Status: This story is active but the updates take super long i'm sorry.

You Are So Beautiful (Escape the Fate love story)

you are so beautiful (escape the fate love story) chap 27

"He fucking put his hands on you?!" Oli said. Oli, Gerard, Max and I were all sitting on my bed and Oli and Gerard wanted to know who the guy they threatened to beat up for me was. So I told them the whole story.
"Yea, but it was a long time ago and Ronnie kicked his ass, really bad." I said.
"I wanna kick his ass, and I'm not even a violent person...." Gerard said
"Can we talk about something else now? Treavor is getting old." I said laying back into my bed.
"LETS WATCH A MOVIE!" Oli said loudly.
"What kind of movie?" I said sitting back up.
"A love story would be nice." Gerard said, the whole room got silent and all eyes turned to him.
"What?" he said.
"A love story dude?" Max said laughing.
"Whats wrong with a love story?" Gerard said pouting and crossing his arms, I crawled over to him and hugged him and looked back at Max and Oli.
"Yeah whats wrong with a love story hm?" I said, Gerard hugged me back. Oli and Max rolled their eyes.
"Fine, but I don't have any chick flicks." Max said. Gerard and I clapped and laughed,
"Yay love story!" Gerard said.
"We can always go to the rental place." I said
"Okay, lets take my car." Max said, we all got off the bed and headed downstairs, Max grabbed his keys and I grabbed Ronnie's hoodie and we walked out into the driveway. Max had a black mustang. It was a classic but it was pretty. Max slid into the drivers seat and started the engine while Gerard and I got into the back seat while Oli sat in the front with Max. Max slid a Marylin Manson cd into the cd player and blasted it. Soon enough we got to the blockbuster and we all got out the car and walked in, it was pretty empty except for the extremely short lady in aisle 3 and the cashier at the register reading some celebrity magazine.
"Well what aisle is the chick flicks?" Oli asked us.
"Aisle 4." I answered, Ronnie and I always came here so we both knew what genre was in what aisle.
"We are not gonna watch chick flicks all night, so you and Gerard pick out two chick flicks and me and Oli will pick out two non chick flicks." Max said
"Okay, and we can't complain on what movie each team picks." I said. We all looked at each other.
"Deal." We all said at the same time. Gerard and I headed off into aisle 4 and started going through the movies on the fourth shelf. After 15 minutes Gerard and I picked 'Dear John' and 'Twilight'. We met up with Max and Oli in aisle 1, where all the horror movies were.
"You guys are done already?!" Max said.
"Yeah, its not that hard to pick two movies." Gerard said chuckling.
"We're stuck between 'The Ring', 'Saw 5', and 'The Orphan'." Oli said.
"The Orphan was good. Ronnie and I saw it together." I said looking down. Max wrapped his arm around me, trying to make me feel better. I smiled at him.
"The Ring was really stupid, Ray dragged me to see it." Gerard said.
"Okay, so The Orphan and Saw 5 it is." Oli said grabbing the two movies off the shelf.
We went up to the register and paid for the stuff and walked back to the car.
"Why are you clearly going way over the speed limit?" I said to Max, he was going 80mph in a 50mph zone, where are the police officers?
"Backseat drivers aren't allowed." Max said chuckling.
"Well I hope you get pulled over." I said laughing. Loud sirens started and red and blue lights flooded the car.
"Shit." Oli said.
"Got your wish backseat driver." Max said pulling over.
"Damn, I wasn't serious.... I wish chocolate cake would fall from the sky!" I said, all the guys looked at me weirdly.
"I thought I should test it. Now it doesn't work....." I said crossing my arms, they all laughed but got silent when the police officer came up to the window. The officer pulled down his sun shades and tapped the window. (I love how he was wearing sunshades at night). He tapped on the window and Max rolled it down.
"Do you have any idea how fast you were going?" The officer said.
"Yeah I do, but I suppose your going to tell me how fast I was going anyway." Max the smartass said. I kicked the back of his seat and I could see him smile innocently through the review mirror.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay heres the weekend chap i promised! thanks so much for the feedback and support! i couldnt do this without you guys! look foward to the nxt chap soon <3 srry this one was so short!