Status: This story is active but the updates take super long i'm sorry.

You Are So Beautiful (Escape the Fate love story)

you are so beautiful (escape the fate love story) chap 30

I was woken up by the sun shining in my eyes, I turned my back to the window and stared at Max's sleeping face, he was sleeping so peacefully. I reached up and moved some of his hair out of his face, his nose twitched but he didnt wake up, I moved closer to him, I had the urge to kiss him. I let my lips go closer to his and we were only a centimeter apart, his breathing tickled my lower lip. 'Delilah what are you doing? You and Max are just friends, don't fuck everything up.' I silently told myself. I sighed gently and noticed Max was mumbling in his sleep. I slowed down my own breathing just so I could hear him.
"Delilah....Oh Delilah." Max moaned, I covered my mouth so I wouldn't let out a girly scream by accident.
"Right there, yes, oh yes, I love you so much Delilah." He moaned again. I felt something hard poking me in the leg and it didn't take long for me to realize what it was. I quickly jumped out of bed and landed with a thud on the ground, Max grunted and sat up, he looked down at his crotch and pulled the covers over his waist.
"I am so sorry..." He said scratching his head and turning bright redd.
"Its okay, I don't know what was worse, the moaning, the morning wood, or the stuff you said." I said laughing, that made him turn an even brighter shade of red.
"MAX AND DELILAH GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE NOW!" Rob yelled from downstairs. Maxand I exchanged worried glances and slowly headed down the stairs. Rob pointed to the couch and Max and I sat close.
"So this ticket came in the mail today for 500 dollars. THE ORIGINAL PRICE OF THE TICKET WAS 300 DOLLARS BUT SINCE MAX FLIPPED OFF THE COP I'M GUESSING, IT TURNED OUT TO BE 500! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!" Rob yelled at Max.
"So...did anyone make pancakes?" Max asked, that only made Rob more mad.
"Acutally Bryan did but, you are missing the point. How the hell are you going to pay this off? I refuse to pay for anymore tickets in this household." Rob said trying to keep calm.
"I'll just sell one of my old base guitars to one of the fans and pay for the ticket using that money. Problem solved." Max said walking over to the kitchen counter and grabbing a plate of pancakes.
"You guys have to eat fast so you guys can be ready when Craig comes over." Bryan said serving Rob his plate of pancakes.
"Who's Craig?" Max asked
"The new talent." Rob said stabbing at his pancake.
"I can't wait to meet him." I said smiling and eating a pancake. After I finished all my pancakes I went upstairs and showered and blow dried my hair. I walked back to my room in a towel and went over to my closet to try and find something to wear. A knock on my door brought me out of my thoughts though.
"I only have a towel on but you can come in anyway." I said grabbing my The Devil Wears Prada band shirt.
"I personally think you look better without a shirt." Max said smiling, I laughed and picked out my spotted blood red zip skinny jeans.
"Of course you would think I look better without a shirt." I said throwing the clothes on the bed, I closed my closet door and turned back to the bed to see Max dangle the shirt I picked out between his fingers, I reached for it but he pulled back.
"Cmon I have to be dressed before Craig gets here!" I said laughing
"Drop the towel and I will give you the shirt." Max said smiling
"Not happening, gimme the shirt." I said reaching for it again, he pulled back.
"Then kiss me for it?" He said, He was seriously asking me to do this? Was he joking?
"Are you joking?" I asked him
"Nope, kiss me." He said walking over to me and grabbing my waist gently. I looked him in the eyes and I could tell he was really serious. He leaned in and set his lips on mine, it was gentle and his lips were soft. I kissed him back and started running my fingers through his hair, he tilted his head and deepened the kiss a little bit. This was what I always wanted and I was enjoying every second of it. We both sat down on the bed without breaking the kiss, his hand went up to my cheek and slid down to my hips, I started tugging on his straightned hair and he layed me down on the bed and he crawled on top of me, I was ready to just give myself to him competly. His hands were feeling all over me and his kisses travled down to my neck. He kicked off his shoes and crawled under the covers with me, I tugged at his shirt and he took it off letting his lips be away from mine only for a second. He kissed the one spot on my neck and I moaned, I could feel him smiling, he kissed the same spot again and I moaned louder.
