Status: This story is active but the updates take super long i'm sorry.

You Are So Beautiful (Escape the Fate love story)

you are so beautiful (escape the fate love story) chap 26

Max turned and looked at me, I smiled and he smiled back.
"Something gone right finally!" He said hugging me, I chuckled a little and hugged him back.
"I guess that means your happy to see me?" I asked, I heard him mumble yes into my shoulder.
"I told you to get your car battery replaced." I said.
"I'll listen next time." He said taking me by the hand as we got back to my car. Max slid in the drivers seat and I got into the passengers seat.
"Don't kill my car too, then we're really screwed." I said, he laughed sarcastically and started the car up. My phone started ringing and I answered it without looking at the caller i.d. as soon as I heard the voice on the other end, I promised myself from that moment on I would ALWAYS look at the caller i.d.
"Hi dolly." (okay yes incase you were wondering i did change his name to treavor) Treavor said, I could tell he was smirking over the phone.
"Why would you call me?" I said, Max looked over at me with concern but I ignored him.
"Aw, dolly don't be like that, hey I still love you and I wanna see you." Treavor said.
"No." I said firmly.
"I know where you live anyway....." He said, its true he does know where I live, the blood stains are still on the floor from the last time he beat the shit out of me.
"Please don't do this to me." I said.
"I'm going to come see you. Bye dolly." He said hanging up the phone before I could protest some more.
"You look like you just seen a ghost or something, what happened?" Max asked concerned.
"Treavor said he's comming over tonight." I said playing with the ring on my finger.
"Who's that?" Max asked with a confused look on his face.
"Ronnie never told you guys?" I said, Max shook his head so I told him the whole story.
"What a fucking douchebag, I can't believe he fucking hit you! Don't worry he won't get pass the door." Max said driving up into the driveway. We both got out and noticed there was a guy standing at the door way, he had light red hair with black streaks in it with a black beanie on top, black rimmed glasses, 1 inch gauges, a Allstar Weekend band shirt on and black skinny jeans. My eyes got wide when he turned around to me and I started to panic when he came walking towards me.
"Hey dolly." He said grabbing my hand.
"Stay away from me Treavor." I said taking my hand back, Max came from the drivers side and grabbed my hand and started walking me to the front door, he harshly bumped shoulders with Treavor.
"Thats your new boyfriend huh?" Treavor said in a 'matter o fact' voice. Max looked at me and we started cracking up.
"Yea, she's MY girlfriend now and I suggest you stay away from her or I'm gonna fucking cut your dick off, shove it in your mouth, and then sow it closed. Got it?" Max said to him, My mouth was wide open, I knew Max could be violent but jeezz. I loved that he was trying to protect me though.
"You'll have us to deal with too." Gerard and Oli said when they opened the door, I smiled at them and they both smiled back at me.
"Whatever. I'm not done with you dolly, I swear I'm not." Treavor said walking off.
"So I'm your boyfriend now huh?" Max said jokingly.
"Oh yeah. Love you Max" I said jokingly.
"Whatever, I know your trying to play our love." He said laughing.
"Love you Max." I said laughing.
"Love you too." he said hugging me. If only he knew I wasn't joking............
♠ ♠ ♠
okay I decided to suprise you guys and come out with a new chap! I kno its short bt over the weekend i will have more time to write and hey a short chap is better than no chap! you guys can expect another chap sometime this weekend, so siked to write that! Thanks for reading! Feedback is nice :")