronnie's bunk and took Ronnie's hoodie off of her (she still had her pj's on from this morning) i layed her head down gently and brushed the hair out of her face and i walked back to the kitchen/living room where Bryan was just returning. Ronnie was sitting at the table and we all sat down with him.
"When did i stop being a good brother to her?" Ronnie said running his fingers through his hair.
"Never dude, she's 21 and she makes her own decisions now. She grew up that's all." Robert said and we all nodded in agreement.
"But i failed man, I didn't protect her..." Ronnie said and he got up and went to the bunk area to go lay down with her. I never seen Ronnie so broken up like that........
♠ ♠ ♠
hey so yeah i lied i published chap 14 tonite cuz i had nothing better to do lol. hopefully you liked it! dope a comment and let me know!