Status: This story is active but the updates take super long i'm sorry.

You Are So Beautiful (Escape the Fate love story)

you are so beautiful escape the fate love story (chap 29)

I woke up with a pounding headace, my head was in max's lap and he was still lightly snoring away. Gerard occupied the ohter side of the couch while Oli was half on the floor and the other half of him on top of me, popcorn was all over the floor and saw playing. I tried moving my now fallen asleep legs, Oli grunted and slumped the rest of his body on the floor. I gently tried lifting myself off Max but he woke up.
"Everything okay?" He said in a whisper.
"Yeah, what time is it?" I asked sitting up fully and running my fingers through my hair.
He pulled his cellphone from his pocket and pressed a button that lit up the whole screen.
"3:30 am" he said rubbing his eyes.
The front door started a clacking sound, almost like someone was trying to get in. Max and I looked at each other in a panic, he jumped off the couch and started franticly looking for something in the kitchen.
"What's going on?" Gerard said with a yawn
The clacking sound started again and Gerard got a paniced look on his face.
"What the hell is that?!" Gerard said
"Thats what we are trying to figure out." I said
Max returned from the kitchen with a frying pan in hand.
"Oooo, a frying pan, thats should scare the dumbass away." Oli said sitting up
"Hey do you have a better idea? I don't see you making any kind of effort to protect Delilah." Max shot back.
"I'll protect her in my arms." Oli said sitting in Max's spot and wrapping his arms around me.
"I swear if its Treavor...." Gerard said
The doorknob turned and a tall figure stumbed in, we all screamed while Max hit the guy with the frying pan which caused the guy to cry out in pain and drop to the ground, there was a second person behind him, he ran in and flicked on the lightswitch on the wall, the overhead lights came on to reveal Robert on the ground holding his stomach in pain and a panicked Bryan.
"What the hell guys?!" Bryan yelled helping Rob up.
"We thought you were....I don't know some creeper or something!" I said
"Dude, I am so sorry." Max said dropping the frying pan and helping Rob over to one of the barstools at the kitchen counter.
"That is not what we need at 3 in he morning." Bryan said comming over to sit on the floor.
"We feel the same way." Gerard said
"Well you guys just can't come home after 3 days at 3 in the morning and not expect to be treated like some creeper trying to break in." I said leaning back into Oli's chest relaxed from all the late night drama.
"Yeah, where were you guys for the last few days, we were going to send out a search party for you two soon." Max said
"We were out finding new talent." Rob said
"What?" I questioned
"New talent. Warped tour in comming up soon and if we want to be in it then we have to find a new lead singer." Bryan said, the whole room got awkardly silent.
"You guys aren't replacing Ronnie forever right? right? He's going to be out soon." I said trying to defend my brother, but truth be told I knew this was going to happen sooner or later.
"Five years is soon, but we need something to hold us over for now." Rob said
"Well did you guys find anyone?" I asked
"Yeah, He's supposed to be comming over tomorrow to meet everyone and get a 'Feel' of everything by having a mini pratice." Bryan said looking at me, everyone wwas looking at me.
"What?" I asked nervously combing my fingers through my hair.
"Do you want to meet him? Would it be okay with you?" Rob said
"No one can replace Ronnie, but I'm not going to hold the rest of the band back. I'm actually a little excited to meet him." I said
"Great." Bryan said smiling and hugging me.
"Now can we all get some sleep?" Oli said rubbing his eyes.
"First one up to Delilah's room gets to bunk with her in bed." Brayn said
Oli, Max, and Gerard all rushed up the stairs and I heard yelling and my room door flying open. I shot Bryan and evil look while Rob silently chucked to himself.
"Thanks Bryan now I have to go up to all that." I said with a heavy sigh getting off the couch.
"Your welcome, night." He said
I headed up the stairs and the yelling only got louder.
"OKAY OKAY! I'M THING OF A NUMBER FROM 1 TO 5 WHOEVER GUESSES CLOSEST GETS TO BUNK WITH ME." I yelled over them
"4" Gerard said
"3" Max said
"5" Oli said
"Okay, Max was the closest, the number was 2, all you other guys have to bunk somewhere else." I said.
Max did a little cheer dance and followed me into my room.
"You guys are all crazy" I said laughing and crawling into bed, he crawled in behind me and gently wrapped his arms around my waist, he smelled so good.
"Nigh Delilah." He said kissing my cheek and before long we both fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys sorry thing have been crazy lately. school has gotten in the was and im just getting over a bad breakup :"( bt o well writing for my fans always makes me feel better. so i'm guessing you guys know who will be in the next chaper. oh you don't well let me give you a hint his initals are CM and he has a cute sweet little daughter. bet you know now :") well nxt chapter comming out later today :")