"Shh, We don't want the guys to hear us..." He said kissing me. He unzipped his pants and threw them to the floor.
"Now its time for me to undress you." He said with a seductive smile, He kissed my neck again and I turned my head to see Bryan and Robert standing in the doorway, fuck, Max forgot to close the door behind him. I stopped moving and Max noticed my lack of 'sexual tension' and looked the same way I was looking.
"Shit." Max said burrying his head into my shoulder.
"This is better than free porn." Bryan said, I turned a bright shade of red.
"Uh so Craig is downstairs and he wants to meet you guys, but it looks like you guys need more time." Robert said adjusting his sunglasses.
"No we don't, we'll be down in a minute as soon as we get dressed." I said pushing Max off me to the other side of the bed, he let out a loud annoyed groan and the guys went back downstairs.
"What the hell am I supposed to do with this?" Max said sitting up and looking down at his arousal.
"Cold shower?" I said getting up with the towel still wrapped around me, I was kinda pissed off on the inside.
"FUCCKKKK!" he said running his fingers through his hair. He still had his underwear on and he got up picked up his pants and shirt and layed back on the bed.
"Well..." He said looking at me, I picked my shirt off the floor and picked a bra from the drawer.
"Well what?" I asked him
"You have to take off the towel to get dressed." He said with a smile.
"No I don't, I can get dressed with a towel on." I said smiling
"No you can't." He said sitting up and smiling.
"Yes I can. Wanna see how?" I asked picking yp my pants and uderwear.
"Yep, cause I don't believe it." He said laughing.
"Okay." I said, then i took a deep breath and ran to the bathroom. I was already halfway to the bathroom before he even got off the bed. I went into the bathroom and closed the door behind me and locked it, a few seconds later I heard Max smack against the door.
"You are such a tease!" He said laughing.
"And you are so easy to fool." I said laughing and putting on my bra and shirt.
"You owe me a kiss." Max said hitting the door with his fist and laughing.
"I'll think about it." I said laughing and slipping on my pants. I fixed my hair and opened the bathroom door, I looked down both sides of the hallway and didn't see Max, so I was clear. I walked two steps out and Max hugged me from behind.
"Caught." He said smiling and kissing the back of my neck.
"I guess so." I said smiling and placing my hands over his.
"HEY STOP HAVING SEX UP THERE AND COME DOWN TO MEET CRAIG!" Bryan yelled up the stairs. Max and I blushed red and headed down the stairs.
"We weren't having sex because you guys are cock blocks." Max said once we got to the bottom, there was a guy sitting on the couch that had jet black hair that was a little below his chin in length, gauges, and a piercing in the middle of his lip. He was wearing a dark grey 'Job for a cowboy' shirt and tight black skinny jeans with chains in the back, he was actually really cute. He got up and walked over to Max and I (he was still holding me from behind with his arms wrapped around my waist).
"HI, I'm Craig Mabbitt." He said giving a small wave and shoving both his hands in his pocket.
"Hey I'm Max." Max said from behind me with his head resting on my shoulder.
"Delilah." I said smiling, he smiled back and held his arms out, I gave him a confused glance.
"I'm a hugger with pretty girls." He said, I could feel myself blush a little but I slid out from Max's hold and hugged Craig, he smelled like my favorite axe scent. essence.
"Your even prettier up close." He whispered in my ear, I blushed and giggled a little.
"Do you guys have anything to drink before we get started?" He asked the guys, I was still in his arms.
"You guys didn't offer him anything? You guys are bad house guests. Follow me to the kitchen" I said to him. He grabbed my hand and we went into the kitchen.

Max P.O.V.
I was pissed at hell, how dare this guy just come in here and flirt with her? I mean, I didn't ask her to be my girlfriend.....yet, but I still see her as mine and mine alone.
"Dude you okay? You look really pissed off." Bryan asked waving a hand infront of my face.
"Of course he's not okay, Craig just came in here and basically stole Delilah. He's soooooooooooooooooooooo jealous." Rob said sitting on the couch and turning the tv on.
"Dude, shut the hell up." I said leaning back against the wall with my arms crossed.
"He didn't even deny it." Bryan said sitting on the other side of the couch with Rob.
"Look she's not gonna be single forever, if you really want her then you have to get to her before Craig does or you're gonna loose her man." Rob said.
I knew she was worth it, but how do I get to her first?
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading :") comments appricated